What's for dinner?

“the Democrats have become”

Since: Jun 08

the Party of NO!!!..their turn

#3147 Jan 15, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... ive been known to slip a roofie in a drink for cinnamon rolls ...
...my understanding iz the rolls were muy bueno...
Red Neck Romeo

Overland Park, KS

#3148 Jan 15, 2013
Buffalo Burgers,...Charbroiled,...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3149 Jan 16, 2013
Fried Frog legs, baked potatoes with sour cream, hush your mouth puppies, corn fritters.. Hoosier Hillbilly's Moonshine.
YEPPER!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3150 Jan 16, 2013
I'm thinking breakfast... Colorado Chick over easy with a side order of bisquits and sausage gravy...

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3151 Jan 16, 2013
Am about to grab Subway for dinner
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3152 Jan 16, 2013
Am going to have bacon wrapped cod fillets with a onion sauce with carrots, Broccoli and mashed potatoes, Preping as I post!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3153 Jan 16, 2013
fried pork chops, rice & gravy, purple hull peas...he calls & says "working late, please bring me tuna/apple salad" lol

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3154 Jan 16, 2013
Just had an omelette for brekkie :D

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3155 Jan 16, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
I'm thinking breakfast... Colorado Chick over easy with a side order of bisquits and sausage gravy...
BAD BOY..ENZO..sorry DUDE..got to REPORT ya..most definitely in poor TASTE.
. Going over to pal's for din din.
FRENCH Toast..and the works.
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#3156 Jan 16, 2013
A huge mound of Spinach topped with: almond slivers, tomato, cucumber, mushroom, red bell pepper, arugela, blue cheese crumbles, hearts of palm, cranberries, pepperoncinis, avocado, boiled egg whites, tunafish, fresh herbs, nutritional yeast flakes....tossed with a tiny bit of balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Miso soup, 2 brown rice cakes. Herbal tea.

Level 6

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3157 Jan 16, 2013
I made chicken-n-dumplings, mash potatoes, green beans, and cornbread. Apple turnovers and hot coffee.
We ate like it was our last meal. yum

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3158 Jan 16, 2013
Steph wrote:
A huge mound of Spinach topped with: almond slivers, tomato, cucumber, mushroom, red bell pepper, arugela, blue cheese crumbles, hearts of palm, cranberries, pepperoncinis, avocado, boiled egg whites, tunafish, fresh herbs, nutritional yeast flakes....tossed with a tiny bit of balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Miso soup, 2 brown rice cakes. Herbal tea.
*Drooling*
:)
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#3159 Jan 16, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
*Drooling*
:)
it's a good one. I LOVE a zillion-ingredient, complete protein salads. you are what you eat. i feel awesome and energetic when i eat well.....

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3160 Jan 16, 2013
Steph wrote:
<quoted text>it's a good one. I LOVE a zillion-ingredient, complete protein salads. you are what you eat. i feel awesome and energetic when i eat well.....
Same. Might make one later for lunch :)

“Antisocialistic”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3161 Jan 16, 2013
Steph wrote:
<quoted text>it's a good one. I LOVE a zillion-ingredient, complete protein salads. you are what you eat. i feel awesome and energetic when i eat well.....
Try baby spinach topped with kidney beans, sunflower seeds, cherry tomatoes, black and green olives, mushrooms, plain Fritos and French Dressing. Sea salt and pepper to taste.
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#3162 Jan 16, 2013
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Try baby spinach topped with kidney beans, sunflower seeds, cherry tomatoes, black and green olives, mushrooms, plain Fritos and French Dressing. Sea salt and pepper to taste.
yep. love beans on salad. and olives too! nuts always! the idea is to have so many things in there that it's bursting with flavor - it doesn't need dressing that way.
no Fritos or French dressing for me, but the rest sounds awesome!

“the Democrats have become”

Since: Jun 08

the Party of NO!!!..their turn

#3163 Jan 16, 2013
..at work...we had a potluck....a guy i worked with brought a salad...just a regular iceberg lettuce, onion and tomato affair....but it had these beans in it....magic beans....i ate most of this salad by myself....asked the guy what was special about those beans.....he said "whut?"...

...so he asked his wife and she sent me a recipe of sorts....Ranch Style beans (which would be on my 'last meal' list, drained and rinsed...then just enough French dressing to cover...soak in fridge overnight....fix the salad and add the beans...DAMN!...

...of course, i have always maintained that something someone else fixes tastes better....i've made this 43,011 times and and can't match Sharons salad....alas.

Level 9

Since: Mar 10

Memphis

#3164 Jan 16, 2013
Spaghetti, spinach mushrooms, wheat toast, fruit salad, & tea.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3165 Jan 16, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
..at work...we had a potluck....a guy i worked with brought a salad...just a regular iceberg lettuce, onion and tomato affair....but it had these beans in it....magic beans....i ate most of this salad by myself....asked the guy what was special about those beans.....he said "whut?"...
...so he asked his wife and she sent me a recipe of sorts....Ranch Style beans (which would be on my 'last meal' list, drained and rinsed...then just enough French dressing to cover...soak in fridge overnight....fix the salad and add the beans...DAMN!...
...of course, i have always maintained that something someone else fixes tastes better....i've made this 43,011 times and and can't match Sharons salad....alas.
uhh scuse me but youre on wrong thread...make a sharp right turn to "fart in public" thread lol Im saving this to my recipe gallery...dont ya feel famous??? Dayum we need to publish an offbeat cookbook!!! wheres mike??? he could sell ice water to an eskimo

“the Democrats have become”

Since: Jun 08

the Party of NO!!!..their turn

#3166 Jan 16, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
uhh scuse me but youre on wrong thread...make a sharp right turn to "fart in public" thread lol Im saving this to my recipe gallery...dont ya feel famous??? Dayum we need to publish an offbeat cookbook!!! wheres mike??? he could sell ice water to an eskimo
...put sum inna envelope and mail it to me.....i'll bet yours will be better the 1st time you fix it....i've been tryin' to duplicate this recipe for over 30 years...it gets close, but no cigar....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 12 min Jennifer Renee 22,260
A to Z songs by title or group! 18 min liam cul8r 44
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 22 min Grace Nerissa 1,766
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 25 min Grace Nerissa 1,523
News Cops: Students Charged For Vile Classroom Act 25 min Go Blue Forever 7
News James Clark posts arrest #29 in bizarre case 28 min dummy 1
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 28 min Grace Nerissa 3,743
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 38 min Grace Nerissa 67,351
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Turnip 2,491
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 4 hr Aussie Kev 10,704
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr Mister Ugly 207,358
More from around the web