I love you because............

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#168 Oct 2, 2012
I Love You because you are Everything I never knew I Needed.

“Be Ready For..”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

MAGGOT

#169 Oct 2, 2012
I love you because..........

your hairs so red personality so right,
it makes me really happy to know that I got a girl like that.

“Bringing A little Sunshine ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

On My WayThrough Life

#170 Oct 2, 2012
I loveyou because you take my breath away every time you say a word..I hang on to your words and my thoughts are only of you.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#171 Oct 2, 2012
I love you because every time I read your words of Love, I think they are written for me.
;)

“Bringing A little Sunshine ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

On My WayThrough Life

#172 Oct 2, 2012
I love you because you are the best..

“Be Ready For..”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

MAGGOT

#173 Oct 2, 2012
I love you because..........

Your brown eyes so full of stare,
sending shivers trough the air,
they bring me to a magic square,
left a change in my despair..
Adrian DeVine

Brisbane, Australia

#174 Oct 2, 2012
Do you see me?
Even when Iím not there
Do you really see me?
Cause Iím standing right here
Do you hear me?
My voice asking why
Do you really hear me?
My shouts and my cries
Do you touch me?
With a hug or a kiss
Do you really touch me?
Itís those feelings that I miss
Do you love me?
Even when we are apart
Do you really love me?
Deep down in your heart.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#175 Oct 2, 2012
Adrian DeVine wrote:
Do you see me?
Even when Iím not there
Do you really see me?
Cause Iím standing right here
Do you hear me?
My voice asking why
Do you really hear me?
My shouts and my cries
Do you touch me?
With a hug or a kiss
Do you really touch me?
Itís those feelings that I miss
Do you love me?
Even when we are apart
Do you really love me?
Deep down in your heart.
OMG! Adrian..those are truly Words Of Love..beautiful! I noticed that you have been posting poetry on different threads today..NICE! Am glad to see you are well..

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#176 Oct 2, 2012
I LOVE Writers
I Love Thinkers
I love Creativity
I Love you because
You are all that to me.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#177 Oct 2, 2012
I Love you for your extremely excellent sense of humor.
:)))
ex- pitcher

Las Vegas, NV

#178 Oct 2, 2012
PESCreate wrote:
I LOVE Writers
I Love Thinkers
I love Creativity
I Love you because
You are all that to me.
Gee, thanks ! Lol

“Bringing A little Sunshine ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

On My WayThrough Life

#179 Oct 2, 2012
how can you love someone that doesnt love you back..how can you see someone that doesnt see you.how can you touch someone thats touching someone else. my love runs deep my hearts full of love for you.why dont you stay and look at me but know you go away and look for others.jealous you might say no but dont hang on to my words of love then go off and hang on someone else. my man is with me not a two timer.so love me now before its too late and please dont hesitate..
ex- pitcher

Las Vegas, NV

#180 Oct 2, 2012
PESCreate wrote:
I Love you for your extremely excellent sense of humor.
:)))
Oh my !

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#181 Oct 2, 2012
ex- pitcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my !
You are too funny!
Stop it or I will not love you ... because,
nor will I stalk you... when I love you because.
Instead ...
I'll love you while I aggressively pursue you.
;)

LOL
:)))

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#182 Oct 2, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
how can you love someone that doesnt love you back..how can you see someone that doesnt see you.how can you touch someone thats touching someone else. my love runs deep my hearts full of love for you.why dont you stay and look at me but know you go away and look for others.jealous you might say no but dont hang on to my words of love then go off and hang on someone else. my man is with me not a two timer.so love me now before its too late and please dont hesitate..
LISTEN TO YOURSELF..CHICK! It sounds like that YOU are in love with someone and not sharing this info with them..BUT are jealous WHEN they even speak to another..AND you are looking at them as if they are YOURS already...BUT, you already have someone WHO loves you, near to you and is YOUR mate..NOT FAIR of you to be lookin' elsewhere..if YOU are not FREE..to do so...Go pop some popcorn and put a movie in the DVD player and relax with your honey...AND forget WHAT is not an option..OKAY?

“Bringing A little Sunshine ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

On My WayThrough Life

#183 Oct 2, 2012
no thats just words of how I feel CC .not in love with anybody ..I dont need popcorn but that is a good ideal.Love ya girl its all good.
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#184 Oct 20, 2012
I lie in bed reading next to you and
I hear the sound of your breathing,
not even and regular yet,so
I know that you're still awake.

I turn to you and see you watching
me and I see a question in the eyes
of my Scarlett Goddess.

I turn off the lamp and in the soft
glow of candlelight we kiss and cuddle
and touch.

You stroke my hair and my chest as you
pull me closer to you.

Your breath now comes faster and I feel the excitement build.

I touch your face, you look at me
and I see desire in the eyes of my lover.

I enter you, eased by my need for you.

We meld into one being for a time,
lost in passion's time warp - grasping, gasping,
trying to keep hold of reality, succumbing to the
dreamy pleasure that we create.

We spiral up, up and as we reach the stars,
I see bliss in the eyes of my Goddess.

We lay spent, together, legs and arms entwined,
our skin sweat-slick and scented by you and me.

Your breath, and indeed mine, comes quietly now,
slowing, relaxing.

You turn my face to you and kiss my lips,
softly, gently and once again I look at you.

I see what you've always made me feel.....
Your eyes are the eyes of a woman in love
I see love in the eyes of my Scarlett Goddess.

~DeVine.

“Bringing A little Sunshine ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

On My WayThrough Life

#185 Oct 20, 2012
I love you because you complete me..I love you because you are the one for me..I love you because well just because..I love you!!!
Juan Renee

United States

#186 Oct 20, 2012
Cause I said Yo !
Lover

United States

#187 Oct 20, 2012
Fuggetaboutit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you wearing today? (Nov '09) 2 min stacked and proud 11,823
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min Hot 98 44,048
This or That (Jul '10) 4 min andet1987 8,198
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 min stacked and proud 29,777
Add a Word, Drop a Panty game 10 min andet1987 769
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 13 min andet1987 32,906
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 17 min andet1987 6,351
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Mister_ E 169,657
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 47 min DILF 2,584
name my cat 1 hr DILF 66
More from around the web