If you had a dollar for every time yo...

If you had a dollar for every time you had sex .....

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

and dog's drool :-)

#1 Feb 8, 2014
What would you buy?

**A new boyfriend**
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 8, 2014
I would only have enough to buy a stamp and a candy bar!

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

and dog's drool :-)

#3 Feb 8, 2014
I must be a ho or I like lots of sex ..... bring on that new Porsche!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 8, 2014
Well, I'd be broke! LOL!

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 8, 2014
They wouldn't have anymore money left on the planet!

{smile, grin, laugh, chuckle, wink, smile again, and repeat}

No maybe NOT exactly that much!

')

It's really no one's business how much money I would have if I had a dollar for every time I had sex..........

It's my secret
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 8, 2014
person1 aka person wrote:
They wouldn't have anymore money left on the planet!
{smile, grin, laugh, chuckle, wink, smile again, and repeat}
No maybe NOT exactly that much!
')
It's really no one's business how much money I would have if I had a dollar for every time I had sex..........
It's my secret
That's why you're 'HO'!

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 8, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you're 'HO'!
I'm no Ho, I can promise you that!

I'm married and have only been with my husband in that time.......

Spirit, why don't you ask a married couple of lets say 35 years how many times they've had sex in their lives/marriage..........

That's what's wrong with this world, way to many married couples let the world get into their lives then next thing you know they haven't had sex for 5 months and they think the other spouse doesn't find them attractive anymore. Maybe the other spouse doesn't, that could be true too. I mean come on if you let yourself go and look like Jabba the Hut who WOULD want you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Maybe you need to lay off the Ho's Ho's a little there Spirit!
buck

Dallas, TX

#8 Feb 8, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you're 'HO'!
dang spirit keep your head up he aint all that of what sht he said about you. i wouldnt except any apologies in any future from him. those edges can fck off and keep theyre trash in there neck of the woods. dang girl you keep on keepn on like you been doin. let them street hos think what they want about you.
buck

Dallas, TX

#9 Feb 8, 2014
person1 aka person wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no Ho, I can promise you that!
I'm married and have only been with my husband in that time.......
Spirit, why don't you ask a married couple of lets say 35 years how many times they've had sex in their lives/marriage..........
That's what's wrong with this world, way to many married couples let the world get into their lives then next thing you know they haven't had sex for 5 months and they think the other spouse doesn't find them attractive anymore. Maybe the other spouse doesn't, that could be true too. I mean come on if you let yourself go and look like Jabba the Hut who WOULD want you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Maybe you need to lay off the Ho's Ho's a little there Spirit!
dang man why dont you make your mind up man. one minute you a girl the next you a guy lmmfao. dang dude enjoy yourself man you look foolish way to dang much man.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#10 Feb 8, 2014
Fish_sticks wrote:
What would you buy?
**A new boyfriend**
Buy a private island 'somewhere in the south pacific' and then build some huts like that old TV show Gilligan's Island, and invite my friends to come stay. Don't know what I'd do with all the rest of the money– LOL
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#11 Feb 8, 2014
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
dang spirit keep your head up he aint all that of what sht he said about you. i wouldnt except any apologies in any future from him. those edges can fck off and keep theyre trash in there neck of the woods. dang girl you keep on keepn on like you been doin. let them street hos think what they want about you.
I'm not worried about what he says! Oh no, no apologies are accepted here from any Edge and that includes, Trish and all of his other profiles.....
He has shown in more ways than one, how sick he really is! I'm just thankful I know how to handle each interesting event! Lol!
I noticed they are calling you Bob on the other forums.....you didn't tell me I can call you that on here?!

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

and dog's drool :-)

#12 Feb 8, 2014
skybobbie wrote:
Well, I'd be broke! LOL!
bummer

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

and dog's drool :-)

#14 Feb 8, 2014
Jenji wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy a private island 'somewhere in the south pacific' and then build some huts like that old TV show Gilligan's Island, and invite my friends to come stay. Don't know what I'd do with all the rest of the money– LOL
Nice to know I'm not the only one!

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#15 Feb 8, 2014
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
dang man why dont you make your mind up man. one minute you a girl the next you a guy lmmfao. dang dude enjoy yourself man you look foolish way to dang much man.
When did I ever make you think I was a man? You retard! I AM a woman always have been and have never on here said I was a man!

Or are you referring to the videos of Liam? He's a guy........I'm not!

The only foolish person here is Spirit and you "buck". Why don't you register and get an account so you can PM Spirit instead of putting it on the threads.
buck

Dallas, TX

#17 Feb 8, 2014
person1 aka person wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I ever make you think I was a man? You retard! I AM a woman always have been and have never on here said I was a man!
Or are you referring to the videos of Liam? He's a guy........I'm not!
The only foolish person here is Spirit and you "buck". Why don't you register and get an account so you can PM Spirit instead of putting it on the threads.
dude you lyin man you need to reread your posts dude. no man spirit knows who you are man and dang dude i thought you was smart but hell no you aint. dude i can write what i want to spirit when i want you dont like it man go elsewhere. you aint nothin but a filthy edge.
buck

Dallas, TX

#18 Feb 8, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not worried about what he says! Oh no, no apologies are accepted here from any Edge and that includes, Trish and all of his other profiles.....
He has shown in more ways than one, how sick he really is! I'm just thankful I know how to handle each interesting event! Lol!
I noticed they are calling you Bob on the other forums.....you didn't tell me I can call you that on here?!
dang girl thats good. you keep doin what they told you to do he aint goin to learn any time. he thinks he can outwit some body sht he aint outwitin no body. lol girl you can call me bob.

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

and dog's drool :-)

#19 Feb 8, 2014
a noted accountant wrote:
If Fishsticks got paid a dollar for sex everytime, someone paid too much!
Aww .... still can't find any penny candy?
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#20 Feb 8, 2014
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
dude you lyin man you need to reread your posts dude. no man spirit knows who you are man and dang dude i thought you was smart but hell no you aint. dude i can write what i want to spirit when i want you dont like it man go elsewhere. you aint nothin but a filthy edge.
He is lying! What a sad life he has, to have so many profiles to try and trick people! This is what he tries to do in a text and I just let all of his lies and BS go in one ear and out the other!
Genolicious

Chesapeake, VA

#21 Feb 8, 2014
a noted accountant wrote:
If Fishsticks got paid a dollar for sex everytime, someone paid too much!
What a coinky-dink; the .50 cents I paid you for each of those BJ's was way too much as well.
singlehandedly

Denton, TX

#22 Feb 8, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
I would only have enough to buy a stamp and a candy bar!
http://www.amazon.com/150-Shades-Play-Beginne...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min A_Visitor 201,167
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Blitzking 210,018
News Most people text their ex when drunk - this gir... 3 min A_Visitor 9
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 15 min wichita-rick 4,246
Word Association (Jun '10) 22 min wichita-rick 31,046
Who won the Presidential debate 2016 ? 28 min andet1987 132
True False Game (Jun '11) 29 min A_Visitor 12,763
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 40 min A_Visitor 9,170
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 2 hr mike 473
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 3 hr Anti Religious 8,996
More from around the web