What's for dinner?

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#6906 Apr 8, 2014
Cornish Hens stuffed w/ wild rice and raisins, green bean almondine, dinner rolls....LEMON MERINGUE PIE!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6907 Apr 8, 2014
Coca Cola Skillet BBQ Chicken. Rice with the BBQ gravy, steamed broccoli, rolls, he had slice pound cake, I had cheesecake...

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6908 Apr 8, 2014
Whataburger tonight

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6909 Apr 9, 2014
Beef Stroganoff this evening... =)

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#6910 Apr 9, 2014
Signing off:
Headed to Stone's Tavern for =Fried Chicken= & the fix'ns.
Wednesday night special-senior discount!
It's a local bar and restaurant that's a favorite in these parts and 'i'm 7 miles from it.
Good ole down home food and courteous and polite waitresses.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6911 Apr 9, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Signing off:
Headed to Stone's Tavern for =Fried Chicken= & the fix'ns.
Wednesday night special-senior discount!
It's a local bar and restaurant that's a favorite in these parts and 'i'm 7 miles from it.
Good ole down home food and courteous and polite waitresses.
hold onnnn while I wash my hair, change clothes, put on my make up...hellooooo???

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#6912 Apr 9, 2014
sore subject for me too...

But everyone happy appetite...
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6913 Apr 9, 2014
Pizza Hut

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6914 Apr 9, 2014
IHOP

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6915 Apr 9, 2014
Beef Pot Roast...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6916 Apr 10, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
IHOP
oh how I miss IHOP...he refuses to eat there...=(

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6917 Apr 11, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>oh how I miss IHOP...he refuses to eat there...=(
Good stuff! Go get the smokehouse combo for yourself.

Tonight Chicken Alfredo Fettachini
Garlic knots

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#6918 Apr 11, 2014
Chili cheese taco hot dog omelettes topped with sour cream, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, salsa and hot sauce.

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#6919 Apr 11, 2014
Howdy eating alone again

A bratwurst,inside of a sweet potato, covered with apple rings,covered in white cheese,all baked in a small skillet, then with a little sour cream & rye bread.
I do the same thing with bratwurst, apples & cabbage steamed in apple juice.
Rick

“Some Beach”

Level 4

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#6920 Apr 12, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
Howdy eating alone again
A bratwurst,inside of a sweet potato, covered with apple rings,covered in white cheese,all baked in a small skillet, then with a little sour cream & rye bread.
I do the same thing with bratwurst, apples & cabbage steamed in apple juice.
Rick
Sounds Yummy,,I cut up Turkey Sausage and fry it with cabbage,,,,love sweet potatoes,,,when the kid wants a backed potatoe I fix her that and bake me a sweet one,,,would like to try my luck with frying sweet potatoes,,,do not know if I want attempt that lol use to watch my Mother fry them delish they were,,,,just learnt a little secret about baking potatoes in micro. Wash and scrup them and I always thought one had to put holes in them to keep from exploding lol well not true,,,after washing place in plastic grocery bag wrap up in bag and one can cook 2 in 7 minutes,,,,,

“Some Beach”

Level 4

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#6921 Apr 12, 2014
2 potatoes in 7 minutes if I did not make myself clear in last sentence lol

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#6922 Apr 12, 2014
Someone's having Paul Newman's chicken...

Not my favorite...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#6923 Apr 12, 2014
oddie wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds Yummy,,I cut up Turkey Sausage and fry it with cabbage,,,,love sweet potatoes,,,when the kid wants a backed potatoe I fix her that and bake me a sweet one,,,would like to try my luck with frying sweet potatoes,,,do not know if I want attempt that lol use to watch my Mother fry them delish they were,,,,just learnt a little secret about baking potatoes in micro. Wash and scrup them and I always thought one had to put holes in them to keep from exploding lol well not true,,,after washing place in plastic grocery bag wrap up in bag and one can cook 2 in 7 minutes,,,,,
Hu, but if you poke them just a couple of times you can save time by just placing them into the oven and bake on a paper towel or plate at the same time...

So what keeps them from exploding steam?

I have to try that ...STEAM therapy...

I think that just came up in a discussion I had with someone..

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Here Today,Gone Tomorrow..

#6924 Apr 12, 2014
Homemade Vegetable Soup...

“Is Trump still POTUS?”

Since: Jun 08

..just so long as SHE isn't...

#6925 Apr 12, 2014
...tonight was grilled pork loin with black eyed peas and cornbread, and a green salad.......

with iced tea. oolong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 min Unskinny Bop 5,461
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 7 min Gunslinger45 7,339
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 11 min MPG-2013 13,623
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 14 min MPG-2013 37,046
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 15 min MPG-2013 8,420
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 16 min twowheelsforever 25,141
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 22 min Jennifer Renee 24,312
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 58 min walleye e coyote 221,969
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 5 hr F_R_E_D aka Ohio Sam 2,981
More from around the web