Theresa-Terry-J Suess

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

I would like to report, and be taken seriously, that I am the victim of a horrific, cruel abusive, torturous at times, invasion of my life and a stealing of my privacy, by a project including the Julian Center of Indianapolis inconjunction with the CIA--all given person to make a secret project out of me, never telling anyone anything--they deny abuse, I mean, and say it's a special project by the president. I have done nothing wrong. I was vulnerable and they swept me up into an insane objective (s) project, where I have almost died because of and I am being considered schizophrenic because of. It has been going on mostly these last two years No one will help me--not the police, the state police say the FBI is handling it, but I have never yet heard from the FBI (after my many emaails and calls to them, in over 5 months. I may being violated and abused to the point I may die before too long, as nothing is improving and no one is helping me. I am completely alone in this. I wait for the U.S. Dept. of Justice to respond, but I don't hold out much hope,
I am a Jeff High School grad, 1982 and Krannert-Purdue master's grad of 1990. I do not exaggerate. The Indiana State Police, head of detective SGT Vann told me that if I didn't hear from him it means that the FBI is handling it. I have not heard of First SGt Vann, he will no longer return my calls. THE FBI has done nothing and I believe someone has told them to leave this alone.
Exposure and a televized interview is what I request from you. Frist SGT Vann, ISP, told me that if I could get the media involved it may help. I have already emailed or written to CNN, 60 Minutes, the WAshington POst, WRTV 6, and the Wallstreet Journal. THE FBI has much information and is ignoring me, I wait on the Justice Dept, again I am alone in this and it is horrifying abuse--all a secret, so they can do their abuse. I am dependent on my sick cancer/heart mom for financial help, as because of this I cannot work.
There are many details.--two years, plus a year in 1990. I would like to explain further. I am a giving, respectable citizen who needs help.
IT's Dire.
Thank you for your attention to this email. PLEASE contact me. Some peope in Lafayette know a little about this, but, they were told to lie to me and everyone, I guess, as to the information they have.
Very Sincerely,
Terry Suess
Lafayette
Guess What

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Theresa-Terry-J Suess wrote:
I would like to report, and be taken seriously, that I am the victim of a horrific, cruel abusive, torturous at times, invasion of my life and a stealing of my privacy, by a project including the Julian Center of Indianapolis inconjunction with the CIA--all given person to make a secret project out of me, never telling anyone anything--they deny abuse, I mean, and say it's a special project by the president. I have done nothing wrong. I was vulnerable and they swept me up into an insane objective (s) project, where I have almost died because of and I am being considered schizophrenic because of. It has been going on mostly these last two years No one will help me--not the police, the state police say the FBI is handling it, but I have never yet heard from the FBI (after my many emaails and calls to them, in over 5 months. I may being violated and abused to the point I may die before too long, as nothing is improving and no one is helping me. I am completely alone in this. I wait for the U.S. Dept. of Justice to respond, but I don't hold out much hope,
I am a Jeff High School grad, 1982 and Krannert-Purdue master's grad of 1990. I do not exaggerate. The Indiana State Police, head of detective SGT Vann told me that if I didn't hear from him it means that the FBI is handling it. I have not heard of First SGt Vann, he will no longer return my calls. THE FBI has done nothing and I believe someone has told them to leave this alone.
Exposure and a televized interview is what I request from you. Frist SGT Vann, ISP, told me that if I could get the media involved it may help. I have already emailed or written to CNN, 60 Minutes, the WAshington POst, WRTV 6, and the Wallstreet Journal. THE FBI has much information and is ignoring me, I wait on the Justice Dept, again I am alone in this and it is horrifying abuse--all a secret, so they can do their abuse. I am dependent on my sick cancer/heart mom for financial help, as because of this I cannot work.
There are many details.--two years, plus a year in 1990. I would like to explain further. I am a giving, respectable citizen who needs help.
IT's Dire.
Thank you for your attention to this email. PLEASE contact me. Some peope in Lafayette know a little about this, but, they were told to lie to me and everyone, I guess, as to the information they have.
Very Sincerely,
Terry Suess
Lafayette
We're ALL taking it in theass by Obama and the Demo-Krauts! Get back in line, it's not your turn yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••