Location Shown

#201 Feb 7, 2014
You want My Auto Graph,

It will Cost ya',....
Trish --Justin Alias

Jackson, MO

#202 Feb 7, 2014
Yes, I do.

I'm lQQking forward to IT, but I'll offer the world of Topix OZ a brief moment to catch their breath and then I'll be back. Hopefully in my profile. Haha

Oh, and I'm sure I'll be able to afford what ever you believe you need to ... make charges against me.

OUT!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#203 Feb 7, 2014
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, I feel great. Looks like the dating scene is good for me. I see a few fella's, no one special. I think I like it that way. Manuel is definitely becoming a fast favorite. I love to enjoy life and he does too. I see him once or twice a week. That works for me!
While my second relationship/marriage is 20 years good now, I'll never forget how getting out of the unhappy one was like losing a million lbs. The sense of freedom was almost intoxicating and the last thing I was interested in was another union! It was like my life lay before me, a big, empty canvas and I could use any color I wanted...anyway. I know how you're feeling, and I'm happy for you. Make the most of it. Maybe in a couple years you'll notice Mr. Right is hanging around, attracted to your confident, happy self...

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

and dog's drool :-)

#204 Feb 7, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>While my second relationship/marriage is 20 years good now, I'll never forget how getting out of the unhappy one was like losing a million lbs. The sense of freedom was almost intoxicating and the last thing I was interested in was another union! It was like my life lay before me, a big, empty canvas and I could use any color I wanted...anyway. I know how you're feeling, and I'm happy for you. Make the most of it. Maybe in a couple years you'll notice Mr. Right is hanging around, attracted to your confident, happy self...
You nailed it square on the head, good call!
It's amazing how much happier I am, I'm enjoying myself and doing what I want!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#205 Feb 7, 2014
ALWAYS pull the chair out for a Lady..at the restaurant.. BUT, if she falls..PICK HER UP!!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#206 Feb 7, 2014
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed it square on the head, good call!
:-)

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#207 Feb 7, 2014
Fish_sticks wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed it square on the head, good call!
When my ex pulled out of the driveway for the last time back in 1996, I waved goodbye to her and my daughter. It was an amicable split when it started and I did hate to see my daughter go. But when her Nissan rounded the corner at the end of the block I went inside and literally did a happy dance throughout the house, through every room.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#208 Feb 7, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
Hi Ms. Posey! Top o' the evenin' to ya!

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

do you.

#209 Feb 8, 2014
De Teacha wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good young lad, we'll get you graduated yet!
We still use books and I'll accept no excuse for you leaving them behind. We must be responsible or we will fail in the important aspects of life.
CLASS !!!
Are you paying attention. I don't care how the other teacha's do IT. We shall learn to read and write and I expect you to print well and yes, you will learn cursive as well. There will be no text and If I catch one of you telling Johnny to STFU again, there will be consequences and if you think I'll resort to sending you to the principals office, you'd better let your imagination stretch beyond that. Mr Chris is too busy to deal with such petty matters as you children will try to pull off.
JOHNNY, get out from under there!!!
There will be Cheeseburgers for lunch tomorrow, but you can pay for them next Tuesday if you mamma promises to send in cupcakes.
Class Dismissed and I hope you have a lovely day.
Oh, Johnny ... are you forgetting something. You'll get all wet if you don't put on your rubbers.
Teacher...*student grabs her hands*...I have something I've been wanting to say to you...
I had my eyes on you the first day I had walked in class.
Everyday since September, I had watched these beautiful pieces of work...*referring to her hands as the student softly holds them snug on top of his*
these miraculously, wonderful gifts which you have.
They work magic on the blackboard... as the fingers hold the chalk so firmly.
Glide, they do...turning every cursive letter into a masterpiece of artistry...every mathematical equation worthy of counting...and...every sentence into a collage of imagination.

These hands of yours...these...miraculous hands.

Then...when you grade student papers, they move on your desk as if the very pen you hold floats like a feather traveling smoothly upon the sea.

These hands...these very hands...I admire them so.

So I have a confession to make to you, teacher...
And...I dont know how to say this...I...I...I...

“Understand people,”

Level 3

do you.

#210 Feb 8, 2014
The prior posting takes place in a class across Mr. Chris's room.
It begins another scene of a series on this thread called "Study Hall".

If you have any characters to add to the story, bring em along...because the school has over 1500 students with a large faculty.

Teachers so far:
Mr. Chris - A teacher that takes no mess. He is a teacher from the old school who doesnt mind 'takin you to school' if u catch my drift.

Mrs. Hredzak - the one with the wondeful hands.
And the dude talkin to her? u decide.

Plus we have Johnny, in Mr. Chris's class. He is a student that likes attention and talks too damned much.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

do you.

#211 Feb 8, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You have good points. Yes, the host browsers would be updated regularly. The work would likely not be in vain, but it would be a nightmare to keep syncing.
Probably hook up a third party plugin to branch off away from the future builds.
U may be into Macs but some guys made an offshoot of Windows 7 called 'Windows XDark" or whatever its called. Had been customized with extended menus for more administrative tasks from the OS shell. Is almost Linux like...kinda.

