Special commodes!!!
"No Double Dumps" allowed
Barry & Michelle...

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Amy wrote:
Michelle O, visits the Obama Care Doctor about her gas problem.
Doctor why does muh first lady farts an muh offal stink so f**kin bad?
Well Michelle, you big @ssed oinker, listen carefully......... Water is absorbed out of fecal material as it passes through the intestine, so the longer a turd resides inside before emerging, the drier it will be.
Michelle, you big @ssed oinker, 2/3 of your turd is water. Of the remaining portion of the turd, about 1/3 is composed of dead bacteria. These microcorpses come from your intestinal garden of microorganisms that assist you in the digestion of food. Another 1/3 of the turd mass is made of stuff that we find indigestible, like cellulose, for instance. This indigestible material is called "fiber," and is useful in getting your big 2.5 inch Diameter turds to move along through your big Queenie intestine, perhaps because it provides traction. The remaining portion of your turd is a mixture of fats such as cholesterol, inorganic salts like phosphates, live bacteria, dead cells and mucus from the lining of the intestine, and protein. Your giant poop logs stink as a result of the products of bacterial action. Bacteria produce smelly, sulfur-rich organic compounds such as indole, skatole, and mercaptans, and the inorganic gas hydrogen sulfide. These are the same compounds that give your big Queenie farts that God awful odor. Michelle, Borock 's and your floaters are turds that have an unusually high gas content. Sometimes the gas's produced by bacteria in your big queenie and Kingie guts don't have a chance to collect into one of your large fart bubbles but remain dispersed in the feces. The poop then comes out foamy and frothy and has a lower density than water. Poop with a high fat content will also float. Michelle, lay off those greasy Burger Whoppers and those sticky yellow-gray grits from Denny's. that you have delivered to the back door every evening. Say no, to that spicey and extra greasy Popeye Chicken too. And forget about washing everything down with a 40 oz. big Maltie. Michelle you big @ssed caboose, dring plenty of water instead. Go to the Fleet Farm Store and buy one of those 50 lb. salt blocks ..... set it up in the foyer and give it a lick when ever you walk by .
Dr. Hiemlich Litmus.
It must take one heck of an awful lot of gas
to steam the hatred you show here for the OBAMA'S on different OFFBEAT threads...

Says a WHOLE LOT more about
YOU, than you would have US think
about the Obama family.

Give' em a rest:
and give yourself a break..
remember whilst you are
being obsessed about the OBAMA's
they, in turn, aren't giving you a single thought.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Grace, I'm not a fan of Amy's posts either. However, considering that Obama's policies just resulted in many mord Americans losing there jobs, I am beginning to understand her hatred.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#7 Mar 2, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
Grace, I'm not a fan of Amy's posts either. However, considering that Obama's policies just resulted in many mord Americans losing there jobs, I am beginning to understand her hatred.
thank you and goverment OVER spending like Obama always going on vaction, and blaming others for his failurse(sp)

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

#10 Mar 3, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
I take your point in being frustrated
about US present policies,
which are nearer to you than to me
[my not being American]..

BUT ........

to my mind, there are other ways
of 'getting back' AT OBAMA,
AND MAKING ONE'S PRESENCE FELT, besides ..
gross, explicit trashing of *any* President's wife..

and indeed... in writing suchlike,

*also* offending a high percentage of this forum's participants:

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Amy wrote:
Noogar, let me introduce you to louAnn, I believe you two clod-hoppers have a modicum of things in common
Hey Nooger, that should be Morissa not LouAnn. LouAnn is definately no troglodyte. My humble apologies to LouAnn.
no need to for apologies I just roll with the punches and there no o in my name and that ok its happends all the time :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#12 Mar 3, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT ........
Well Grace the way I see it she and her kids get FREE HEALTHCARE at the tax payers expenase and f;y fpr FREE as well and not taxes will be going up and job lost so if Amy wants to go after Obama wife let her do so with out getting chewed by you and others and thanks for letting me vent and have a nice day

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

#13 Mar 3, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>Well Grace the way I see it she and her kids get FREE HEALTHCARE at the tax payers expenase and f;y fpr FREE as well and not taxes will be going up and job lost so if Amy wants to go after Obama wife let her do so with out getting chewed by you and others and thanks for letting me vent and have a nice day
People keep missing my point..
Yes, if she has a grudge ...*certainly*
let her go ahead, and openly state it...
'all' I was suggesting was,
that there are ways of doing it ..
other than grossly
offending many here with on the forum with
blatant undiluted vulgarity.

I had the post partly read before I was
overwhelmed by it's crudity...
and then left it there.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT ........
Sadly, there are angry, infantile, jealous racists here who simply can't handle the thought that "one of them" is in the White House. Many of these same sad souls have no respect for any of "them", no matter what the minority person does. Based on the reoccuring theme of the threads "Amy", "Mia"...starts here, she's obviously a racist.

Her anger is all-consuming, ever-present and palpable. Ask a racist to name one thing she admires, likes or respects in "one of them" and she can't name a single thing. So "Amy", "Mia"...creates juvenile threads here, in which she makes up dialogue in which the minority is so inferior and stupid and "Amy", "Mia"...is so very superior to them.

"Amy's", "Mia's"...blind rage toward minoriities doesn't let her see that her posts offend others. If she sees it, she doesn't care. All she can think to do is to wake up each day, angry that "those" folks are still in the White House and she can't think of any constructive, legal, positive way to remove them through the U. S. political system.

