created by: pollster | Dec 6, 2012

Weird

42 votes

Which posters on offbeat / topix are really male or female as they say ?

Click on an option to vote

  • Come on, names please
  • Answer for yourself
  • Wondering about anyone ?
  • Has someone lied to you ?
  • Even "pollster" may lie !

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of259
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Don't mind the judgeits.
Princess Hey wrote:
dont know what the judgeit is about but yes i am very much a female..

“June”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#179
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

African_shadows wrote:
:) <quoted text> Pleased to meet you, Grace. You seem to be a nice person. Mean people are everywhere these days.
I suppose there always has been that divide.

Hope life is treating you kindly.

Will you be celebrating CHRISTMAS?

“My Heart is Overflowing”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

With LOVE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Good morning "AS" I dont mine them I love them only means we are doing something right or they love following us around..Im good with it..Thats my friends..lol..:O)how are you this fine day?
Sam

Coshocton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Geno - girl
Fairyman - girl
Sweetie-Pie - dude
Slack - was never really sure

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,I know.
Just looking back at some threads and try to remember the good times and the nice people who once was here.Not many left.
Glad to read that. Keeping an open mind when reading threads or receiving PMs that warn one against certain posters is always a good idea.

Oh yes, some of the old threads are amazing. Some posters have gone to FaceBook to enjoy troll free posting. Still, there is nothing like Topix "out there". I have tried more than once to find it......

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184
Dec 9, 2012
 
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a "fishy" tale to me LOL!
Was your post a 'fly-by', lol.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#185
Dec 9, 2012
 
Yes I will. How is Ireland?
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose there always has been that divide.
Hope life is treating you kindly.
Will you be celebrating CHRISTMAS?

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I'm fine Princess. Thanks.
Princess Hey wrote:
Good morning "AS" I dont mine them I love them only means we are doing something right or they love following us around..Im good with it..Thats my friends..lol..:O)how are you this fine day?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#187
Dec 9, 2012
 
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lift your tail and prove it ..... LOL!
<3
She doesn't sound like a female dog, you know what they call those.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

daisy dooks wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl dogs?
Man you are funny!
(or woman- but that would sound weird-'woman, you are funny')

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#191
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez you are dumb! Let's re-post this then.
Lifeloser wrote:
be quiet! I am also a Dingbat to 2 Beloved dingdongLets,, I am Someones DingDongBat... I am also a DungDungBat to My Two Loving BroDingDongs,,,One lives here,,and One lives in Heaven... I am an DingDundDung to so many I cant count them.. and last,but not least, I am a DingDingDongDong of DumbDumb.. I actually dont have anything to contribute [[never do]].. but I cant stay Away!!
Thats NOT me you Goof!!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Copperhead Roan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to be rude, why DID you explain?
Felt like it!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

African_shadows wrote:
Sam keeps harassing Lifelover :(<quoted text>
Hi friend.. He thinks its HIS Mission.. from GOD!!

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#194
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

:)
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi friend.. He thinks its HIS Mission.. from GOD!!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#195
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi friend.. He thinks its HIS Mission.. from GOD!!
...Watch yourself Honey...you're toying with racist flatulance when posting with african shadows...
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

LOL

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to read that. Keeping an open mind when reading threads or receiving PMs that warn one against certain posters is always a good idea.
Oh yes, some of the old threads are amazing. Some posters have gone to FaceBook to enjoy troll free posting. Still, there is nothing like Topix "out there". I have tried more than once to find it......
Speaking of PM..When you try to be nice and helpful with some you find out how some really are..I've had my few.lol

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

*Yawn*
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...Watch yourself Honey...you're toying with racist flatulance when posting with african shadows...

“Are We Having Fun Yet???”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

If Not, Why Not!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of PM..When you try to be nice and helpful with some you find out how some really are..I've had my few.lol
I'ts nice that we have the chance to talk privately with posters
if we wish to do so.

I've received some very nice PMs from a lot of great people and I've received a few from two people that were not so nice.

The old saying goes, you pays your money and you takes your chances.

Since this is a free site, we pays no money, but we still takes our chances........

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Tiger Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'ts nice that we have the chance to talk privately with posters
if we wish to do so.
I've received some very nice PMs from a lot of great people and I've received a few from two people that were not so nice.
The old saying goes, you pays your money and you takes your chances.
Since this is a free site, we pays no money, but we still takes our chances........
Take our chances....Yes we do and we learn as we go.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of259
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

163 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 4 min Spirit67_ 6,741
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 5 min Spirit67_ 17,210
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min ChristineM 112,051
Word Association (Jun '10) 7 min Spirit67_ 25,881
Israeli–Palestinian conflict 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 3
What's the time where you live? (May '13) 8 min Spirit67_ 797
Do You Do Drugs? (Jan '09) 12 min Spirit67_ 296
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 24 min Denny CranesPlace 34,796
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr the wandering girl 140,640
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••