|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
You're not going to find much posting etiquette on Topix.
You got that right. Some of us make wonderful troll bait. They get that warm and fuzzy feeling all over when they know they've gotten a rise out of others. Then Topix will reward them by banning others defending themselves.

It's silly (WEAK), I know,... to feed those Bigtime nasty trolls, but DANG, I can't help myself sometimes!

Haha

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Sometimes people think they are a victim and cannot see where they are wrong. Too busy passing the pity plate around.
A noted pundit

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Fish_sticks wrote:
Sometimes people think they are a victim and cannot see where they are wrong. Too busy passing the pity plate around.
I'll take a BIG helping of pity, please!?

Level 7

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

A noted pundit wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take a BIG helping of pity, please!?
I'm afraid I'm all out, lol.

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Fish_sticks wrote:
I see plenty where I go wrong. You just said they accused you and when the truth came out ... and the rest, yet you don't seem to have issue with others being falsely accused. You don't have what it takes to apologize or accept others apologies ... so please BEX, stop preaching to the choir.

You love some of the others that indulge in their own pity plates and some stories are worthy of a bit of sympathy. You never complained for the abuse you were subjected to? Your own trolling experience (regardless if you stopped now) has made it easy for you to forget how it felt when it was you getting all the negative reactions, apparently.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

A noted pundit wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take a BIG helping of pity, please!?
Gee,... why jump out of profile to say that ... Coward Much?

Funny how the biggest trolls out here get such favorable reviews.
DOH!

Level 7

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Again .... some people assume and actually know nothing at all.
Thanks for the laugh and please don't pop a cork. I'm out of pity today.

And Trish, I haven't accused you of anything, so please find another plot, this one is severely old.

Level 7

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Oh and Trish .... you really can't tell me what I can post or not.
You are free to babble, never said you can't, please extend the courtesy.
I do suggest to some who are over sensitive to find another hobby other then topix, some are just not cut out for this place, but carry on .... you usually do.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Here's the thing ... two months after I arrived at TOPIX OZ, some folks had already taken a disliking to me. I didn't understand why. After I lost first account, I posted gray and showed my stupidity by posting with my first and last (real) name.

Then I recreated and things simmered down, until some realized it was me. I can't hide how I speak and feel. So, I created Justin' Alias and IreasonableI and they got most favorable attention. I posted gray and the icons were amazing. I didn't change who I am, you just didn't recognize me and thought what I had to say was worth reading, fun or even kinda like you.

I felt welcomed and that was why I did/do it. I NEVER deceived anyone, why would I need to. I'll never meet you folks, your opinion really shouldn't matter. I just happen to be one that would prefer they took a moment to know me before they so harshly judge and demoralize me.

I mean, why did you create socks and post gray?

OUT!

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

**think i'll just keep posting in here until that other gay thread disappears or Topix makes me disappear. Haha

;)

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

This app displays the world's smallest violin and plays a sad song by touching the screen.... As soon as they hear the violin, they come out looking for it.

Put your SOCKS on and Jump in the TRASH can where you Belong,

BTW Don't Call Us & We won't Call You,

And By Us & We I mean Me , MySelf & I,

Get It,...

Level 7

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

No Trish I didn't address your post exactly simply because I don't care much for reading babble. I skimmed.
And who were you accusing of posting in grey, you and your like I hope because it ain't me.
And I have socks because I enjoy having them, they are known to be me so no hiding there kido. I have mood socks, lol.
My day is always peachy and it's bedtime for me. I work at night being a vampire and all ....

----------

Hiya BT, have a good day

Bex

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Fish_sticks wrote:
No Trish I didn't address your post exactly simply because I don't care much for reading babble. I skimmed.
And who were you accusing of posting in grey, you and your like I hope because it ain't me.
And I have socks because I enjoy having them, they are known to be me so no hiding there kido. I have mood socks, lol.
My day is always peachy and it's bedtime for me. I work at night being a vampire and all ....
----------
Hiya BT, have a good day
Bex

I wish I had a Job,...

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I had a Job,...
Some have easy jobs, like mine. So to fill some of the idle time between fulfilling customer and other employee requests, I come here and get amused by ridicule.
Topix is like interacting on a Maury show.

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>Some have easy jobs, like mine. So to fill some of the idle time between fulfilling customer and other employee requests, I come here and get amused by ridicule.
Topix is like interacting on a Maury show.

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

“Relax”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I had a Job,...
You should choose a better corner to beg for money.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
I never asked you stop posting anywhere, I never said you did this and that to me - that I know of.
I would however, like to see you admit to what a bitch you can be (on occasion) as well as the rest of us. You are right ... some of us are not meant to post here until we can deal with the likes of all this hate spewed in our direction from complete strangers. Spin spin spin, since you didn't really address much of what I wrote. Evasion is just another great ploy of the best trolls.
You have a peachy day!
:)
Usually, it is easier to hate someone u dont relate to, so it is expected behavior.
Though, one thing about any form of communication is to take whatever was stated in subjective terms.
The reaction of the receiver makes that content objectional and somewhat personal.

I myself had been caught slipping on a few posts; taking things personal. But actually, this form of communication is expected to have many strange statements because many on here do not value the relationship of someone placing text on a server thus making respect and etiquette futile in this form of communication.

No one would dare talk to a customer or someone they value disrespectfully. So really, why get upset about someone who does not want respectful communication? We show respect to the best of our abilities to people we want to hold a relationship with. Seldomly does anyone want to hold a relationship on this sitr. Facebook, maybe. Dating sites, maybe. But not here.

So this site is entertaining to see the other side of individuals come about. This is the Tales of the Darkside up in heayure!

Have fun, discuss,debate,and talk smack. ;-)

“Relax”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks better on the floor than on your head.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Wow how messed up do you have to be to think you can come to a site like Topix and demand how people interact with you. Smdh. Omg lmao!! Hmmm. Does this happen to u a lot spotted girl? People rejecting ur ideas?? People using adjectives in their descriptions of u that u don't like?? Aww Don't people that won't give in to ur demands just get on ur nerves. Well hey that's me I guess ima have to pay rent on that nerve cuz ima stay up on it. Hey girl!:)

“Understand people,”

Level 3

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man, thats what this site is all about...seeing the responses u get back. Lake Topix is full of good eatin fish who eat objection better than any live bait I had thrown out on a real river. It helps to have a bit of sadism, cholerism, and assholism to enjoy some of these forums. In addition, it helps to give people advicd on things they may post. Strangers need help too...and some need leather tracks in their sphincter.

Ppl make a world...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••