So "Amy", Mia"...starts threads here that embarrass only herself. I don't imagine that she notices that either. Her threads don't offend me. I can only imagine what self-imposed Hades she lives in, always thinking about some guy and gal who she's sure she's superior to, is living in the White House, flying in Air Force One... Let's pity her.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#16 Mar 3, 2013
The last time I worried about anyone being offended about what I said, I spoke anyway.
Gunner

Muskogee, OK

#17 Mar 3, 2013
Didn't bother me a bit.

I just wish he hadn't been elected because he was black. I wish he'd been elected because he knew what he was doing, even if he had been green.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#19 Mar 4, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>Well Grace the way I see it she and her kids get FREE HEALTHCARE at the tax payers expenase and f;y fpr FREE as well and not taxes will be going up and job lost so if Amy wants to go after Obama wife let her do so with out getting chewed by you and others and thanks for letting me vent and have a nice day
Wtf is "f;y fpr?"

I've got news for you - the first family can set up an outside healthcare fund through the White House Historical Association to help cover healthcare costs. Travel and health care are covered, though not with a specific amount. But using the White House medical unit, or an appointed civilian doctor if the president chooses, does not come with a charge, and prescriptions also do not cost the first family anything. This has been the case for every President - just not the one you hate. It's called the "perks of the presidency."

In January of this year your paycheck was smaller than the previous month - do you know why? In 2011, then President Obama signed the Social Security Tax break holiday. It allowed for an average of $2,000 more per working citizen over the last 2 years. It was a tax that never went away - it was just a "tax holiday." You should've put that money to good use and donated it to Romney's 2012 presidential campaign.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#20 Mar 4, 2013
Amy wrote:
Chilli J, Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim. Therefore if you are looking for terrorists, it makes sense to watch Muslims more closely than 80 year old grandmothers, or 3 year old kids in a wheelchair.
Not true. The data simply does not support such a hasty conclusion. On the FBIs official website, there exists a chronological list of all terrorist attacks committed on U.S. soil from the year 1980 all the way to 2005.

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%)- that leaves 96% that aren't Muslim. These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#21 Mar 4, 2013
1980 all the way to 2005.
M69 'i'd like to see an update!

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#22 Mar 4, 2013
According to NCTC, of the 12,533 terrorism-related deaths worldwide, 8,886 were perpetrated by Sunni extremists, 1,926 by secular/political/anarchist groups, 1,519 by unknown factions, 170 by a category described as other, and 77 by Neo-Nazi/Fascist/White Supremacist groups.( It says 'white so 'i' guess
Obama is not included) ROTFLMAO

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#23 Mar 4, 2013
Most Muslims are not terrorists and the ones that are, are not true Muslims.

The majority of Muslims are Sunni, being over 7590% of all Muslims.

IRA, KKK, Jewish Defense League, Black Liberation Army, Army of God...except the IRA, all of these groups have attacked the US more than Al-Qaeda so that does kind of put a hole in the "all terrorists are muslims" argument subjected by Bill O'Reilly and his guys. Not all Black people, Jewish people, Irish people or Christians are terrorists either.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#24 Mar 4, 2013
Numerous fatw&#257;s (rulings) condemning terrorism and suicide bombing as haram have been published by Islamic scholars worldwide, one of the most extensive being the 600-page[clarification needed] ruling by Sheikh Tahir-ul-Qadri, whose fatwa condemned them as kufr.

On 2 March 2010, Qadri's fatwa was an "absolute" condemnation of terrorism without "any excuses or pretexts." He said that "Terrorism is terrorism, violence is violence and it has no place in Islamic teaching and no justification can be provided for it, or any kind of excuses or ifs or buts."

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

#25 Mar 4, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
IRA, KKK, Jewish Defense League, Black Liberation Army, Army of God...except the IRA, all of these groups have attacked the US more than Al-Qaeda so that does kind of put a hole in the "all terrorists are muslims" argument subjected by Bill O'Reilly and his guys. Not all Black people, Jewish people, Irish people or Christians are terrorists either.
Agreed..
EXCELLENT post &
well said.

Thew IRA often stated they were doing it
in 'our name'> 'the Irish'

well, no one asked *me*!

and ...

they sure hadn't MY seal of approval
when carrying out these terrorists acts:

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#26 Mar 4, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
So is that what FOX NEWS said or where did you get that 'rubbish' from?

Depends how you'd look at terrorists...according to the Quran;
Guide us to the Straight Way. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace , not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians)." Quran 1:6-7,(Muhsin Khan translation)

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#27 Mar 4, 2013
I can understand some folks legitimately not liking Obama for his policies but I do find it curious that such animosity extends equally to his wife. It's almost as though there's something more at play here besides politics.

For instance, I thought W was not the sharpest tool in the shed but his wife was an absolute treasure. I don't have to dislike both of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min DanFromSmithville 159,597
LOVE and OTHER BRUISES (Apr '12) 6 min Crazy Jae 1,356
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 7 min Princess Hey 1,722
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min wichita-rick 161,023
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 8 min Crazy Jae 7,902
motorcycle traveling stories 9 min Crazy Jae 321
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 11 min Crazy Jae 2,005
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 13 min Crazy Jae 8,281
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 2 hr Crazy Jae 1,408
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Mega Monster 40,141