What's for dinner?

“HEY! Who voted for Jared”

Since: Jun 08

Kushner? No One? Thot so.....

#5047 May 31, 2013
...Dixie Cafe i hope...gotta coupon.....
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5048 May 31, 2013
some form of food, lol

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#5049 May 31, 2013
With the veggies and maybe potatoe above I decided to do stuffed catfish NOLA style . Here's that recipe ..

http://cajundelights.blogspot.com/2011/08/spi...

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5050 May 31, 2013
it's FRIDAY, so its PIZZA NIGHT!!!!

and may be a beer

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5051 May 31, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
With the veggies and maybe potatoe above I decided to do stuffed catfish NOLA style . Here's that recipe ..
http://cajundelights.blogspot.com/2011/08/spi...
OMG, that looks so good!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5052 May 31, 2013
Dudedad wrote:
it's FRIDAY, so its PIZZA NIGHT!!!!
and may be a beer
Same..pizza!
Good choice.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5053 Jun 1, 2013
Gammon steak with parsley sauce, mashed potatoes and spinach

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#5054 Jun 1, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, that looks so good!
It was easy and the best fish we ever ate. We did not have full filets, so we made 4x3 size layers and wrapped it with bacon.Yummy !

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#5055 Jun 1, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text> It was easy and the best fish we ever ate. We did not have full filets, so we made 4x3 size layers and wrapped it with bacon.Yummy !
... chicken livers wrapped in bacon ... and keepin my heart doc on speed dial ...

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5056 Jun 1, 2013
pork loin and curry rice

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#5057 Jun 1, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... chicken livers wrapped in bacon ... and keepin my heart doc on speed dial ...
Oh honey , I just had to make bacon wrapped liver after I saw your post . It's the best damn Liver we have had to date . Thank You for sharing . I must confess I scroll threw this page for ideas for dinner . It's awesome . Sam's is on top for the suppers he writes .

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5058 Jun 1, 2013
Brats on the grill!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5059 Jun 1, 2013
I bought the armadillo eggs (jalapenos wrapped in chicken wrapped in bacon) & cajun kick (spicy chicken wrapped in cheese wrapped in jalapeno wrapped in bacon)ready to grill...I also tried new chicken rub ...2 pks good seasons Italian seasons mixed with 1/4 c brown sugar...and then he wanted some chicken strips just marinated in baby ray's...I tried new potato salad recipe...fresh new baby potatoes with little vinegar, 1/2 c mayo, 1/2 c sour cream, with crumbled bacon...I forgot the horseradish & chives ...also broccoli dipped in ranch dressing...and if that wasn't enough my sis bought an Italian cream cake at fundraiser this morn & brought over...will have dessert later...

Laura Beth

Location hidden

#5060 Jun 1, 2013
just_ola wrote:
I bought the armadillo eggs (jalapenos wrapped in chicken wrapped in bacon) & cajun kick (spicy chicken wrapped in cheese wrapped in jalapeno wrapped in bacon)ready to grill...I also tried new chicken rub ...2 pks good seasons Italian seasons mixed with 1/4 c brown sugar...and then he wanted some chicken strips just marinated in baby ray's...I tried new potato salad recipe...fresh new baby potatoes with little vinegar, 1/2 c mayo, 1/2 c sour cream, with crumbled bacon...I forgot the horseradish & chives ...also broccoli dipped in ranch dressing...and if that wasn't enough my sis bought an Italian cream cake at fundraiser this morn & brought over...will have dessert later...
Ohhhh that sounds yummy !

Level 8

Location hidden

#5061 Jun 1, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh that sounds yummy !
we got the first 2 premade goodies at Brookshire's... I'm havin a blast tryin out new recipes too...I save them to my FB pg & immediately add to shopping list on phone...

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5062 Jun 1, 2013
just_ola wrote:
Mmmm... i just drooled all over my shirt! omg... i gotta grill now! sounds yummy ola!

Level 8

Location hidden

#5063 Jun 1, 2013
Dudedad wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmm... i just drooled all over my shirt! omg... i gotta grill now! sounds yummy ola!
HA we actually went to a bbq cook off this morn & I told him ya know smellin this is gonna make you wanna go home & grill .lol

http://www.explorenatchitoches.com/events-and...

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#5064 Jun 1, 2013
Easy deep fried meal tonight...

Popcorn Chicken smothered in "Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce" - Potato Wedges - and Cream Corn.

Have hamburger thawed but don't feel like making patties and throwing them on the grill after pulling weeds & mowing the lawn....

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#5065 Jun 1, 2013
Just be glad you aren't featured at a cannibal feast.

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#5066 Jun 1, 2013
just_ola wrote:
This sounds delish Ola...I'm drooling too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 1 min quilterqueen 5,896
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 min andet1987 8,317
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 min quilterqueen 4,615
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 4 min quilterqueen 1,052
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 5 min quilterqueen 5,340
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 5 min andet1987 1,481
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 6 min quilterqueen 7,088
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min wichita-rick 220,779
More from around the web