“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#4133 Mar 29, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Love elk! Got some in my freezer, as a matter of fact!
Me too...on both counts!

Enjoy your night on the town Hippi.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4134 Mar 29, 2013
Roast Lamb.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#4137 Mar 29, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be right over...

Level 9

Bronx, NY

#4139 Mar 29, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey check out my avatar pic,, it is what a real bike looks like. Take a good look, as it is the closest you will ever get...ja ja ja!
Who's is it? betcha can suck start it like sucking a bowling ball ball thru a garden hose...

Level 9

Bronx, NY

#4141 Mar 29, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet your arse.....lol!
Who is what????
It is a bike! Not a "who".
Right...figured you the type who sorely lacks the self confidence to ride her own bike...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

United States

#4142 Mar 29, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Bud Light and jello shots!
we had buffet for lunch a pizza place that also has Cajun/Creole food...that has been one of my fav places to eat for yrs...whenever we travel this way but was disappointed today...only the shrimp creole was worth it...maybe new management so I wont go back...

anyhoo tonight I suggested we just pick up sandwich stuff, smoked ham for me, pastrami for him, a jar of mustard & a can of Pringles...Crown & Coke for him/a Rajin Cajun T-N-T daiquiri for me...meal fit for royalty =)))

Level 9

Bronx, NY

#4145 Mar 29, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
My my,,assuming aren't we? Sorry your taunt has lost it's target,, because it does not bother me, but reminds me of how much I love this...
.....I like to ride "bitch"! I have no desire to ride my own harley, even though I could,,and not some chromed out ugly pos like yours.
I like to be on bike, with my man in front, my arms around him, my legs feeling the rumble of the bike, no need for concentrating on others things, but just the wind in my hair, sitting back and chilling and checking things out. You have no idea what the feeling is like so the concept of what I say is lost as well.
I can nuzzle in for a kiss, a squeeze, love when he looks at me in the mirror, squeezes my leg, one of the most finest things in life.
Ok, so as not to bog this thread, one last reply...
A true rider never insults anothers ride. That is a fine looking bike in your avatar, regsrdless of who the owner may be. Thanks for answering my question regarding your confidence and lack of fortitude.
The dinner bell is still a ringin' fer ya elsie...

“I want three words:”

Level 6

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#4146 Mar 29, 2013
Tacos.

Level 9

Bronx, NY

#4147 Mar 29, 2013
Turkey.

Level 9

Bronx, NY

#4149 Mar 29, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true,,when you have proven yourself and asshole such as you have to me,, it is game on,,,and I will insult your pos bike. If it were not true, and did not think of your bike bottom of the barrel,If you were proud,then you would not take it as an insult. You would not give a rats ass what anyone thinks of your "ride".
You are a pos,,I have never spoken to you, or had any kind of history with you on here, posted etc. Yet you come thundering in like some great bloody fool, insulting for no reason, so you can bet your sorry ass you will get it back. When you want to act like a civil person/man,,the you will get treated as one.
Thank you honey...are you dining on oats again tonight?

Level 9

Bronx, NY

#4150 Mar 29, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true,,when you have proven yourself and asshole such as you have to me,, it is game on,,,and I will insult your pos bike. If it were not true, and did not think of your bike bottom of the barrel,If you were proud,then you would not take it as an insult. You would not give a rats ass what anyone thinks of your "ride".
You are a pos,,I have never spoken to you, or had any kind of history with you on here, posted etc. Yet you come thundering in like some great bloody fool, insulting for no reason, so you can bet your sorry ass you will get it back. When you want to act like a civil person/man,,the you will get treated as one.
I've seen your civility to others, usually after they lose a loved one...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4151 Mar 29, 2013
Baked stuffed shells...:)

Level 9

Bronx, NY

#4152 Mar 29, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
Baked stuffed shells...:)
Whole ricotta and spinach stuffed?

Location hidden

#4153 Mar 29, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
No just ricotta...not sure if it was whole or part skim...it was good though...

Level 9

Bronx, NY

#4154 Mar 29, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No just ricotta...not sure if it was whole or part skim...it was good though...
I had a bit of turkey awhile ago. It was cold and gristly and a bit gray and wrinkled on the edges and had something on it resembling fat...figured it best to toss it in with the trash...

Location hidden

#4155 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I had a bit of turkey awhile ago. It was cold and gristly and a bit gray and wrinkled on the edges and had something on it resembling fat...figured it best to toss it in with the trash...
Enzo, Good idea...or feed it to a person you don't like very much...)

“I want three words:”

Level 6

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#4156 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
That sounds yummy!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4157 Mar 29, 2013
Applebee's was PACKED so it was the coconut grove at the fandango. We all had fun and had a great evening. Everyone snoozing now... Shopped and eaten into a coma all! Happy Easter!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#4159 Mar 30, 2013
Pork Chops and ??? don't know the rest yet!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4161 Mar 30, 2013
We had bacon wrap shrimp with a smoked oyster sauce , crab meat tucked in the bacon . Yummy twice baked potatoes , steamed asparagus .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 3 min DILF 25,679
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 5 min beatlesinafog 4,610
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 7 min Beautiful Black M... 173
Word Association (Jun '10) 11 min harlehoney 26,956
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min messianic114 154,748
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 15 min harlehoney 17,991
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 25 min _FLATLINE-------- 7,675
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 44 min beatlesinafog 139,774
News After Uproar, Utah Restaurant Statue Loses Prom... 1 hr Parden Pard 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr I Am No One_ 159,880
More from around the web