Hiya Billy R.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#21 Jan 31, 2012
Almost Satisfied wrote:
:-)
;)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#22 Jan 31, 2012
Good morning Billy dahling! I've given it some thought and I think you should come up to Indy in July to join the party at Paisley's! Whaddya think?

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#23 Jan 31, 2012
Well Hi there Billy R. Thanks for the private message. I'm reading about CHO, totally awesome. She's a real person LMAO! Not like what I thought at all. Although if you wanted to pass me a few of those anti-depressants, I wouldn't complain.(winky wink)

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#24 Jan 31, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>;)
Hi Billy...Mind if I join in? I see you have many friends..Some you havent even met yet.You are a very Unique man.."Everyone wants."Thats all I can say,,Enjoy your time in the Sun,love...Take Care..........

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#25 Jan 31, 2012
Krystal Lite wrote:
Well Hi there Billy R. Thanks for the private message. I'm reading about CHO, totally awesome. She's a real person LMAO! Not like what I thought at all. Although if you wanted to pass me a few of those anti-depressants, I wouldn't complain.(winky wink)
Hey Krystal, isn't the CHO a trip? Although NOT the kind of trip you thought at first..........

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#26 Jan 31, 2012
La Sunshine wrote:
Bringing this thread back to the top, so that you see it Billy.
LOL...to the iconers!!
Hi..Nice to meet you..I love m&ms..Green are my favorite..and the Sunshine...Nice name and avatar!!Making a thread for BILLY...was a Brilliant Idea..Good Deal!Carry on..

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#27 Jan 31, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Billy...Mind if I join in? I see you have many friends..Some you havent even met yet.You are a very Unique man.."Everyone wants."Thats all I can say,,Enjoy your time in the Sun,love...Take Care..........
You're ALWAYS welcome to join in any conversation I'm having.......How are ya doing today my friend?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#28 Jan 31, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi..Nice to meet you..I love m&ms..Green are my favorite..and the Sunshine...Nice name and avatar!!Making a thread for BILLY...was a Brilliant Idea..Good Deal!Carry on..
Sunshine and I go way,way back, she's a wonderful person.

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#29 Jan 31, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Krystal, isn't the CHO a trip? Although NOT the kind of trip you thought at first..........
LMAO! Totally not the same kind of trip.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#30 Jan 31, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>You're ALWAYS welcome to join in any conversation I'm having.......How are ya doing today my friend?
Thanks.I figured you would say that,,I am dong fine..I am enjoying every waking moment.doing this..and doing that...Living Life..Getting my Priorities in order...Finding my place in the Sun..Ya you know..Thanks a million,,BILLY!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#31 Jan 31, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Sunshine and I go way,way back, she's a wonderful person.
Billy,,,You know you have a wonderful 'GIFT'....You have a way about you that goes right for the spirit and also is quickly etched on our souls..God Bless You and your family...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#32 Jan 31, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks.I figured you would say that,,I am dong fine..I am enjoying every waking moment.doing this..and doing that...Living Life..Getting my Priorities in order...Finding my place in the Sun..Ya you know..Thanks a million,,BILLY!!!!!!!!!!
You are doing very well indeed. I'm proud to call you my friend.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#33 Jan 31, 2012
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Billy,,,You know you have a wonderful 'GIFT'....You have a way about you that goes right for the spirit and also is quickly etched on our souls..God Bless You and your family...
We have a wonderful connection indeed......

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#34 Jan 31, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>We have a wonderful connection indeed......
So, are you gonna answer me or am I invisible? LOL! Indy, Indy, Indy!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#35 Jan 31, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>You are doing very well indeed. I'm proud to call you my friend.....
"I am Smiling at you..Sometimes I am speechless."

“<><><><><><><><> <>”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

<><><><><><><><><><>

#36 Jan 31, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>We have a wonderful connection indeed......
As Im sure have you...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#37 Jan 31, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you gonna answer me or am I invisible? LOL! Indy, Indy, Indy!
I guess that depends on what the girls have scheduled. I'll have to check with them....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#38 Jan 31, 2012
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that depends on what the girls have scheduled. I'll have to check with them....
Sure thing, honey! I mean, it will be so much fun! Hubby and I will be there Thursday morning if we drive straight thru and Princess and Oki are coming Friday. You might as well join us!

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#39 Feb 1, 2012
Good morning y'all! I hope that everyone is doing well. Its a cool rainy morning here. No snow is expected. This has been a weird winter. Not near as cold or much snow. My grandson is home from school sick.

Lifeover its good to meet you. I sat a bowl of green MM's on the table for you. Enjoy!!

Wishing y'all a great hump day! Take care!!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#40 Feb 1, 2012
La Sunshine wrote:
Good morning y'all! I hope that everyone is doing well. Its a cool rainy morning here. No snow is expected. This has been a weird winter. Not near as cold or much snow. My grandson is home from school sick.
Lifeover its good to meet you. I sat a bowl of green MM's on the table for you. Enjoy!!
Wishing y'all a great hump day! Take care!!
It's been really nice down here, sunny and the mid 70's The CHO and I go for a walk nearly every night because its so nice.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Blitzking 168,919
News Florida woman shoots at man trying to take mango 13 min Christsharians on... 7
motorcycle traveling stories 18 min Mega Monster 1,245
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min Lumatrix 165,408
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 30 min Truths 32,338
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 30 min Truths 140,803
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 32 min Truths 8,620
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Geno 41,398
God's getting Upset with US!!! 2 hr Mister_ E 53
News Teen Leads Mob In Ransacking Of Georgia Walmart 3 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 45
More from around the web