Second Teen Charged With Assault On Mpls. Mayoral Candidate

Dec 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

A second teenager accused of assaulting a former Minneapolis mayoral candidate has been charged Monday, according to Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2013
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

These two Crooklyn Dark skanks should get at least 5 years in prison, even IF they turn over their PIMP who stole the phone.

Good thing they didn't try to rip me off, they would be in an ICU instead of jail.
Laura

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Most under reported event in the WORLD: the extermination of peace loving Christians in BLACK Africa.

This IS racism and what goes around comes around.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Laura wrote:
Most under reported event in the WORLD: the extermination of peace loving Christians in BLACK Africa.
This IS racism and what goes around comes around.
You sure got that right. Notice how NOBODY comes to the defense of these two horrid skanks... CHRISTIANS have done the MOST GOOD, and have suffered the MOST, especially in the past 100 years, than any other religious group. Say I'm wrong?

Well, tell me what the muslims have done, that is notable, that is so GREAT, in any place outside of the Middle East, in the past 100 years, with all of their oil money and such.
Jack Boot

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Just a couple of ChiTown gutter sluts with their pimp trying to steal a phone from whitey. Better luck next time!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••