“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#7196 Jun 23, 2014
Spinach Lasagna, Mixed Fruit salad Garlic Toast and FROSTED BROWNIES!!!

Yum!!

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#7197 Jun 23, 2014
Btw yes, the ice cream was a great idea, will do it again before summer is over :)

Eating 1 st small yellow pear & grape tomatoes from garden ,yesterday had 1st cucumber with dinner.
Today. took frozen dinner rolls,let rise,then put 1/2 a cooked,breakfast
sausage in eack ,then covered with cheese,made 1/2 with a spoon of salsa inside also, baked.
made garlic,basil sauce for them .
served with watermelon mixed with mango jello,
had a few tomatoes also. Rick

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7198 Jun 25, 2014
I brined some chicken breasts and grilled them ... Gonna have With BBQ sauce, made hobo potatoes, broccoli, and grilled a few peppers from my garden.

Made enough to have left overs tomorrow. I'm all alone the next two weeks. Just me and the dogs, lol.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7199 Jun 26, 2014
Chicken Taco's!

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#7200 Jun 26, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
I brined some chicken breasts and grilled them ... Gonna have With BBQ sauce, made hobo potatoes, broccoli, and grilled a few peppers from my garden.
Made enough to have left overs tomorrow. I'm all alone the next two weeks. Just me and the dogs, lol.
What are hobo potatoes?

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7201 Jun 26, 2014
Smoked brisket
Smoked sausage
Beans
Tater salad
Rolls :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#7202 Jun 26, 2014
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text> What are hobo potatoes?
Potatoes that hobos eat.:p

I leave the skin on. Then I slice them width-wise into rounds that are maybe .25 of an inch thick. I maintain the shape of the potato with the sliced pieces, tho (but you donít have to). Then I put them on a piece of aluminum foil with onion (I like a lot of onion) and maybe a tablespoon of butter. Wrap it all in the aluminum foil .... should basically look like a whole potato wrapped in aluminum foil.

You can put whatever seasoning you want in with them too, before you wrap Ö lemon pepper, garlic, whatever you like.

Then I cook them on the grill for about an hour, turning them every 15 minutes or just once halfway through. Not over direct flame Ö you just need to bake them.

Summertime staple in my house.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#7203 Jun 26, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Potatoes that hobos eat.:p
I leave the skin on. Then I slice them width-wise into rounds that are maybe .25 of an inch thick. I maintain the shape of the potato with the sliced pieces, tho (but you donít have to). Then I put them on a piece of aluminum foil with onion (I like a lot of onion) and maybe a tablespoon of butter. Wrap it all in the aluminum foil .... should basically look like a whole potato wrapped in aluminum foil.
You can put whatever seasoning you want in with them too, before you wrap Ö lemon pepper, garlic, whatever you like.
Then I cook them on the grill for about an hour, turning them every 15 minutes or just once halfway through. Not over direct flame Ö you just need to bake them.
Summertime staple in my house.
Sounds good. When we BBQ burgers I do that with mushrooms, let em cook on the side, obviously a much shorter time though :)
Camilla

Phoenix, AZ

#7204 Jun 26, 2014
Onion, potatoes - seasoning, that's delicious
healthy and good to eat

, doesn't require the use of dead animals

Level 8

Location hidden

#7205 Jun 26, 2014
Camilla wrote:
, doesn't require the use of dead animals
That's what the brined chicken is for!

“MerryChristmas & HappyNewYear”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7207 Jun 26, 2014
bacon, eggs, hash browns, biscuits and gravy

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

U.K

#7208 Jun 27, 2014
(vegetarian - made with soya) bacon sandwiches.

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#7209 Jul 2, 2014
Grilled Tomato, Tuna, Red Onions and Pepper Jack Cheese..on Rye Bread, Ruffles have Ridges BBQ Chips, DILL PICKLE and Double Layer CHOCOLATE CAKE!!

OMG!!!

Sooooo Gooood!!!

YUUUUMMMY!!

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#7210 Jul 3, 2014
Trying out our new Grill..So We WON'T be attacked by Empty Beer Cans..IF it Doesn't Work..

BBQ Chicken, Foiled Potatoes, corn on cob..on Grill..
Sides. Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Cole Slaw and .Strawberry Shortcake..

Lemonade or Hooooosier's MOONSHINE!!!

WOW!!

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#7211 Jul 3, 2014
Light Supper..Lettuce Wraps w/ Seafood Salad, and Fresh Sliced Strawberries w/ Cool Whip..YUM!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#7212 Jul 4, 2014
I have some thick as$ pork chops marinating with bbq rub and some lemon juice. Some Bavarian style sausages made at my local grocery store. Some squash marinating . Gonna make some corn on the cob and some hobo potatoes too. I'll make enough for myself to have left overs tomorrow.

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#7213 Jul 4, 2014
BBQ FIXIN'S..and KEGGERS!!

Sparklers at 10..PM!!!

FUN FUN!!

;)
Erica

Allentown, PA

#7214 Jul 4, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
I have some thick as$ pork chops marinating with bbq rub and some lemon juice. Some Bavarian style sausages made at my local grocery store. Some squash marinating . Gonna make some corn on the cob and some hobo potatoes too. I'll make enough for myself to have left overs tomorrow.
That's all for yourself, send me some ; )

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7215 Jul 4, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
What? No 4th BBQ's today???

Level 8

Location hidden

#7216 Jul 4, 2014
Erica wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all for yourself, send me some ; )
Yes. I will make 2 pork chops and 2 sausages (freeze the rest of the sausages)... save one of each for tomorrow.

I usually skip breakfast. I usually skip lunch or have a small 300 calorie lunch. I do most of my eating at dinner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 min beatlesinafog 7,524
Why Is Ferrerman Such A SISSY? 3 min Portland Pizza Roll 3
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 55,261
True or False Game 3 min mr goodwrench 1,247
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 4 min beatlesinafog 2,129
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 5 min mr goodwrench 118
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min dirtclod 132,179
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 47 min _hellbilly_ 170
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 52 min Sublime 25,562
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr _hellbilly_ 152,433