Man accused of molesting girls at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon

Jul 7, 2009 Full story: www.orlandosentinel.com 46

A New York man faces a molestation charge after investigators accused him of pulling the bikini top off a 15-year-old girl and touching her chest at a Walt Disney World water park.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The REAL Deal

United States

#1 Jul 7, 2009
Whatta Maroon!!!-B.Bunny
Travis Wheatley

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2009
This is crazy. I was checking into an Orlando Hotel with my kids just after a rape happened at wet n wild down the street. It was a freaking HOT day and my daughter wanted to go there but I said the hotel had a pool. If I was the dad in this story, I'd probably broke the leg off a metal chair and fixed this jachazzes head.
DILF

Medford, NY

#3 Jul 7, 2009
Was the accused Goofy? Or the long lost smurf named "Sharking Smurf"?
Church Slave

Seattle, WA

#4 Jul 7, 2009
Perhaps they should have a pool just for New Yorkers.
The REAL Deal

United States

#5 Jul 7, 2009
Church Slave wrote:
The east river.
The problem with pools is baptists.they don't hold them under long enough.
DILF

Medford, NY

#6 Jul 7, 2009
Church Slave wrote:
I vote for that. I like cleaner water.

Since: Mar 09

Overland Park, KS

#7 Jul 7, 2009
Based on the profile for this crime, we have to ban older white man from the pool.
Mainline Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#8 Jul 7, 2009
Water parks are just like public pools - too many people in a limited amount of space.

When we take the nieces and nephews to the theme parks, we only let them swim in the hotel pool.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#9 Jul 7, 2009
"Its a sick world after all..."

“I like mexican food a LOT”

Since: Dec 08

Various Cities in Marin County

#10 Jul 7, 2009
If I had a daughter, I would dress her like a Muslim... no bikini for my 15 year old. On a seperate topic, WTF is up with the 15 year old girls wearing shorts so short you see their butt cheeks out the bottom and carry handbags that say "USE ME"... yes, I saw that this past weekend and was thinking WTF?? It wasn't just one case of young teens dressed like slutty ho's... they never dressed that way when I was a teen.
DILF

Medford, NY

#11 Jul 7, 2009
Ritchy Rich wrote:
If I had a daughter, I would dress her like a Muslim... no bikini for my 15 year old. On a seperate topic, WTF is up with the 15 year old girls wearing shorts so short you see their butt cheeks out the bottom and carry handbags that say "USE ME"... yes, I saw that this past weekend and was thinking WTF?? It wasn't just one case of young teens dressed like slutty ho's... they never dressed that way when I was a teen.
Agreed.
Someone should slap that kids parents and/or guardian......or if in Tenessee, the kids cousin/husband should be slapped.

Since: Jul 09

Watsonville, CA

#12 Jul 7, 2009
That was no molester, that was the churro dude.
www.giannaanaya.com/
Sexy

Inman, SC

#13 Jul 7, 2009
Ritchy Rich wrote:
The problem with that logic is it excuses the behavior of the molestor by saying the girl was so sexy that he couldn't help himself.

Old women are raped, women in Alaska bundled up in overcoats and hoods are attacked and raped.

If the girl had been wearing a one piece bathing suit with mickey mouse on it he still would have pawed at her. He is the one with a problem not her.

Instead of putting burkas on women put blinders on men who can't control them selves.
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#14 Jul 7, 2009
While Dopey was having a feel,the others were left feeling Grumpy..

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#15 Jul 7, 2009
Sexy wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with that logic is it excuses the behavior of the molestor by saying the girl was so sexy that he couldn't help himself.
Old women are raped, women in Alaska bundled up in overcoats and hoods are attacked and raped.
If the girl had been wearing a one piece bathing suit with mickey mouse on it he still would have pawed at her. He is the one with a problem not her.
Instead of putting burkas on women put blinders on men who can't control them selves.
Or simply beat the offender to death.If someone did that to my daughter,all they'd find is little scraps of the perv floating in the pool. And no grand jury on earth would issue an indictment.

“If The Shoe Fits”

Since: Feb 08

Medina, Ohio

#16 Jul 7, 2009
Church Slave wrote:
How about one just for perverts. They all jump in and suddenly the water begins to boil.
Hmmm

United States

#17 Jul 7, 2009
Shoe wrote:
<quoted text>How about one just for perverts. They all jump in and suddenly the water begins to boil.
Hahahahaha! I love that idea!
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#18 Jul 7, 2009
Hannibal Barca wrote:
Based on the profile for this crime, we have to ban older white man from the pool.
And ban blacks of any age from society,based on their profiles of violence and crime.
Church Slave

Seattle, WA

#19 Jul 7, 2009
Shoe wrote:
<quoted text>How about one just for perverts. They all jump in and suddenly the water begins to boil.
How about sending all the perverts on the small world after ride 6 billion times or until they kill themselves
Level 2

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#20 Jul 7, 2009
Church Slave wrote:
They do. They're called cesspools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min dirtclod 141,739
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 5 min Good-Evil 13,724
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 6 min Flower-Child 24,201
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,634
"man" words 18 min Hoosier Hillbilly 180
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 19 min Hoosier Hillbilly 55,748
Wantabes }POTUS{ 28 min Chose Carefully 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 47 min Good-Evil 155,189
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Grace Nerissa 38,410
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 hr buck 28,497