Never know someone may stick with what u make from the browsers for a while. Cause updates are discretionary. Main core libraries wont change as much, they are usually extended polymorphically onto some other lib classes.

U must be working with a few workstations, Im guessing.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

do you.

#212 Feb 8, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
When my ex pulled out of the driveway for the last time back in 1996, I waved goodbye to her and my daughter. It was an amicable split when it started and I did hate to see my daughter go. But when her Nissan rounded the corner at the end of the block I went inside and literally did a happy dance throughout the house, through every room.
Had there ever been a 'needed' visit afterwards?

“Cat's rule”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

and dog's drool :-)

#213 Feb 8, 2014
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid I hung in there until my sons were grown, kinda glad I did. I do understand folks splitting while kids are young especially if the adults are fighting.
Guess my ultimate separation came at a good time.
I date who I want, no strings, go where I choose, follow my whims, lol. Freakin' happy camper.
De Teacha

Jackson, MO

#214 Feb 8, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>Teacher...*student grabs her hands*...I have something I've been wanting to say to you...
I had my eyes on you the first day I had walked in class.
Everyday since September, I had watched these beautiful pieces of work...*referring to her hands as the student softly holds them snug on top of his*
these miraculously, wonderful gifts which you have.
They work magic on the blackboard... as the fingers hold the chalk so firmly.
Glide, they do...turning every cursive letter into a masterpiece of artistry...every mathematical equation worthy of counting...and...every sentence into a collage of imagination.
These hands of yours...these...miraculous hands.
Then...when you grade student papers, they move on your desk as if the very pen you hold floats like a feather traveling smoothly upon the sea.
These hands...these very hands...I admire them so.
So I have a confession to make to you, teacher...
And...I dont know how to say this...I...I...I...
Young man flattery is not considered proper posting etiquette.
Will your mother be making cupcakes? If they are from scratch and you
bring the recipe I may reconsider that grade. Please take your seat now.

CLASS !! Let us begin.

I would like each of you now to write a short essay on what we've learned
so far on Post Etiquette.
Independent

United States

#215 Feb 8, 2014
De Teacha wrote:
I would like each of you now to write a short essay on what we've learned so far on Post Etiquette.
Uh.....nothing.....

The End.....

:^`/
De Teacha

Jackson, MO

#216 Feb 9, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh.....nothing.....
The End.....
:^`/
**pulls Independent aside so he is the only one to hear

Young man, it may appear that way, but you know that things are not always going to be the way they appear. I'm very sorry I hadn't been made aware that your mom is no with us any longer. You know she is with you though right here,*taps his heart*.

We'll have more cupcakes than we can possibly hope for and I'll be sure you get the most favorite one you see. Okay? Now take your seat and let us continue. Have you memorized the pledge? Good boy.

Class ... let us begin, shall we?
*Smiles
De Teacha

Jackson, MO

#217 Feb 9, 2014
This morning I would like us to read again this book on Posting Etiquette.

Spotted Girl would you please read again the first chapter (Rhetorical).

Thank you

**taps her shoulder as SG opens to the first page.

Let us begin. Johnny, you look very nice today. Are you ready to begin?
Good Boy.:)
De Teacha

Jackson, MO

#218 Feb 9, 2014
"Spotted Girl" begins to read ...

Because every time some assert their preferences about how others are to interact with the, certain poster try to interfere and hijack whatever thread, maybe it is time to start a thread just to discuss those types of issues without ruining other threads.

I will discuss my own preferences in following posts. Discussing them is not imposing them. Everyone should learn to be more assertive and tell others what bothers them, or what they find to be disrespectful or rude. I feel everyone should treat each person they meet as an individual. Each person has their own correct way for interacting with them, and if someone cannot respect one person's ways, they can always move onto a different person. Every secure, mature person has little "rules" about how to interact with them. Immature, insecure people let others walk over them.

It goes without saying that anyone can participate here. You might disagree, but try to avoid being disagreeable or trolling if you can help it. Maybe we can all learn and grow from each other with the discussions that will inevitably follow.

... Very good SG, you may be seated. Now Class, would anyone like to paraphrase that for us?

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#219 Feb 9, 2014
... hey teacher leave those kids alone ... all and all your just another brick in the wall ... we don't need no edcation ... we don't need no mind control ...
Mee 2

Jackson, MO

#220 Feb 9, 2014
I agree - leave them kidds alone teach!!!

&li st=RDvN94aLeKAvs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 1 min -Papa-Smurf- 48,952
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min Non England Patriots 71,286
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 4 min swampmudd 1,208
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 7 min Princess Hey 2,183
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 10 min _Susan_ 20,913
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 16 min Jennifer Renee 23,090
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 52 min -Papa-Smurf- 6,848
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sublime1 211,358
A to Z songs by title or group! 2 hr liam cul8r 959
Back In The Day ... for the third time! 2 hr liam cul8r 242
More from around the web