First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Nov 20, 2012
If you could ask Obama anything (well most anything) without threats,since he will be in office for the next 4 years (I bet the dog is thrilled he's staying there) what would it be? I would tell him to send Dennis Farina an invite to the White House, and then have me show up in the Oval office and shout, "Surprise." Farina is too damn old now to try and scale a wall and escape. Would you ask for an invite? A Puppy after his dog mates. Concerns you have about the White House kitchen having enough Twinkies, Ho Hos and Wonder Bread? Who lays his clothes out for him in the morning? Does he really have a dart board with Mitt Romney's face on it poked with holes? Ask him anything here, save yourself a stamped envelope en route to Pennsylyvania Ave. The election is over and I think for those who did NOT vote for Obam, you have stopped crying outwardly. So go ahead. Post your questions and concerns here. The FBI and CIA will undoubtedly peek in from time to time to make sure we play nice. So play nice.
Hoosier Hillbilly

Wakarusa, IN

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Obama, why does secret service keep calling me?
Hoosier Hillbilly

Wakarusa, IN

#3 Nov 22, 2012
I thought for sure it'd be a black turkey the prez
pardoned.
The black ones are much prettier!
Hoosier Hillbilly

Wakarusa, IN

#4 Nov 22, 2012
PS: The turkeys not president.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#5 Nov 22, 2012
I'd ask him, now that this middle class has been given the middle finger, what's he going to do next to screw us?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Seriously..Dennis farina...

ok...that was really weird...almost Rosa weird...

I agree with the filthy Dr....yeah...how about a nice soft answer...what .."exactly" are you going to do that makes anything better...let's hear what you are planning to do other than play the "congress keeps shutting me down" card...it is soooooo old..

Vee

Location hidden

#7 Nov 22, 2012
justaguess wrote:
Seriously..Dennis farina...
ok...that was really weird...almost Rosa weird...
I agree with the filthy Dr....yeah...how about a nice soft answer...what .."exactly" are you going to do that makes anything better...let's hear what you are planning to do other than play the "congress keeps shutting me down" card...it is soooooo old..
Mrs OBAM is on the Steve Harvey show right now. I think Mr Obam is in the white house kitchen wearing the apron. ha!!!
Hoosier Hillbilly

Elkhart, IN

#8 Nov 25, 2012
A 'human'gesture', how quaint:

President Barack Obama took his daughters, Sasha and Malia, to a bookstore in Arlington, Va. on “small business Saturday” to encourage shoppers to patronize mom-and-pop businesses after Thanksgiving.

Vee

Location hidden

#9 Nov 25, 2012
I want to know who bathes the dog. I envision the white house kitchen is run a lot like the one in Beauty and the Best. Obam singing, "Be Our Guest..."

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Dr_Dirty wrote:
I'd ask him, now that this middle class has been given the middle finger, what's he going to do next to screw us?
Dr_Dirty, most likely he will try to bend us over and practice Ju-Ju-Baugh on us.

Incidentally, that is a nice looking cat you have.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#11 Nov 25, 2012
The Ghost Rider of NM wrote:
<quoted text>Dr_Dirty, most likely he will try to bend us over and practice Ju-Ju-Baugh on us.
Incidentally, that is a nice looking cat you have.
hahaha...

Hey GR! Thanks. I have a pair of them - maine coon brothers.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12 Nov 25, 2012
I would ask him is he stupid or does he think we are stupid?

Why would you sneak in a new tax on
Medical supplies under oslamacare and tell us it will lower the cost of medical supplies???
Hoosier Hillbilly

Elkhart, IN

#13 Nov 26, 2012
That Obama is such a smart dude,
He said:
"The 'cliff' is nothing more than an arbitrary deadline that will be replaced by another arbitrary deadline in the future."

What's that tell ya?
Sam

Hiram, OH

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
He said:
"The 'cliff' is nothing more than an arbitrary deadline that will be replaced by another arbitrary deadline in the future."
What's that tell ya?
That we're pretty much f**ked...
Hmmm

Pelican, LA

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Just found out from our HR Manager that there will be a "very significant" increase in our group coverage rates coming soon. Now I have to inform fifteen people, all of who make between 30k and 45k a year, that their rates will be going up. If they opt-out they will eventually be penalized on their taxes approx $700.00. These are hard working people trying to scratch out a living for their families. Of course, this will be happening all across our nation.....

So much for "A Fair Shot" for the middle class.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#16 Dec 11, 2012
I would ask him why he is so proud of the 500,000 manufacturing jobs "he created" when manufacturing jobs have actually dropped more that 11 times that figure since the 1990's which, in reality, is their lowest levels since 1941.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#17 Dec 11, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
I would ask him why he is so proud of the 500,000 manufacturing jobs "he created" when manufacturing jobs have actually dropped more that 11 times that figure since the 1990's which, in reality, is their lowest levels since 1941.
LMFGDAO!!!

So it's Obama's fault that the US shunned Dr. Demming's quality systems back in the 70's? It's Obama's fault that unions killed the auto industry? It's Obama's fault that companies will still send work overseas to make more money?

Since 1941, Gross Domestic Product has increased by over $10,000 billion.

http://www.census.gov/statab/hist/HS-32.pdf

Manufacturing 1941-2001

82.8 million tons raw steel
3,780,000 passenger cars

105.3 million tons raw steel
6,140,000 passenger cars

99.3 million tons raw steel
3,600,000 passenger cars

http://www.census.gov/statab/hist/HS-45.pdf

The effect of the Japanese and Chinese on US manufacturing was felt long before Obama was even a US Senator. To say that Obama is at fault isn't very smart and shows little in the way of research involving your figures.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 11, 2012
Unfortunate for all of "US" "WE've" been priced out of business. "BUT!" "WE" have brought it on our selves. Unions is only one force to blame,
government has been the major contributor.
When you get to big for your britches, something or someone is going to take you down ands that's what happened to this country and it's mostly governments fault.
They've never been able to do anything right in the 21st century.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#19 Dec 11, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
He said:
What's that tell ya?
he is a typical lying liberal......

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#20 Dec 11, 2012
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>LMFGDAO!!!

So it's Obama's fault that the US shunned Dr. Demming's quality systems back in the 70's? It's Obama's fault that unions killed the auto industry? It's Obama's fault that companies will still send work overseas to make more money?

Since 1941, Gross Domestic Product has increased by over $10,000 billion.

http://www.census.gov/statab/hist/HS-32.pdf

Manufacturing 1941-2001

82.8 million tons raw steel
3,780,000 passenger cars

105.3 million tons raw steel
6,140,000 passenger cars

99.3 million tons raw steel
3,600,000 passenger cars

http://www.census.gov/statab/hist/HS-45.pdf

The effect of the Japanese and Chinese on US manufacturing was felt long before Obama was even a US Senator. To say that Obama is at fault isn't very smart and shows little in the way of research involving your figures.
I never blamed Obama, it slide began during Clinton, I accused Obama of distorting the facts. That's something that your familiar with, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 1 min Old Sam 9,663
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 4 min -Prince- 148,379
I Haven't Had____? In ages (Sep '12) 6 min Go Blue Forever 1,388
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 min Sam 67,081
News Grandmother finds mummified body of missing gra... 10 min Go Blue Forever 2
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 17 min Old Sam 3,414
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 18 min Old Sam 5,777
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min Princess Hey 206,887
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 50 min Go Blue Forever 969
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 1 hr Enzo49 10,570
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 3 hr Suezanne 41
More from around the web