Duck Dynasty canceled

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 Jan 22, 2014
Independent

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2014
Interesting links...

:^o

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 22, 2014
Told ya before... If you want us to read your email, you are gonna have to give us the login and password! ;-)

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#4 Jan 22, 2014
Aug 28, 2013 - One of the world's leading password crackers just got better and is now able to crack passwords of up to 55 characters in length and ... usernames, email addresses and salted password hashes were stolen from its database.
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#5 Jan 22, 2014
i remember the along time ago.

what Andy Griffith said..

"I was baptized alongside my mother when I was 8 years old. Since then, I have tried to walk a Christian life. And now that I'm getting older, I realized that I'm walking even closer with my God."

~Andy Griffith

A key reason for missing ducks and geese is shooting too fast. Some hunters think they have to shoot quickly before the birds flare out of range. The truth is, when hunters wait that extra second or two when waterfowl are coming in, then rise up to shoot, there's plenty of time to take three deliberate, well-spaced shots before the birds get too far away.



smile.

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#6 Jan 23, 2014
Tech_Bro wrote:
A key reason for missing ducks and geese is shooting too fast. Some hunters think they have to shoot quickly before the birds flare out of range. The truth is, when hunters wait that extra second or two when waterfowl are coming in, then rise up to shoot, there's plenty of time to take three deliberate, well-spaced shots before the birds get too far away.

smile.
That is also true with quail, unless they are mexican quail. With them they'll 'dart' to where you shot before the shot gets there and you'll get one. When the covey rises you throw out a pattern of three shots and your bound to get a bird. LOL

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7 Jan 23, 2014
Nothings been canceled; just lies by the person who started this thread!

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#8 Jan 24, 2014
This is not the original I 1st tryed posting but it is similar:

http://tpc.pc2.netdna-cdn.com/images/Duck_Dyn...

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#9 Jan 24, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

#10 Jan 24, 2014
"Don't ask a redneck his opinion if you don't want to hear the answer!"

Phil Robertson
Chowderhead

Medford, NY

#11 Jan 24, 2014
It will be replaced by the "next biggest show" called the "Clam Clan".

Big deal.

“Can we talk?”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#12 Jan 24, 2014
Honk
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

#13 Jan 24, 2014
Crystal_Clear722 wrote:
Honk
if ya don't want to be preached to jump to 3:18

#t=514

“Can we talk?”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#14 Jan 24, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>if ya don't want to be preached to jump to 3:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LiDjXf4AUIEXX#t=514
Sorry - I had just changed my photo and was testing to see if it was showing up. Just happened to post here - it was going to be ,"test" - but honk or quack seemed more appropriate.

What's 3:18?

My apologies - I've never watched, "Duck Dynasty", so no opinion either way.

“Can we talk?”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#15 Jan 24, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>if ya don't want to be preached to jump to 3:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LiDjXf4AUIEXX#t=514
Just watched your video and understand 3:18.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

#17 Jan 24, 2014
Kenny Rodgers wrote:
I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in...but, I think those Duckers out to get haircuts and dress like they did before they had to fit a profile for a TV show.
IT'S T V, get over it
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#18 Jan 24, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
That is also true with quail, unless they are mexican quail. With them they'll 'dart' to where you shot before the shot gets there and you'll get one. When the covey rises you throw out a pattern of three shots and your bound to get a bird. LOL


"Welcome to President Bush, Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts."

Dan Quayle..

love you HH. read you every day..
abc

United States

#19 Jan 24, 2014
Wonder what morally corrupt new and unimproved reality show will take it's place.

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#20 Jan 24, 2014
Gee! Gosh! Yep 'i'm blush'n! Thank ya so much Tech_Bro.
You must quail hunt?
Damn 'i' love them lit'l dudes panfried and steamed a'bit to make gravy with biscuits and cole slaw. YUM>>>Yum!
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#21 Jan 24, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Gee! Gosh! Yep 'i'm blush'n! Thank ya so much Tech_Bro.
You must quail hunt?
Damn 'i' love them lit'l dudes panfried and steamed a'bit to make gravy with biscuits and cole slaw. YUM>>>Yum!
sometimes just sometimes..

i order a little corn whiskey.
Fritters.. and quail in my stew.

Oklahoma bound.



for my Dad..

Oz..

peace.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Letter J (Jan '14) 4 min Hoosier Hillbilly 27
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 3,983
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 6 min On this Day 249
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,948
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 132,546
HOW LONG can you hold YOUR SEMEN ? For men only. (Mar '12) 10 min -Lea- 52
Word association (Jun '07) 10 min Spirit67_ 2,613
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min Kevin 25,670
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 2 hr Roxie Darling 129
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Roxie Darling 152,461
More from around the web