Posting Etiquette

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#242 Feb 9, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... figgy puddin at the home tonight ... break out the bedpans ... it makes the staff miserable ...
I like posting to Figgy over in the Topix forum. But I haven't seen her on in over a month. One rumor is that she is banned.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#243 Feb 9, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
Who wants my opinions on what is polite or rude? I was going to do that earlier, but this thread took a life of its own. But I guess I can start, and other than that, everyone can continue their petty bickering.
It most certainly did..... Take back the thread you started and let's hear it.... Let it out girl....

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#244 Feb 9, 2014
I'll keep me pinky crooked while posting if it makes everyone happy...

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#245 Feb 9, 2014
Oh we have all heard ur nonsense spotted girl. I'll pass! Now shoo!

FTW why u gonna encourage her. Lol. You looking for a lil fun tonite!! Tehehe

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#246 Feb 9, 2014
Lylah wrote:
Friend, I started the thread, so I should have the right to post what I feel and my opinions in a designated place. It is like a television. If you don't like one channel, you can change to another. For me, what I post is not about fun, but expressing myself and what I believe.

I hope this year is going well for you so far. I still like your avatar pic.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#247 Feb 9, 2014
Lylah wrote:
. She won't hear S*** from me. I'm trying to be courteous, in the spirit of the thread.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#248 Feb 9, 2014
Always great sg. Thanks!!

By dam u got it! Yes u me n anyone else here has the right to post anything we want, anyway we want within Topix limits of course. Yay!!

Sometimes the channel gets hijacked around here though. Ya just roll with it. But I swear u should try the fun thing.

Laters!:)

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#249 Feb 9, 2014
Lylah wrote:
Always great sg. Thanks!!
By dam u got it! Yes u me n anyone else here has the right to post anything we want, anyway we want within Topix limits of course. Yay!!
Sometimes the channel gets hijacked around here though. Ya just roll with it. But I swear u should try the fun thing.
Laters!:)
Yes indeed.

And for me, being serious and analytic is how I have fun. Maybe that isn't you, and that is fine. Not all do it the same way, and that is fine.
Thanks

Jackson, MO

#250 Feb 10, 2014
My apologies ... CLASS, and most especially to you SG.
I didn't intend to hijack this discussion, but instead to lighten the mood a bit. Of course I and others wish to hear your opinion. I will say though, that I find it difficult to believe that being so serious all the time is, as you say, fun.

As for myself, I'm a serious person too, nearly 80 percent of the time. It's a bit much for many, but that's who I am. I am also one that enjoys cutting it up too. I like being the clown of the class because I love to hear others laughing and having a good time.

Class Dismissed - You all pass with flying colors, but what does it even matter ... the color. We are all individuals that have become who we are with every experience we live in our lives.

De Teacha

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#251 Feb 10, 2014
... schools out for ever ...

Independent

United States

#252 Feb 10, 2014
Thanks wrote:
I didn't intend to hijack this discussion, but instead to lighten the mood a bit. Of course I and others wish to hear your opinion. I will say though, that I find it difficult to believe that being so serious all the time is, as you say, fun.
As for myself, I'm a serious person too, nearly 80 percent of the time. It's a bit much for many, but that's who I am. I am also one that enjoys cutting it up too. I like being the clown of the class because I love to hear others laughing and having a good time.
Class Dismissed - You all pass with flying colors, but what does it even matter ... the color. We are all individuals that have become who we are with every experience we live in our lives.
De Teacha
Problem is, you're trying to teach a bunch of old dogs new tricks, and we all know what "they" say about that It is sad that those lacking a funny bone will never change.

:^`D
buck

Phoenix, AZ

#253 Feb 10, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is, you're trying to teach a bunch of old dogs new tricks, and we all know what "they" say about that It is sad that those lacking a funny bone will never change.
dang man you dont have etiquette dude you just have a going no where fast life.
Independent

United States

#254 Feb 10, 2014
buck wrote:
dang man you dont have etiquette dude you just have a going no where fast life.
LOL

Uh....okay, prince, if you say so.

:^`P

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

do you.

#255 Feb 11, 2014
De Teacha wrote:
<quoted text>
**pulls Independent aside so he is the only one to hear
Young man, it may appear that way, but you know that things are not always going to be the way they appear. I'm very sorry I hadn't been made aware that your mom is no with us any longer. You know she is with you though right here,*taps his heart*.
We'll have more cupcakes than we can possibly hope for and I'll be sure you get the most favorite one you see. Okay? Now take your seat and let us continue. Have you memorized the pledge? Good boy.
Class ... let us begin, shall we?
*Smiles
In some ways, this makes having school fights more of a necessary evil. Better get the yard stick, teach. I smell a juvenile in the midst. Maybe even 2, or 3...
FOOD FIGHT TONITE!!!! And wes has plenty of green Jello. Might grab one of those cupcakes and dart someone in the head with one...or 2...or maybe a dozen!!!

Posse up! Pencil fighting afterwards!

“Understand people,”

Level 3

do you.

#256 Feb 11, 2014
Thanks wrote:
De Teacha
It was fun that was necessary. I am always serious, myself. And the color? Never does matter because everyone turns green when this Jello hits em...YELLOW BATTERED WITH ICING...FLYING IN AT 3 o clock....

SWOOOOOOOSH!!!!!

“Understand people,”

Level 3

do you.

#257 Feb 11, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed.
And for me, being serious and analytic is how I have fun. Maybe that isn't you, and that is fine. Not all do it the same way, and that is fine.
You too have analytic natures ravishing your mind, like mine?
Thing is, if u dont 'do you' then you dont do. Instead, you just follow and only mimic without doing if you dont do you. If analysis preserves sanity, peace of mind and confidence, then keep on doing you because you're doing your thang, Spotted One.
Feel me on dat?

Btw, have you ever pondered on how reading content without context kills the impact of delivery?
The redundant 'dos' really didnt do what theyre supposed to....SLAAAAAP!

Thanks.... couldnt control myself ;-)
UhOh Haha

Jackson, MO

#258 Feb 11, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>It was fun that was necessary. I am always serious, myself. And the color? Never does matter because everyone turns green when this Jello hits em...YELLOW BATTERED WITH ICING...FLYING IN AT 3 o clock....
SWOOOOOOOSH!!!!!
**Oh heavens to betsy, his mom made jello**

DUCK teacha !

**Haha, duck duck, goose ya teacha.**:O

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#259 Feb 11, 2014
Such uncouth behavior,...
UhOh Haha

Jackson, MO

#260 Feb 11, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
This ol' bitch is still learning.
;~)

The Highs and Lows teachas us much, muck!:\

`
Big Time wrote:
Such uncouth behavior,...
Teehee
John

Jackson, MO

#261 Feb 11, 2014
Does anyone know if that Da Teacher left the building yet?

:O

I don't like it when she calls me Johnny. My mom used to call me that.

Johnny be Good
Not the one you are used to hearing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min qwertypus 230,626
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 13 min qwertypus 39,757
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 2 hr qwertypus 8,228
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 2 hr qwertypus 1,179
Type the word Cat 2 hr aka Deja Blue 232
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 hr Jackie 151,569
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr North Mountain 34,971