If you had a dollar for every time yo...
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“G-Spot Tornado”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#153 Feb 10, 2014
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
in his dreams sweetheart but that's way better than where he has you in his dreams
Nobody told you to leave your corner yet. We will decide when you are no longer in timeout. I know you wanna hurry up n leave so you can be with spirit, but just stay there n cry a lil longer about buck and maybe we will allow you to leave it soon ok.
Leftie

Fair Lawn, NJ

#154 Feb 10, 2014
I'd be broke, but my left hand would be as wealthy as Mitt Romney ... and even more talented.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#155 Feb 10, 2014
Ladies and gentleman put your hands together. In this corner weighing in at who the hell cares standing who the hell knows, hailing from the UtilityMuffin Research kitchen wearing the Fender Stratocaster, I bring you.... Rocking Jake
And in the other corner, weighing in at blah blah blah, and standing in at full attention, hailing from Parts Unknown, wearing the generic shadow, I give you...... Axxxx.
Let's get ready to RUUUUMMMMMBBBLLLLLLLLE.
Alright guy's I wanna clean fight.. No socks, No greyboxing, No PM'ing.
Let's get it on!
Anonymous

Sharon Springs, NY

#157 Feb 10, 2014
FTW wrote:
Ladies and gentleman put your hands together. In this corner weighing in at who the hell cares standing who the hell knows, hailing from the UtilityMuffin Research kitchen wearing the Fender Stratocaster, I bring you.... Rocking Jake
And in the other corner, weighing in at blah blah blah, and standing in at full attention, hailing from Parts Unknown, wearing the generic shadow, I give you...... Axxxx.
Let's get it on!
Teehee...you said "get it on" lol...how childish of me.

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#158 Feb 10, 2014
Rockinjake wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody told you to leave your corner yet. We will decide when you are no longer in timeout. I know you wanna hurry up n leave so you can be with spirit, but just stay there n cry a lil longer about buck and maybe we will allow you to leave it soon ok.
He we both know u can't put me in a corner and that u get nothing off of your date sites

So since youhave shown your an idiot get back in the kitchen and do your womanly chores

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#159 Feb 10, 2014
FTW wrote:
Let's get it on!
Hey ftw I'm just here having fun I'm glad his balls finally dropped so he can talk
FTW

Livonia, NY

#160 Feb 10, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Teehee...you said "get it on" lol...how childish of me.
Don't worry about it. Look what thread your playing in.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#161 Feb 10, 2014
If I had a dollar for everytime I had sex, I'd buy some hookers and call it an investment plan.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#162 Feb 10, 2014
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ftw I'm just here having fun I'm glad his balls finally dropped so he can talk
Hey, hey, hey...... I want you in there and not playing games..... He's a lean fighter... That means he's glassjawed but he's gonna be quick. He's gonna have the footwork.. Keep him cornered and close the gaps.... Remember your counts...... Keep up on your jabs and watch those haymakers.

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#163 Feb 10, 2014
Oh I got this ftw laughen all the time thinks he has quit alreadyhes to lame to keep it up

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#164 Feb 10, 2014
Lmmfao. yall guys are great.
Ding ding ding
Round two is what that lil sign I'm carrying says.
Just incase my bikini distracted yall!

To fckin funny FTW. That is post of the year. Fck that the best post ever! ;)

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#166 Feb 11, 2014
In the last 6 months maybe I could afford a happy meal :(
running wild

Saint Peters, MO

#168 Feb 13, 2014
I'm like leftie, my hand would have at least 3 dollars a week lol
joker

United States

#169 Feb 13, 2014
i would have about .25 cents

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#170 Feb 14, 2014
Somebody owes me a lot of money!
kiss me

United States

#171 Feb 19, 2014
i got to feel some pubic hair on a 60 year old woman does that count

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#172 Mar 23, 2014
I remember a line in a Rodney Dangerfield movie: He said: The first time I had sex I was afraid and all alone!(He was so funny, I laughed so hard!)
night machine

Saint Peters, MO

#173 Apr 2, 2014
:)

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#174 Apr 3, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
Somebody owes me a lot of money!
And if that "Somebody" is you?

On the accountant plus side, it's a wash. And if you have a really good accountant, you might get a tax deduction for medical therapy "sessions.".

On the public opinion side, you're a serial masturbator.
night machine

Saint Peters, MO

#175 Apr 3, 2014
A serial masturbator. You're so funny greymouser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 4 min caterwaul 17,364
Post how you feel (Oct '12) 10 min Boink face 528
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 13 min Boink face 928
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 22 min twowheelsforever 23,857
Finny Ferret And Geno Having Sex Resembles... 23 min Music Never Stops 2
Poll New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 30 min Zani Grey 887
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... (Aug '15) 49 min RowdyRulzRacing 1,769
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 220,616
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Music Never Stops 76,594
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 7 hr CJ Rocker 2,089
More from around the web