What's for dinner?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6806 Mar 19, 2014
sheesh!!!

we had lunch date yesterday so skipped dinner...

Level 8

Location hidden

#6807 Mar 19, 2014
chili dogs and chips
janice

Reading, PA

#6808 Mar 19, 2014
fried chicken, mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, salad, iced-tea

I am on a roll, I lost some weight, so don't want to eat too much. I love to eat, it is a weakness of mine, but I can control it if I want to, exercise helps, and walking.
joke

Owensboro, KY

#6809 Mar 19, 2014
homemade soup

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

#6810 Mar 19, 2014
Choked down some Dinty Moore beef stew. Did you know that stuff looks and smells the same as Lassie brand canned dog food?

Who is familar with the canned corned beef hash products? Give a review? Does it taste like corned beef roast?

I like corned beef but it is rare to find it in the market outside of March. So I'm looking at the canned product and asking opinions before purchasing. Thanks.:*)

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#6811 Mar 19, 2014
SUJ wrote:
Choked down some Dinty Moore beef stew. Did you know that stuff looks and smells the same as Lassie brand canned dog food?
Who is familar with the canned corned beef hash products? Give a review? Does it taste like corned beef roast?
I like corned beef but it is rare to find it in the market outside of March. So I'm looking at the canned product and asking opinions before purchasing. Thanks.:*)
I like it sliced bout 3/4" thick and fried with 3 or 4 eggs over easy.It's greasy, full of fat and will stick to your ribs, I love it...just not allowed to eat it anymore...sigh

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#6812 Mar 19, 2014
Tossed Salad .LARGE with Canned Sardines in Tomato Sauce. On top!!

YUM!!

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#6813 Mar 19, 2014
I made what I guess would be a multi national or American burrito?:)

Took some shredded corned beef,,inside a whole wheat tortilla, topped with shredded cole slaw mix that I tossed in sweet sour mustard
covered with shredded white cheese ,baked for awhile in covered skillet,warmed some plain fat free,cream cheese to dip them in.

I used to eat a lot of that cabbage mix,or grew it,will probably start using it & chicken a lot more often. Cheap,quick & easy & low fat. Rick
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6814 Mar 20, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Tossed Salad .LARGE with Canned Sardines in Tomato Sauce. On top!!
YUM!!
OmG! Should we be planning a cyber baby shower?
;) Having a honey- peanut butter and banana sandwich for dinner with a big glass of milk. Lots of calories to work off tomorrow, but worth it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#6815 Mar 20, 2014
SUJ wrote:
I agree about the canned beef stew...haven't bought that in yrs...I can actually make a really yummy stew...my daughter & I LOVE the canned corned beef hash...we sauté chopped onion in lil bacon grease then heat hash, sprinkle onion powder, salt, pepper & serve over canned biscuits

Level 8

Location hidden

#6816 Mar 20, 2014
biscuits & sausage gravy tonight unless he changes my mind...=)

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

U.K

#6817 Mar 20, 2014
Cheese on toast. Lemon cake.

“Sleeping Bear”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#6818 Mar 20, 2014
SUJ wrote:
Hate the canned stew (nasty)...love the canned corned beef hash.
Like Ola, pan fried in a little bacon grease and served over toast.

“Sleeping Bear”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#6819 Mar 20, 2014
Homemade sweet and sour chicken over fried rice.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Location hidden

#6820 Mar 20, 2014
Salisbury Steak w/Mushroom Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and a Tossed Salad.. w/House Italian.. Dinner Rolls..and ..JELLY DOUGHNUTS!!!

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Been There,Done That,Now What?

#6821 Mar 20, 2014
No Food For Me Today

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#6822 Mar 20, 2014
Late dinner,had cracked wheat & protein powder in the afternoon

Dinner - I had a homeade chicken ,broccoli pot pie ,
Last week I took some of that cooked chicken that was given to me & mixed it with a bag of frozen chopped broccoli ,mixed with warm cream cheese,cheddar cheese & chicken broth mixed with cornstarch, mixed all that ,then used two pie crusts from store cut in 4 pcs.
I pressed those into custard shaped dished ,filled & topped & crimped edges with a fork. I then froze them & have been eating them while my daughter was gone :)
To long since I did that :) really just takes a few mins. & is cheap & homemade. Rick

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#6823 Mar 21, 2014
Left over corn beef and cabbage

Level 8

Location hidden

#6824 Mar 21, 2014
spaghetti/toast

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Location hidden

#6825 Mar 21, 2014
Stuffed Tomato w/Crab Salad. Club Crackers And a Tropical Fruit Cup.. And a PINA COLADA!!!

HAPPY HOUR!!

T.G.I.F.!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The color purple (Jun '14) 7 min Suezanne 116
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 8 min Suezanne 6,961
Anyone awake, and want to talk (Jul '09) 9 min happy420day 602
#Things You DON'T Want To Hear# (Aug '17) 9 min Suezanne 733
True False Game (Jun '11) 12 min Suezanne 16,616
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 17 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4,506
A six word game (Dec '08) 19 min Hoosier Hillbilly 21,476
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 1 hr The Art of the Co... 1,106
all songs with the word "don't in their ... (Jan '16) 6 hr night machine 156