How times have changed...

How times have changed...

Posted in the Weird Forum

dad of 3

Portland, OR

#1 Nov 18, 2013
I was reminiscing about music groups and other things past, when I stumbled across an old vinyl record "Cherry Poppin' Daddies" from 1989, man oh man try naming a group that these days! Society has a prude stick so far up its collective butt, and everyone is so consumed with pedo fever. I miss the good old days when you could go camping with a buddy and no one jumped to the "they must be gays" assumption and teaching someone under 18 their life skills was called "sex with a minor" instead of "rape" (a crime designation which should be reserved for times when a woman, a person, is beat up and held down and has it rammed into them against their will as they scream and cry and beg you to stop you don't)Ė now THAT is what rape is. It all makes me want to go to a... Zoot Suit Riot![good song-Google it]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 9 min LIM 28,843
Does anyone remember? (Apr '13) 30 min Ricky F 1,762
Why Do White People Start Stuff They Canít Fini... 59 min Chilli J 35
Caught on video 3 59 min Judy 123 171
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 1 hr andet1987 37,300
Change 1 letter game! (Oct '15) 1 hr SweLL GirL 61
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 1 hr andet1987 14,153
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Boinkface 6,421
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr Poster 224,366
#Things You DON'T Want To Hear# 7 hr Poster 218