“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3167 Jan 16, 2013
KFC Original Bucket.. Corn on cob and coleslaw.. and their biscuits.. YUMMY!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#3168 Jan 16, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> BAD BOY..ENZO..sorry DUDE..got to REPORT ya..most definitely in poor TASTE.
. Going over to pal's for din din.
FRENCH Toast..and the works.
Aww, come on Barney! How 'bout just writing me a ticket instead...besides, you were a bit overcooked...

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#3169 Jan 16, 2013
I'm thinking home made tacos...

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#3170 Jan 17, 2013
Home grown bass & blue gill-deep fried in beer batter.
onion rings
cole slaw
cottage cheese & strawberries
biscuts & honey
lemon cake-home made with 1 lemon (inside & out)
graded peeling melts in cake.
BUD
Rambler

Boise, ID

#3171 Jan 17, 2013
Chicken Enchiladas

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3172 Jan 17, 2013
ham eggs and herb potatoes....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#3173 Jan 17, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
ham eggs and herb potatoes....
I will be right over :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#3174 Jan 17, 2013
no idea but i aint cooking it
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#3175 Jan 17, 2013
steamed bok choy, snow peas and broccoli, lentils and quinoa mixed together with curry sauce, a huge hunk of watermelon, miso soup, water.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3176 Jan 17, 2013
I'm craving a big spinach leaf salad with tomato , chicken, bacon , cheese , pecans . But have none of those ingredients . Ha Ha ! So it's probably left overs Lamb , red beans and rice .

Level 6

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3177 Jan 17, 2013
Spaghetti w meat sauce, garden salad, garlic toast, and sweet tea to drink. Not one of my favorite meals.But it was ok

Level 8

Location hidden

#3178 Jan 17, 2013
sandwich smorgasboard-choice of ham, turkey, pimento Or bbq pork & chips (wavy lays, doritos or pringles)...i know youre dying of curiousity...i had the ham & pringles lol
Brenda

Reading, PA

#3179 Jan 17, 2013
steak and eggs, hashbrowns, toast, orange juice

“....winter time is....”

....."numba TEN!!!".....

#3180 Jan 17, 2013
...tonight was pinto beans and cornbread, pico de gallo, guacamole, and cornbread....the bosslady had some moose tracks ice cream after....i had more beans and cornbread.....

with iced tea. oolong.

i wonder what the poor folks had for supper.....

Level 8

Location hidden

#3181 Jan 17, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
...tonight was pinto beans and cornbread, pico de gallo, guacamole, and cornbread....the bosslady had some moose tracks ice cream after....i had more beans and cornbread.....
with iced tea. oolong.
i wonder what the poor folks had for supper.....
Greg has many fond memories of visiting his grandma here when he was growing up....he says w/o fail & no matter what else she cooked that EVERY day there was a pot of pinto beans & cornbread (slice onion & a pepper) OH & perculator coffee started night before that you could stand your spoon up in =)))

“....winter time is....”

....."numba TEN!!!".....

#3182 Jan 17, 2013
...i am not a coffee person (it all tastes bad to me), but i have heard/read that historically, percolators made the worst coffee.....my folks had several, both electric and the stovetop variety which they used most....todays light-in-the-loafers critics at-large are mostly who i hear bad mouthing them...i guess the best coffee ever comes from a french press.....but the old folks sure drank "abunch" of percolated coffee....they didn't know any better and no one was around to tell them.....

Level 8

Location hidden

#3183 Jan 17, 2013
i dont drink coffee at all...or tea just addicted to coca cola...well i drank coffee with my grandpa when i was a wee one...my mama's mama lived on one side of us & daddy's parents on the other side...anyhoo, Id go skipping off to see my grandpa every morning & we'd have coffee...then (whispering) Id wet the bed at night...here went my mama next morning, swooping down that long oak shaded lane to tell Granpa what for...he'd say "All right, no more coffee for Ola." Before Mama would get outta sight, Grandpa & I were drinkin that coffee LOL

“....winter time is....”

....."numba TEN!!!".....

#3184 Jan 17, 2013
...my people (both sides of the family) drank coffee in the mornin', but by dinner time were firmly into the tea pitcher(usually lipton or a&p)....and stayed there til well after supper.....i go through a gallon a day and have really developed a taste for green tea...but at meal time i like black tea....twining or tazo and another brand whose name escapes me...caffeine free these past 3 years....

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

"...with huh?"

#3185 Jan 17, 2013
Chicken schnitzel, pink salad and garlic baby potatoes.

Level 6

Since: Nov 12

manchester

#3186 Jan 18, 2013
fish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Good-Evil 157,787
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 8 min Jeffrey 139,194
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 8 min SLY WEST 2,783
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Titus33 149,306
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 9 min Paisley_Posey 17,817
Obama takes control of Internet 11 min Jedi Mindtrick 125
Rest in Peace, Spock 12 min TALLYHO 8541 38
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min TALLYHO 8541 39,235
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 48 min Wang Chung 6,076
Five Weird Signs You're Smarter Than Average 3 hr Denny CranesPlace 55