<quoted text>
LOL
What happened?
and
to *ell with this weather too!
pouring rain, bitter cold.. floods..
and a promise of snow later...
Ah > [email protected]@%!x!!!!!!!!'(
My youngest has pneumonia, his gf totaled her car last night.

We're also expecting more snow this weekend.

I can't get the tax dept. to call me back.

I broke a nail throwing hay to my horses..lol

And Mc Cain wants to bomb Syria..

And I want to smack some of these Topix ppl up side the head...

OTHER than that I'm having one hell of a fine day..

Thanks for asking...

Sorry about the weather..:(

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#24 Mar 22, 2013
My neighbors huge dog came on my property and mauled my poor little terrier to death on Sat--now my kids cry themselves to sleep. Oh yeah, animal control won't help me!!!!! I might just help myself with a shotgun to it's face. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! !!!!

goosfraba goosfraba goosfraba

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#25 Mar 22, 2013
smokin but not a bum wrote:
My neighbors huge dog came on my property and mauled my poor little terrier to death on Sat--now my kids cry themselves to sleep. Oh yeah, animal control won't help me!!!!! I might just help myself with a shotgun to it's face. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! !!!!
Ok, where have I heard goosfraba before?

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#26 Mar 22, 2013
Sorry about your dog??:(

Level 1

Location hidden

#27 Mar 22, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, where have I heard goosfraba before?
Anger Management with Adam Sandler----very funny and one of my favorites!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#28 Mar 22, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about your dog??:(
Thanks sweetie

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#29 Mar 22, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
I'm in a good mood, who isn't? It's FRIDAY!!
But... all ya gotta do is mention the mother of the two kids my husband & I are raising and I start blowing steam out my ears... just the thought of her ruins my day. We are raising her kids, keeping them out of the system because she's a total junkie loser and all she does is talk smack about us for doing her a favor. Grrrrrr.
(No they're not my husband's kids either in case you're wondering!)
That's such a tough job, raising someone elses kids, but I admire you for doing it. Imagine where they would be if not for you and your husband. Forget about her and focus on the children. I imagine that everyone she's talking smack to knows that she isn't taking responsibility for her own children. Either that or they're junkies to! LOL!
Have a great day ShadyBits!

Level 7

clap your hands!

#31 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Anger Management with Adam Sandler----very funny and one of my favorites!!
Oh that was a funny one.

Sorry about your dog. Long story but my MIL moved & dumped a german shepherd off on us about a year and half ago. We had him for about 8 months and he got along with my dogs pretty well. One day my neighbors yorkie came into our fenced yard (squeezed under the gate) and the shepherd killed him. It was the worse day ever I think for me. I felt like absolute shyte. I took the body back to my neighbors crying and explained the whole deal. They were understanding but I was just not as understanding as they were and immediately took the shepherd and had him put down. If he attacked a little dog out of the blue, what's to say he wouldn't do that to one of the little neighbor kids too? Ya know.... It was one of the hardest decisions I had to make, to take his life when I know he had a lot of good years left in him. But I felt it was absolutely necessary.

Level 7

clap your hands!

#32 Mar 22, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
That's such a tough job, raising someone elses kids, but I admire you for doing it. Imagine where they would be if not for you and your husband. Forget about her and focus on the children. I imagine that everyone she's talking smack to knows that she isn't taking responsibility for her own children. Either that or they're junkies to! LOL!
Have a great day ShadyBits!
Thanks! It's been quite the experience. I'll say that much. We know we're not going to have them forever but we are doing what we can while we can!
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#33 Mar 22, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
But... all ya gotta do is mention the mother of the two kids my husband & I are raising and I start blowing steam out my ears... just the thought of her ruins my day. We are raising her kids, keeping them out of the system because she's a total junkie loser and all she does is talk smack about us for doing her a favor. Grrrrrr.
wow,, SB , I bow to you, and him as well.. that is very commendable...!!! those children are very lucky to have the two of you ...
:)

much good luck to you...xo

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#34 Mar 22, 2013
It's Friday and I'm not drunk yet. Damn the luck!

Level 1

Location hidden

#35 Mar 22, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Oh that was a funny one.
Sorry about your dog. Long story but my MIL moved & dumped a german shepherd off on us about a year and half ago. We had him for about 8 months and he got along with my dogs pretty well. One day my neighbors yorkie came into our fenced yard (squeezed under the gate) and the shepherd killed him. It was the worse day ever I think for me. I felt like absolute shyte. I took the body back to my neighbors crying and explained the whole deal. They were understanding but I was just not as understanding as they were and immediately took the shepherd and had him put down. If he attacked a little dog out of the blue, what's to say he wouldn't do that to one of the little neighbor kids too? Ya know.... It was one of the hardest decisions I had to make, to take his life when I know he had a lot of good years left in him. But I felt it was absolutely necessary.
I wish there were more people around here like you. My neighbor's response was to F off or they'll get a whole mess of Rotweilers (sp?) and set them loose on my kids. I swear, I've lived all over the U.S., small town to huge city and it seems no matter where I go or how far away my neighbors are there's always an ass or two. Hate to be so corny, but why can't we all just get along? Also props for the childcare situation you're in. I grew up in foster care and again--the world could use more people like you. You deserve a long bubble bath!

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#36 Mar 22, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
It's Friday and I'm not drunk yet. Damn the luck!
It's 5 o'clock somewhere so pop a top!!:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#37 Mar 22, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! It's been quite the experience. I'll say that much. We know we're not going to have them forever but we are doing what we can while we can!
Good for you Shady.:)

Children are our most precious commodity even those who are not our own blood :)

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#38 Mar 22, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>It's 5 o'clock somewhere so pop a top!!:)
I'll remember that when I'm popping one at 5:00 am in the morning.

Level 7

clap your hands!

#39 Mar 22, 2013
Gonna tell ya one thing I've always said is no matter where ya go you're bound to find someone who's an ass. Some people are just that way.

Nothing surprises me, especially stories of whack neighbors. I've had my share!

Hope your day gets better and hope the little ones get over their hurt sooner rather than later.

----------

Thanks, Reebs! You're a gem!

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#41 Mar 22, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
WELL DONE .. you folks.

Kudos plus!

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#42 Mar 22, 2013
Speaking of anger!

This would be funny ''if you can
follow it!

Irish travelers venting their anger lol

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#43 Mar 22, 2013
nope good today but YESTERDAY!!! I wanted to keel somebody & tell God they died.........

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#44 Mar 22, 2013
FREAKIN' Plastic Bags blowing in front of my Scooter on the roadway.. Aaaaggghhh!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 28 min ROSE 74,357
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 29 min replaytime 221,395
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 29 min whatimeisit 36,527
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 hr SweLL GirL 7,586
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr SweLL GirL 16,562
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 22,102
Word Association (Jun '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 32,270
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sharlene45 215,475
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 4 hr TheJerseyDevil 50
News Chicago artist creates a mural of Michelle Obam... 5 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 38
A to Z songs by title or group! 7 hr wichita-rick 1,592
More from around the web