First Prev
of 168
Next Last

“....winter time is....”

Since: Jun 08

....."numba TEN!!!".....

#3382 Nov 15, 2012
Colloquy wrote:
<quoted text>Haha, gettin alot, thanx for asking! But I'm not quite so sure WHY you asked. How about you? lol
...just curious......makin' small talk...passin' the time....

;)

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3383 Nov 16, 2012
Happeeeeeeeee FRYday, Collo!!!! Going in for a few hours this morning. COLD out there. When I get to work I will get a whipped hot chocolate out of the machine. I dont know if they used belts and chains, but it taste good.

“I don't do sarcasm...but... ”

Level 4

Since: Jan 08

sometimes I get provoked!

#3384 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We spent the day with my family, after I stopped at Joe's mom's house for a visit. Got to be at work at midnight, which is just about 1 1/2 hours from now. Ugggggh, I don't think I can work from midnight to 6am!

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#3385 Nov 23, 2012
Happeeeee belated Thanksgiving to you and yours and of course... Happeeeeeeeeee FRYday!!!!!

“Have a nice day”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Northern Ireland!

#3386 Nov 23, 2012
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
WARREN Dear FRIEND!!!
its me Pretty Feet, so happy to see u!
my advice for life, enjoy Every second u can, kids will be grown before u know it, life will pass u by and before u know it, U will be missing every second of those precious moments, good or bad, its just life and it'll be over before ya know it..
remember - these are the Best times of ur life, so enjoy it while u can!!
<3
me
:))
oh... and have a nice day!
lol
Sorry I missed this comment. I am so glad that you are well and thanks for all the advice, it is much appreciated. I was called into Darren's High School today for an incident so wasn't in the best of form, then I read this and I just thought Warren, Have a nice day!

Life is wonderful.

Level 4

#3387 Dec 5, 2012
I've been working til midnight 5 days a week, which is pretty close to 80 hours a week. It's 1am now, & I'm going to bed.

Christmas...fa la la la la, la la la la!

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#3388 Dec 6, 2012
Collo, happeeeeeeee Thursday!!!!!!!! How is everything? Dogs, cats, family, boyfriends, holiday preparations, decorations, work,(I think I covered it all)

Level 4

#3389 Dec 9, 2012
Vee wrote:
Collo, happeeeeeeee Thursday!!!!!!!! How is everything? Dogs, cats, family, boyfriends, holiday preparations, decorations, work,(I think I covered it all)
I have a cold trying to invade my body, but I'm way too busy to let it. I did sleep late today, and laid on the couch most of the afternoon, then got up & went to work. I felt it a bit on Friday, so I started to take Airborne. I feel ok now, just tired. Hopefully all the vitamins in the Airborne knocked it out.

I have most of my Christmas shopping done, just 3 online things I have to buy on Tuesday for our family grab bag gift. It has to be around $40 and something anyone can use. Easy right? NO! I can't think of anything. I have 2 days to decide. These next 2 weeks will be hectic...working 80 hours. Heck, I can do that for 2 weeks!

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#3390 Dec 10, 2012
Colloquy wrote:
<quoted text>I have a cold trying to invade my body, but I'm way too busy to let it. I did sleep late today, and laid on the couch most of the afternoon, then got up & went to work. I felt it a bit on Friday, so I started to take Airborne. I feel ok now, just tired. Hopefully all the vitamins in the Airborne knocked it out.
I have most of my Christmas shopping done, just 3 online things I have to buy on Tuesday for our family grab bag gift. It has to be around $40 and something anyone can use. Easy right? NO! I can't think of anything. I have 2 days to decide. These next 2 weeks will be hectic...working 80 hours. Heck, I can do that for 2 weeks!
Lately my best friend is Allegra D!!!! Happeeeeee MOANday, I finally decided NOT going to work this AM. I have no shoppng done either. Get a gift to card to anywhere. people love gift cards. Mall gift cards, fst food, sit down and dine, I mean that is an easy one!!!(Unless you are buying for the pet menagerie)

Level 4

#3391 Dec 10, 2012
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>Lately my best friend is Allegra D!!!! Happeeeeee MOANday, I finally decided NOT going to work this AM. I have no shoppng done either. Get a gift to card to anywhere. people love gift cards. Mall gift cards, fst food, sit down and dine, I mean that is an easy one!!!(Unless you are buying for the pet menagerie)
One of the 'fules' in our family grab bag is no gift cards! My older sister made that rule up, darn her. I guess if I get a little something, with an accompanying gift card, that won't be so bad.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3392 Dec 11, 2012
warren 123 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I missed this comment. I am so glad that you are well and thanks for all the advice, it is much appreciated. I was called into Darren's High School today for an incident so wasn't in the best of form, then I read this and I just thought Warren, Have a nice day!
Life is wonderful.
:))

have a wonderful holiday my dear friend.
and
a nice day..

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#3393 Dec 11, 2012
Happeeeeee TWOSday to Collo and posters.

Level 4

#3394 Dec 11, 2012
Colloquy wrote:
<quoted text>One of the 'fules' in our family grab bag is no gift cards! My older sister made that rule up, darn her. I guess if I get a little something, with an accompanying gift card, that won't be so bad.
haha, I meant "rules", not 'fules'. Must have been really late!

Happy Wednesday Vee & other posters!

Level 4

#3395 Dec 18, 2012
2 bank robbers escaped from a Chicago Federal Correction Facility this morning. I got to work and Joe called me and said lock the office doors! They were spotted some time this morning 3 blocks from where I work. When police got there, they were already gone, but suspected to still be in the area. Scary morning not knowing if they were close by. Helicopters were hovering over our office complex for about 1/2 hour around lunchtime. They are still on the loose...hopefully they catch them soon!

“you're not the boss of me!”

the road less traveled.....

#3396 Jan 15, 2013
Good Morning, Collo!!

A very Happy Birthday wish is being sent your way, hope this one is fantastic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 168
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"man" words 2 min Judy 123 538
Rest in Peace, Spock 2 min Photoshop 213
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min messianic1114 149,521
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 4 min Old Sam 2,315
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min TALLYHO 8541 39,326
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 6 min Doug77 4,769
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 min -TheExam- 9,794
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 23 min Old Sam 139,261
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 1 hr NinaRocks 799
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr ms_Sweeter 157,953
More from around the web