Posting Etiquette
Independent

United States

#221 Feb 9, 2014
De Teacha wrote:
**pulls Independent aside so he is the only one to hear
Young man, it may appear that way, but you know that things are not always going to be the way they appear. I'm very sorry I hadn't been made aware that your mom is no with us any longer. You know she is with you though right here,*taps his heart*.
We'll have more cupcakes than we can possibly hope for and I'll be sure you get the most favorite one you see. Okay? Now take your seat and let us continue. Have you memorized the pledge? Good boy.
Class ... let us begin, shall we?
*Smiles
Thinks to self:
{That mom story always gets me the teacher's pet position. RIP Ma}

Chocolate frosted please.......

:^`D

flbadcatowner

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#222 Feb 9, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. Some of us make wonderful troll bait. They get that warm and fuzzy feeling all over when they know they've gotten a rise out of others. Then Topix will reward them by banning others defending themselves.
It's silly (WEAK), I know,... to feed those Bigtime nasty trolls, but DANG, I can't help myself sometimes!
Haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dDa1W9CE7L8XX
I used to let the trolls run me ragged until I learned to humor them and wait for them to make errors and judgment that left them wide open to counterattack. The whole trick is not to let them put you on the defensive. Sometimes, it is better to think about an opponent's post and wait to respond rather than respond to it right away. Topix just isn't worth getting upset over. The people who do the bulk of the trolling really need to get a real life as they obviously have nothing productive going on in their lives.
Independent

United States

#223 Feb 9, 2014
flbadcatowner wrote:
I used to let the trolls run me ragged until I learned to humor them and wait for them to make errors and judgment that left them wide open to counterattack. The whole trick is not to let them put you on the defensive. Sometimes, it is better to think about an opponent's post and wait to respond rather than respond to it right away. Topix just isn't worth getting upset over. The people who do the bulk of the trolling really need to get a real life as they obviously have nothing productive going on in their lives.
2 thumbs up.......

:^`D

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#224 Feb 9, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
When my ex pulled out of the driveway for the last time back in 1996, I waved goodbye to her and my daughter. It was an amicable split when it started and I did hate to see my daughter go. But when her Nissan rounded the corner at the end of the block I went inside and literally did a happy dance throughout the house, through every room.
I believe ya! lol Hello Dr., another nice surprise!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#225 Feb 9, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
... hey teacher leave those kids alone ... all and all your just another brick in the wall ... we don't need no edcation ... we don't need no mind control ...
HOW can you have any pudding when you don't eat your MEAT??
Alias Me2

Jackson, MO

#226 Feb 9, 2014
Hmmmm

*interest and oh so ... agreeable. it's awesome to get to hang with like minded folk(s)... Dang though, they'll start rumors that we are ALL the same poster out here talking TA owwwselves.

Anyone wannnna dance ... ahhh, with anyone out here. Come on,,... what do ya say.

**wonder where whatitsface is?**

:O

Alias Me2

Jackson, MO

#227 Feb 9, 2014
Gee, I just read that THOUGHT again and well, that's is not what I saw as I was typing it. hahaha

I love the intention typos that look accidental ,... specialaaaaally when on they really were ... fast thinkers running waaaaaaay a head >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>../chimein.

Nazareth

Owwww ,... it wn't hurt more than a moment... Sssh with me and smile.
It's supposed to be fun as well as entertaining and perhaps and hopefully teach us something we hadn't thought of yesterday. I chALLange all like m\nds to join in a post what you've learned in your lives.

**dang, what discussion am I in again. Two songs playing at the same time and TOPIX has made some very interesting changes out here.

**wonder how many of THEM even noticed. Haha
Alias Me2

Jackson, MO

#228 Feb 9, 2014
GTTA LUV them clufterposts - da

Long Cool Woman in ...
Alias Me2

Jackson, MO

#229 Feb 9, 2014
My radio is all muchk up. I'm sorry, and I'll stop now.

