Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4964 May 25, 2013
Chipotle burrito with double chicken, sour cream, cheese, corn, hottest sauce they have, rice, and pinto beans.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#4965 May 25, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Chipotle burrito with double chicken, sour cream, cheese, corn, hottest sauce they have, rice, and pinto beans.
...Blairs After Death Sauce? It comes with several warning labels and will burn a hole in yer shoe...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4966 May 25, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...Blairs After Death Sauce? It comes with several warning labels and will burn a hole in yer shoe...
and your underwear when you pass gas...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#4967 May 25, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
and your underwear when you pass gas...
...err, I don't pass gas Miss Ola...I fart...
I was treated to her homemade Swedish meatballs+noodles tonite...told her it was marvelous(it was ok)...woulda preferred liver+onions in sour cream sauce...

Level 8

Location hidden

#4968 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I was treated to her homemade Swedish meatballs+noodles tonite...told her it was marvelous(it was ok)...woulda preferred liver+onions in sour cream sauce...
well I figure blowin a hole in yer drawers is better than your Florsheim shoes...you seem to be so fond of them lol....you did cook...so tomorrow cook for her & fix what you want...just don't call me...ewww

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4969 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>...Blairs After Death Sauce? It comes with several warning labels and will burn a hole in yer shoe...
Lmao, no their hottest isn't that hot to me.

I went to a wing place by me one time and ordered wings with the hottest sauce, and it went down fine, but I woke up at 2 AM and I'll just say never again.

Same thing with some peppers my wife bought me at the farmers market ... Guy even told my wife to tell me to be careful with them ... I grilled them on the grill and ate them with just some ranch dressing ... Went down fine, but it is the digestion and after that, that kills me.

Most places don't have stuff so hot that it bothers me, tho.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4970 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't forget the beano...)

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4971 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Liver and onions? Oh yeah!

Level 8

Location hidden

#4972 May 25, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
well I figure blowin a hole in yer drawers is better than your Florsheim shoes...you seem to be so fond of them lol....you did cook...so tomorrow cook for her & fix what you want...just don't call me...ewww
oppsss should say you did good...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4973 May 25, 2013
DRANK MINE....Nestlé Quick with Kaluha... on the rocks!!!

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4974 May 26, 2013
Roast chicken, all the trimmings and lashings of gravy!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4976 May 26, 2013
madam sin wrote:
Roast chicken, all the trimmings and lashings of gravy!
Kids want chicken curry and rice,looks like im chopping onions,cucumbers,making mint yogurt frying poppadoms.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4977 May 26, 2013
Whopper jr,small fries and tea.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4978 May 26, 2013
Grilled onion cheddar burger, fries, coke and I enjoyed every last calorie!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4979 May 26, 2013
House Salad, with cubed chicken, cucumbers, tomato, pepperjack cheese,.and M & M's as a topper..CAN'T STAND CROUTONS!!... and Catalina Dressing... YUM!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#4980 May 26, 2013
grilled hot dogs & grilled corn on cob ...he had an avocado & I had cherub tomatoes... a key lime cupcake with cream cheese frosting for dessert...

Level 6

Location hidden

#4981 May 26, 2013
just_ola wrote:
grilled hot dogs & grilled corn on cob ...he had an avocado & I had cherub tomatoes... a key lime cupcake with cream cheese frosting for dessert...
You always eat the yummiest sounding food. I wish I was your neighbor and that you liked to feed me, LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#4982 May 26, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
You always eat the yummiest sounding food. I wish I was your neighbor and that you liked to feed me, LOL
lol girl I wish...I hate throwing food out...and imagine the fun we would have...but hot dogs & corn??? btw, it was yummy!!!...wish we had a corn field so we could grill it every day...the silks just fall off when you pull back the husks...=)

Level 6

Location hidden

#4983 May 26, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
lol girl I wish...I hate throwing food out...and imagine the fun we would have...but hot dogs & corn??? btw, it was yummy!!!...wish we had a corn field so we could grill it every day...the silks just fall off when you pull back the husks...=)
I think it's because you describe it. "grilled" hot dogs and corn. And the cupcake, I'm getting hungry again, lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#4984 May 26, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's because you describe it. "grilled" hot dogs and corn. And the cupcake, I'm getting hungry again, lol
me too but hats the one & only advantage of 2 story house...too lazy to go downstairs for snack ...=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min polymath257 127,651
True or False Game 6 min Debra27 896
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 9 min Go Blue Forever 174
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 10 min Hatti_Hollerand 138,146
Bill Cosby 13 min FTW Forever 203
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min Tom2Tone 151,083
What's your tip for the day? 19 min Dr. Crane 1,564
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 32 min Greene Villain 23,997
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Sublime1 8,044

Weird People Search