Man's defibrillator stops knife durin...

Man's defibrillator stops knife during attack

There are 15 comments on the WSTC-AM Norwalk story from May 19, 2012, titled Man's defibrillator stops knife during attack. In it, WSTC-AM Norwalk reports that:

San Diego police say the 57-year-old got into an argument with an acquaintance early Thursday near some elevators at the trolley station for the Fashion Valley shopping mall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSTC-AM Norwalk.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1 May 19, 2012
heart stopping indeed ... I have a CID myself

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2 May 19, 2012
well Doc it felt like a knife in my heart

“you're not the boss of me!”

the road less traveled.....

#3 May 19, 2012
a stabbing pain?
Camo Flagged

Saint Albans, WV

#4 May 19, 2012
I heard of a police officer's badge one time preventing a knife from killing him as well, in this same fashion. But the badge was on his shirt, not below the surface of the skin.. WoW!
'
dh
Aspirin Between My Legos

Cheltenham, PA

#5 May 19, 2012
Also works with an iron lung machine. But not with a kidney diealysis machine.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#6 May 19, 2012
Camo Flagged wrote:
I heard of a police officer's badge one time preventing a knife from killing him as well, in this same fashion. But the badge was on his shirt, not below the surface of the skin.. WoW!
'
dh
perhaps that is why it is called an implant

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7 May 19, 2012
...and the beat goes on...
&fe ature=related

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#8 May 19, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
...and the beat goes on...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =I5YeIiLkhncXX&feature=rel ated
it better.... had one since 94 and it shock me twice , once 3 days after it was in the next time about 8 years that 8 was my fault and it damn well hurts , like a taser

hey hey baker

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 May 19, 2012
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
it better.... had one since 94 and it shock me twice , once 3 days after it was in the next time about 8 years that 8 was my fault and it damn well hurts , like a taser
hey hey baker
How are ya tally? Perhaps a kevlar strip across the chest should be implanted along with these devices...
Aspirin Between My Legos

Cheltenham, PA

#10 May 19, 2012
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
All the alcohol shorts it, probably.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#11 May 19, 2012
It was over a minute and a half later before bystanders realized we wasn't just doing the YMCA dance but was actually in great pain.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#12 May 19, 2012
one can always get a new ICD. but in your case brain transplant are out god... GENO you are so desperate .. wanna fight ????
Aspirin Between My Legos

Cheltenham, PA

#13 May 19, 2012
tallyho wrote:
one can always get a new ICD. but in your case brain transplant are out god... GENO you are so desperate .. wanna fight ????
You sound like a lawless brownshirt. You sounded like one when you kept insisting I meet you in York for some sort of physical altercation.

How sick that such a violent individual as yourself was ever part of - you claim - the justice system.
Backstabbers

Saint Albans, WV

#14 May 19, 2012
Uh Clem wrote:
It was over a minute and a half later before bystanders realized we wasn't just doing the YMCA dance but was actually in great pain.
'
LOL
'
THis may be why all the TROLLS try to stab the good ones in the back.
'
dh

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#15 May 19, 2012
and you claim the human race .. you are too slow there cowboy .... that should make you toss and turn for about a week

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min Grace Nerissa 59,897
Word association (Jun '07) 31 min wichita-rick 5,264
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 41 min KNIGHT DeVINE 197,721
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 2,980
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 1 hr wichita-rick 10,893
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 33,279
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 19,849
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 2 hr Sparky 665
More from around the web