“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#620 Sep 20, 2012
Funny, George from CT was here awhile back, his lovely wife, too, at my house! Any of the several folks here, who are on my FB can see that we also keep in touch there. Did they give out Fs in the detective field? LOL!
I just picked one faux fact of hers to debunk....don't have enough concern to address anything else.

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

#621 Sep 20, 2012
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Well see if everyone behaves :)
How have you been?
Dandy as candy
Fat and sassy

Lot's of new faces but some good old folks posting too .... LOL, just not this thread.

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

Charlevoix, MI

#622 Sep 20, 2012
scambuster wrote:
I've always kind of wondered... Do people come to topix to make enemies?
not initially but in a couple of days it comes easy

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#623 Sep 20, 2012
Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you are correct!!!
It's amazing that I am supposed to know about a post that was both posted and then pulled before I got here but she doesn't know that I never post graybox as TL or any other name. We all see grayboxers posting troll posts and it's very easy to see that it's not the person they are pretending to be.
Her post was meant to belittle me, no matter who she thought it was......
Seems to me that most of her posts are meant to belittle.
TMZ

Euless, TX

#624 Sep 20, 2012
Vee wrote:
Grasping at straws is always the best way to keep fueling the lies, by the liars themselves. Slack, dont work yourself up, you are trying to get the patological liars, the cliques, the Paris Mauraders, the thieves, to fess up to their dastardly deeds over the years, There is not one honest bone in any of their trolling bodies. All those names coming up from the past. Mommy Of Four, stealing Topix information and then sending it on to Opis. You have a murderer, killing someone in cold blood with a brick, a stripper, a person who claims her child is a nine-one-one operator.
(Same one who was connected to her bosom buddy in Conneticut, then they turned on each other and are arch enemies) Remember, when Sebastian's mom came forward and decided to go into the confession box and tell it like it is. The scattering of the rats to see how they can band together after being exposed.(Still doing what they do best of course) If you notice, I was forthright, giving the OLD former Judge his due and letting the public know he was a judge. Making it known about the decent pictures at one point.
Notice how he has to scramble to defend his good name by trudging up everything he could possibly use in his perverted defense. They will continue to lie and deny, lie and deny, lie and deny. This was, is, and always will be the position they uphold. Just remember, too, Harrison Freebird is no longer in their loop so naturally, made an outcast, he also has plenty of truths he has told, and has been shunned for it. Plain and simply, he will never admit to sending the picture. Like someone said a few threads ago. Poor Blondie. You already know the truth. So do quite a few others. I wish you, Brigitte, Rosa, a wonderful evening or what is left of it. Oh, to keep on the subject of this thread, first people I encountered was the Mod Squad. When it actually was a fun time and an innocent one at that where people were looking to share stories and be friends. Look at what Offbeat has become over the years. A collection of Riff-Raff. I can still find a few threads that are fun and hold my interest. Hope some of you can do the same.
did/do you really work; homicide in new york, vice work in jacksonville, at an adult conference line and sell magazines for dial america?

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#625 Sep 20, 2012
Vee wrote:
....Oh, to keep on the subject of this thread, first people I encountered was the Mod Squad. When it actually was a fun time and an innocent one at that where people were looking to share stories and be friends. Look at what Offbeat has become over the years....
Oh I MUST address THIS, lol. Yes you encountered the close and tight-knit group of folks that we used to be on Offbeat, and you were loved by all.....
....then you decided you didn't like a few members of the group, starting with La Sunshine, but you didn't have the ballz to tell the rest just how powerful your distaste of these 'friends' was, didja? Nope instead you recruited a couple of other malcontents and the games began, didn't they? Starting with the Internet Affairs thread y'all started to humiliate some of the folks in the group----anonymously, of course. LOL, it wasn't so anonymous when MO4 got a conscious and confessed there on the thread and outed you and J48, did it??? LOL! You've hated MO4 and ever since, though she didn't know it until later; later when YOURS TRULY busted your arse trolling her and others with the PrayerfulOne/LovedBlair/Vorc/R osa monikers.....you caused good friends to distrust each other cause for years no one could imagine who from within the circle it was...
Ya, YOU may wonder what happened cause your detective skills are that bad, but many of us haven't forgotten. I just think it's freaking hilarious that you almost single-handedly destroyed the group that was. I hope you miss it, every single day. Being admired by most wasn't good enough for you; now you're admired only by those who don't know your past. Have fun with that.
And now, that is all I have to say on the subject.
In the meantime, the Realm endures....

