What's for dinner?

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6580 Feb 13, 2014
Chicken Enchilada's!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6581 Feb 15, 2014
went out to Trail Boss...I was still too full from lunch with the girls grrr lol SO I skipped the appetizers & bread...half salad, steak, & baked potato....he had the same but also armadillo eggs (jalapeno poppers), the bread, & grilled shrimp...OKAY I ordered half rack of bbq ribs too but brought it home...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#6582 Feb 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
went out to Trail Boss...I was still too full from lunch with the girls grrr lol SO I skipped the appetizers & bread...half salad, steak, & baked potato....he had the same but also armadillo eggs (jalapeno poppers), the bread, & grilled shrimp...OKAY I ordered half rack of bbq ribs too but brought it home...
... i guess the dessert will be a whole nutter post ... scratches head ... let's see what would be the best thing to have half of ... salad yep that's what i'd pick too ... so pass them ribs please ... and a hunk of the cornbread i saw ya stash inta your purse ... your purse is so big ...(how big is it )... it wouldn't qualify for a carry-on at the airport ...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#6583 Feb 15, 2014
wichita-rick wrote:
Fortunate :) Went to a catered awards ceremony for my daughter :)
They had a fruit bar with fruit kabobs & different kinds of yogurt dip.
They served broiled med. size K.C. strips ,with sweet potato strips
& whole wheat rolls, They had all types of dessert ,but I was to tired to eat ,BUT I won a homemade peach pie that is in the fridge :).
Awesome ceremony I am very proud. only 5 kids in the whole city chosen ,it will basically look real good for scholarship money:)
Rick
... DING-DONG ... pardon me but you wouldn't have any extra peach pie by any chance would ya ...

... congradulations to your daughter ... forget that scholorship money sounds like she'll have no trouble ... wichita-rick i happened to see your a veteran ... first of all thanx for servin ... and second when my kids were going to college they applied for a lot of scholorships from local veteran org.... like VFW,DAV,AMVETS,V V A,VVLP,Order of the Purple Heart etc.and you don't have to be a member as a past commander for a few of them I was surprised how many there were out there ... the national chapter gives each post $1000 to use for local sons and daughters of veterans ... a lot of them went unused because of lack of knowledge about them ... it curtails writing a story or any other type of art form poems,paintings etc. so put them on your list when the time comes ...

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#6584 Feb 15, 2014
hot dogs 'n beans...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#6585 Feb 15, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
hot dogs 'n beans...
... nuthang wrong with the cowboy way ... just don't invite MONGO ...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6586 Feb 15, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i guess the dessert will be a whole nutter post ... scratches head ... let's see what would be the best thing to have half of ... salad yep that's what i'd pick too ... so pass them ribs please ... and a hunk of the cornbread i saw ya stash inta your purse ... your purse is so big ...(how big is it )... it wouldn't qualify for a carry-on at the airport ...
how'd ya guess...dessert was a lil ole dish called Bite the Belle!!!...I only ate half the salad numbnuts!... the ribs still in fridge...he's just in from work...starving munchin on seasoned tortillas & jalapeno bean dip...and we'll discuss dinner after he cleans up... guess we'll go to the parade...but do we eat before or after or both?...

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#6587 Feb 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
how'd ya guess...dessert was a lil ole dish called Bite the Belle!!!...I only ate half the salad numbnuts!... the ribs still in fridge...he's just in from work...starving munchin on seasoned tortillas & jalapeno bean dip...and we'll discuss dinner after he cleans up... guess we'll go to the parade...but do we eat before or after or both?...
Parade?...uh oh, the circus train's in town...

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#6588 Feb 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
how'd ya guess...dessert was a lil ole dish called Bite the Belle!!!...I only ate half the salad numbnuts!... the ribs still in fridge...he's just in from work...starving munchin on seasoned tortillas & jalapeno bean dip...and we'll discuss dinner after he cleans up... guess we'll go to the parade...but do we eat before or after or both?...
... can i offer you some candied pecans ... i must be nutking futz ... ;o}

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6589 Feb 15, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Parade?...uh oh, the circus train's in town...
pretty much...Mardi Gras has more than 3 rings tho...there's parades, parties & balls.. oh my...=)

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#6590 Feb 15, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... can i offer you some candied pecans ... i must be nutking futz ... ;o}
...king futz...has a nice ring to it...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6591 Feb 15, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... can i offer you some candied pecans ... i must be nutking futz ... ;o}
wash em first...the dentist says no mo candied nutz...and please refrain from discussing your dates...

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#6592 Feb 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty much...Mardi Gras has more than 3 rings tho...there's parades, parties & balls.. oh my...=)
Take care out there...and remember to sanitize any strange beads you may pocket along the route...
;-O

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#6593 Feb 15, 2014
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
wash em first...the dentist says no mo candied nutz...and please refrain from discussing your dates...
... guess ya don't wanna hear bout my figs either ...???

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6594 Feb 15, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take care out there...and remember to sanitize any strange beads you may pocket along the route...
;-O
ewww ...thanks a lot...you sure now how to spoil an appetite...the dog & I were sharing some Pringles...never mind the dog cant understand your accent... I've got tons of beads already... I likes the doubloons... I use em at the Piggly Wiggly to ride the piggy ride...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6595 Feb 15, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... guess ya don't wanna hear bout my figs either ...???
REPORTED!!!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6596 Feb 15, 2014
Dunno. Something @ wherever the Mrs. wants to go eat.
Anonymous

Sharon Springs, NY

#6597 Feb 15, 2014
Homemade pizza and salad. Probably cranberry juice and lemonade to drink, and heart shaped chocolate jumbos for dessert.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#6598 Feb 15, 2014
pineapple chicken w/steamed rice

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6599 Feb 16, 2014
after the parade we had a Sonic date...footlong coney ...I had a coupon buy one/get one free...Old Sam would be so proud of me...I had cherry limeade & he had bud lite...yee haw...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 min Gaystalker Finny ... 75,214
The one item I don't want to be without....... 3 min The Finny 225
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Boink face 217,048
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 6 min Boink face 7,088
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 9 min Boink face 17,188
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 10 min Boink face 4,053
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 12 min Boink face 2,539
News Sea lion grabs girl, pulls her into water 13 hr Beautiful Black M... 26
More from around the web