Sister Golden Hair - AMERICA /// USofA and surrounding areas, all in one little room. Haha DANG!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I'm OUTTA here. You all have fun, be safe and hug your pet for a minute if that's all ya got to love on ... this moment.<3brosnsis'seeyaL8r: )))

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#231 Feb 9, 2014
Getcho fake-arssed CC profile outta here, you impostor!! I see the lower case 'l' you're trying to pass of as an 'i'....Sheesh that trick is as old as crust in your...oh forget it. Scram.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#232 Feb 9, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>HOW can you have any pudding when you don't eat your MEAT??
... figgy puddin at the home tonight ... break out the bedpans ... it makes the staff miserable ...
Alias Me2

Jackson, MO

#233 Feb 9, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>Teacher...*student grabs her hands*...I have something I've been wanting to say to you...
I had my eyes on you the first day I had walked in class.
Everyday since September, I had watched these beautiful pieces of work...*referring to her hands as the student softly holds them snug on top of his*
these miraculously, wonderful gifts which you have.
They work magic on the blackboard... as the fingers hold the chalk so firmly.
Glide, they do...turning every cursive letter into a masterpiece of artistry...every mathematical equation worthy of counting...and...every sentence into a collage of imagination.
These hands of yours...these...miraculous hands.
Then...when you grade student papers, they move on your desk as if the very pen you hold floats like a feather traveling smoothly upon the sea.
These hands...these very hands...I admire them so.
So I have a confession to make to you, teacher...
And...I dont know how to say this...I...I...I...
**on h!s what? her? hmmm

Xcuxe me teacha, may I go powder my nose?5328bits
Independent

United States

#234 Feb 9, 2014
Alias Me2 wrote:
Anyone wannnna dance ...
Always wanted to learn how to tango.....

With the feet.......that is.

:^`/
FTW

Livonia, NY

#235 Feb 9, 2014
Colorado Chlck wrote:
Lylah has one o them coin opperAted
Chasity belts under her britches folks.
So when you see her under that street lamp tonight... Be aware! You gotta pay for somma that PUTANG nowadays ;))))))))))
Unrequited love is a Mother innit?

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#236 Feb 9, 2014
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... figgy puddin at the home tonight ... break out the bedpans ... it makes the staff miserable ...
The poo is the puddin'! My word!
Independent

United States

#237 Feb 9, 2014
Colorado Chlck wrote:
Lylah has one o them coin opperAted
Chasity belts under her britches folks.
So when you see her under that street lamp tonight... Be aware! You gotta pay for somma that PUTANG nowadays ;))))))))))
Excuse me.....is that quarters I hear jingling in your pockets?

:^`/
Hilficalarius

Jackson, MO

#238 Feb 9, 2014
LOL ,... rotflmwwazzoff!

2 fun(ny2)

ayup

doh/da/dah/duh/HUG/huh???? Yep! me2we!

**this place just gets weirdo and weirder ...

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#239 Feb 9, 2014
Lol good eye paisley wondered who would notice.:)

Also notice his second post was to me. Lol.
Come on fake cc I'll make ya famous. ;)

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#240 Feb 9, 2014
Lylah wrote:
Lol good eye paisley wondered who would notice.:)
Also notice his second post was to me. Lol.
Come on fake cc I'll make ya famous. ;)
Ya I'm noticing someone is trying to get your attention...you really shouldn't antagonize the children that way. I mean I know it can be fun when they throw tantrums and all...still.

lol

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#241 Feb 9, 2014
Who wants my opinions on what is polite or rude? I was going to do that earlier, but this thread took a life of its own. But I guess I can start, and other than that, everyone can continue their petty bickering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Oct '15) 2 min Judy 123 644
Change-one-of-six-letters (Oct '15) 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 358
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Suezanne 227,261
Change 1 letter game! (Oct '15) 5 min Judy 123 241
See what your state finds unconstitutional! 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 8 min Judy 123 37,670
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 35,107
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 18 min brooke 9,793
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 16,554
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr Crystal Clear 0722 6,983