Posting Etiquette
De Teacha

Jackson, MO

#177 Feb 5, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when will the lessons start?
All I have seen to date is a room full of rowdy's, getting bored, waiting for the teacher to arrive.
Spit wads are a flying'
:^`D
CLASS !! CLASS !!!!

Please be seated, prepare for role. Have you studied the pledge to our country? No one will be allowed to speak it in any language outside Engrish. No exceptions.

Johnny,,,, be seated and use that tape if necessary to shut it! I"m not playing today like we did Friday. You can just think Thank God it's Monday again and be thankful you make another Friday.

Independent, are you prepared for school today? Is that a cheeseburger in your pocket? Give it here and wait for tomorrow. COD
De Teacha

Jackson, MO

#178 Feb 5, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you got those thumbtacks for the teacher's chair right? Lemme get about 3 or 4.
**Walks up to this lad, walks past to back of room, comes back slow enough that the kids finally can't help look back, though I told them to silently read names on board.**

**grabs young man by the ear with just enough pressure for it to wince. Good Morning You, did you do your homework? If your dog ate it again, I'm going to send you home with the biggest bone you ever saw and I want you to toss it in the neighbors yard. Should keep that bitc/mutt there for rest of the week and I expect you to be prepared for this lesson or I will bring out the ruler. Is your name on the board?

Please stand now class and let us recite the Pledge of Algerian.**No response but they begin to recite ... she was seeing if anyone was awake yet. What's for lunch?

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

do you.

#179 Feb 5, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
By the way, I just installed the Iron browser. It is modified Chromium. What I'd like to see is a browser made from a mixture of source code from Iron and Waterfox. Use the fastest parts of each, then compile with custom libraries under 64-bit.
You might can create an interface with the source code of each agent if u are comfortable with their native compiling langauage to get what u wish, but versions of agent browsers have a quick turnover so it might put your work in vain. Might be in C, no doubt.
Islander

Livonia, NY

#180 Feb 5, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
By the way, I just installed the Iron browser. It is modified Chromium. What I'd like to see is a browser made from a mixture of source code from Iron and Waterfox. Use the fastest parts of each, then compile with custom libraries under 64-bit.
I'm just guessing that was for me. Anyways Iron huh. Hmmmm...You know my distaste for chromium . That is a pretty good one as far as they go, but have you seen or tried the new Comodo Dragon chromium build? It offers what SRwareIron does but has a few more cool tricks up its sleaves. Comodo has a Fx build to called icedragon but it needs work
A Waterfox/Iron hybrid....... You my be have an idea. Palemoon would be a good candidate too.
Sort of like the new Opera release. They ditched Presto for Chromium's Blink layout engine.
You got work to do SG!!! Make it a reality.
Independent

United States

#181 Feb 5, 2014
De Teacha wrote:
Independent, are you prepared for school today? Is that a cheeseburger in your pocket? Give it here and wait for tomorrow. COD
Nah.....a cheeseburger would never last long enough to make it to my pocket.
You'll have to get your own.
PDQ

:^`P

“Understand people,”

Level 3

do you.

#182 Feb 5, 2014
De Teacha wrote:
<quoted text>
**Walks up to this lad, walks past to back of room, comes back slow enough that the kids finally can't help look back, though I told them to silently read names on board.**
**grabs young man by the ear with just enough pressure for it to wince. Good Morning You, did you do your homework? If your dog ate it again, I'm going to send you home with the biggest bone you ever saw and I want you to toss it in the neighbors yard. Should keep that bitc/mutt there for rest of the week and I expect you to be prepared for this lesson or I will bring out the ruler. Is your name on the board?
Please stand now class and let us recite the Pledge of Algerian.**No response but they begin to recite ... she was seeing if anyone was awake yet. What's for lunch?
"No maam. I...I..(sniffle) forgot to bring the text book with me to do my homework. Can I give you it tomorrow?"
Somethin a kid might say...unlikely.
Btw, are text books even prevalent in todays school system? Had not seen too many kids with them.
Wish I had Google to help me with my polynomials. And Wikipedia guarentees 'A's for history students.
All we had was crumby Word Perfect on those black floppies with yellow text dummy screens. AND not the 1.44 mb flops either. Couldnt save a pic for nothin on those damned things.
Im an o...o...o...oooold man.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

do you.

#183 Feb 5, 2014
Plus no day was made without the Pledge.

I PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION, UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.
Who needs an id check to buy beer? Just get that person to recite that.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

do you.