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Charlevoix, MI

#626 Sep 20, 2012
Vee wrote:
Grasping at straws is always the best way to keep fueling the lies, by the liars themselves. Slack, dont work yourself up, you are trying to get the patological liars, the cliques, the Paris Mauraders, the thieves, to fess up to their dastardly deeds over the years, There is not one honest bone in any of their trolling bodies. All those names coming up from the past. Mommy Of Four, stealing Topix information and then sending it on to Opis. You have a murderer, killing someone in cold blood with a brick, a stripper, a person who claims her child is a nine-one-one operator.
(Same one who was connected to her bosom buddy in Conneticut, then they turned on each other and are arch enemies) Remember, when Sebastian's mom came forward and decided to go into the confession box and tell it like it is. The scattering of the rats to see how they can band together after being exposed.(Still doing what they do best of course) If you notice, I was forthright, giving the OLD former Judge his due and letting the public know he was a judge. Making it known about the decent pictures at one point.
Notice how he has to scramble to defend his good name by trudging up everything he could possibly use in his perverted defense. They will continue to lie and deny, lie and deny, lie and deny. This was, is, and always will be the position they uphold. Just remember, too, Harrison Freebird is no longer in their loop so naturally, made an outcast, he also has plenty of truths he has told, and has been shunned for it. Plain and simply, he will never admit to sending the picture. Like someone said a few threads ago. Poor Blondie. You already know the truth. So do quite a few others. I wish you, Brigitte, Rosa, a wonderful evening or what is left of it. Oh, to keep on the subject of this thread, first people I encountered was the Mod Squad. When it actually was a fun time and an innocent one at that where people were looking to share stories and be friends. Look at what Offbeat has become over the years. A collection of Riff-Raff. I can still find a few threads that are fun and hold my interest. Hope some of you can do the same.
SOLID

its not to get a confession, they can be flustered and then in a tizzy they screw up and expose themselves to all who can see

I find it entertaining, the personal smears say the most :)

Level 7

#628 Sep 20, 2012
Do it again ....
Final Jeopardy

Euless, TX

#629 Sep 20, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Funny, George from CT was here awhile back, his lovely wife, too, at my house! Any of the several folks here, who are on my FB can see that we also keep in touch there. Did they give out Fs in the detective field? LOL!
I just picked one faux fact of hers to debunk....don't have enough concern to address anything else.
on do you think vee is funny thread
you could tell what posts were geno's posts with; california, conneticut and massachusetts proxy addresses, you replied to geno. acknowledged those posts as geno's. but as of late, you say you can't determine what troll posts are geno's.
how come?

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Charlevoix, MI

#630 Sep 20, 2012
Fish_sticks wrote:
Do it again ....
generate a bunch more posts? lol
Deductive Reasoning

Euless, TX

#631 Sep 20, 2012
Ferdinand Magellan wrote:
<quoted text>Funny? No really. Sound like a case of confidentiality until friendship collapse. Sort of like you exposing Vee personal and confidential email to you for us now. Hypocrite
sounds like hi geno

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#632 Sep 20, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>says the stripper
we all know hoe honest they are, so I'm told
A personal smear. How typically hypocritical of you.

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Charlevoix, MI

#633 Sep 20, 2012
Deductive Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like hi geno
you sound like drunk tally

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Charlevoix, MI

#634 Sep 20, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
close your mouth when you breath

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#635 Sep 20, 2012
credibility DETECTIVE and your badge number was ....

Level 7

#636 Sep 20, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya make good money striping, lol.
What's SS pay these day?

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#637 Sep 20, 2012
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>

What's SS pay these day?
Not enough to visit a strip club.
:0)

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#638 Sep 20, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so ashamed of where I worked 20 years ago that I told the world on Topix....SO ashamed, can't you tell? Hee hee!

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#639 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>close your mouth when you breath
Put your skirt down princess. I'm not interested.
Linus Van Pelt

Euless, TX

#640 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>you sound like drunk tally
just great, great pumpkin head now you're a fat rat
hope this doesn't mean halloweens cancelled

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min NoahLovesU 143,005
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Wyle E Coyote 155,501
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min Spirit67_ 28,809
what are you drinking (May '13) 9 min Spirit67_ 1,154
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 10 min Spirit67_ 7,685
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 15 min Sublime1 751
Favorite Oldies Songs (Jun '10) 16 min Charming Charlotte 18,710
Are You a MEAN Person ? 1 hr flbadcatowner 26
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr Denny CranesPlace 38,556
More from around the web