#184 Feb 5, 2014
Islander wrote:
<quoted text> I'm just guessing that was for me. Anyways Iron huh. Hmmmm...You know my distaste for chromium . That is a pretty good one as far as they go, but have you seen or tried the new Comodo Dragon chromium build? It offers what SRwareIron does but has a few more cool tricks up its sleaves. Comodo has a Fx build to called icedragon but it needs work
A Waterfox/Iron hybrid....... You my be have an idea. Palemoon would be a good candidate too.
Sort of like the new Opera release. They ditched Presto for Chromium's Blink layout engine.
whoops! Was perceived as a random thought post.
My apologies.
De Teacha

Jackson, MO

#185 Feb 5, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
Plus no day was made without the Pledge.
I PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION, UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.
Who needs an id check to buy beer? Just get that person to recite that.
Very good young lad, we'll get you graduated yet!
We still use books and I'll accept no excuse for you leaving them behind. We must be responsible or we will fail in the important aspects of life.

CLASS !!!

Are you paying attention. I don't care how the other teacha's do IT. We shall learn to read and write and I expect you to print well and yes, you will learn cursive as well. There will be no text and If I catch one of you telling Johnny to STFU again, there will be consequences and if you think I'll resort to sending you to the principals office, you'd better let your imagination stretch beyond that. Mr Chris is too busy to deal with such petty matters as you children will try to pull off.

JOHNNY, get out from under there!!!

There will be Cheeseburgers for lunch tomorrow, but you can pay for them next Tuesday if you mamma promises to send in cupcakes.

Class Dismissed and I hope you have a lovely day.

Oh, Johnny ... are you forgetting something. You'll get all wet if you don't put on your rubbers.
Independent

United States

#186 Feb 5, 2014
De Teacha wrote:
There will be Cheeseburgers for lunch tomorrow, but you can pay for them next Tuesday if you mamma promises to send in cupcakes.
Figures.....mamma died last week.....

:^`{

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#187 Feb 5, 2014
Islander wrote:
<quoted text> I'm just guessing that was for me. Anyways Iron huh. Hmmmm...You know my distaste for chromium . That is a pretty good one as far as they go, but have you seen or tried the new Comodo Dragon chromium build? It offers what SRwareIron does but has a few more cool tricks up its sleaves. Comodo has a Fx build to called icedragon but it needs work
Well, it is just an idea. I'm not even a coder right now. I would have to learn C and/or C++.

A couple things I'd like to see would be:

A hybrid browser made from the 2 fastest open source browsers. They all have their different strong points.

A replacement mshtml.dll file using Webkit code. That would benefit Windows, WINE, and ReactOS.

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#188 Feb 5, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>
You might can create an interface with the source code of each agent if u are comfortable with their native compiling language to get what u wish, but versions of agent browsers have a quick turnover so it might put your work in vain. Might be in C, no doubt.
You have good points. Yes, the host browsers would be updated regularly. The work would likely not be in vain, but it would be a nightmare to keep syncing.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#189 Feb 6, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>
You might can create an interface with the source code of each agent if u are comfortable with their native compiling langauage to get what u wish, but versions of agent browsers have a quick turnover so it might put your work in vain. Might be in C, no doubt.

You could Call it Google Snatch, after Find a Peace' of ass,...

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#190 Feb 6, 2014
The movie in the past "Independence Day"....Jeff Goldblum plants a virus in the alien aircraft. My son is watching the movie with me and LHAO! Dad! The aliens had to buy Bill Gates programs!!!????

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#192 Feb 6, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i'll try but it would help if you talked dirty to me ...
Bwhahahahahahhahahaha!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#193 Feb 6, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... with my pinkie up i must ask with etiquette ... how do you clean dried buggers offa my screen ???
How about a tissue?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#194 Feb 6, 2014
Islander wrote:
Komodo dragons always make me think of Jonny Quest.

Location Shown

#195 Feb 6, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much. Or at least note that they're not your words.
But hey, you can be a plagiarist and still grow up to be Vice President of the United States ;)

Why do you care , are You Trash also,...

Location Shown

#197 Feb 6, 2014

pLease do go back to Ignoring me Traish,...

Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Care" is such a strong word and inapplicable in this case.

Location Shown

#199 Feb 6, 2014
You got The Big time Fever too,

Thanks for Confirming It,....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True False Game (Jun '11) 20 min -TheExam- 16,646
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 24 min -TheExam- 39,582
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 38 min Doobie Time 1,777
~~ Words with Two "E"s ~~ 39 min Doobie Time 66
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 40 min Doobie Time 4,023
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 41 min Doobie Time 14,561
News Florida politician arrested in bizarre sex case 41 min Charlotte 2