Sultan Ibrahim Pulalon

Datu Muedzul-Lail Kiram

Aliuddin Haddis Pabila

Akijal Attih

Sultan Fuad A Kiram I

maharadja liela of sulu

Oroquieta City, Philippines

#111 Jul 31, 2008
Prince MUEDZUL LAIL KIRAM is the legitimate sultan of sulu he was the TAUSUGS choice for the CROWN OF SULU.
HB Local

“Take it and own it, again.”

Level 4

Since: Apr 07

Huntington Beach "Surf City"

#112 Aug 1, 2008
Naw, try again maharuuha

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#113 Aug 1, 2008
maharadja liela of sulu wrote:
Prince MUEDZUL LAIL KIRAM is the legitimate sultan of sulu he was the TAUSUGS choice for the CROWN OF SULU.
He did not have the correct lineage NOR did he have the endorsement of the grand poobah's that oversee this matter....therefore-
he must be one of the phoney sultans referred to on the web site.
too bad, so sad. Not enought Sulu and Sabbah to go around, it seems.

Swing on, sultans!
THE ONE

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam

#117 Aug 11, 2008
I have come out now I AM THE REAL HEIR of Sultanate of Sulu
THE ONE

#118 Aug 11, 2008
the Tizer of Ribena wrote:
I will SUE anyone who says I am not the real Sultan!
now we are two oredi, anymore claiming to be sultan of Sulu? come join us
THE ONE

#119 Aug 11, 2008
William Pena wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, oh great Sultan. Your reward is a box of coconuts, three obese island virgins (you will know why they are virgins when you see them), and the crappy little island of Sulu that no one else in the world cares about.
you came from texas? is that a part of USA?
you know that your ancestor are the real culprit why it happens to sulu.
try to read history!
THE CRAPPY LITTLE ISLAND OF SULU?
How dare you say those words!
ask bates, carpenter and many other americans who came to this crappy little island your talking about!!! Sulu Is a Rich Sultanate before they were robbed of their right to exercise the legitimacy of being a Sultan. Now I am talking!!!!
THE ONE

#120 Aug 12, 2008
alfarabi wrote:
the real sultan is sultan rodinood julaspi kiram.
his father is sultan julaspi kiram.the father of sultan julaspi kiram is sultan jamalul kiram ibni almarhum sultan jamalul alam.. he is the right to use KIRAM because he is the real kiram.. mereka2 yg mengaku kiram ini sebenarnya telah disuruh oleh hakim judge macaskie kerana hakim macaskie pernah berjumpa dgn sultan julaspi anak kepada sultan jamalul kiram almarhum jamalul alam yg dia bagi pihak british ingin membeli north borneo sabah kepada sultan julaspi kiram, akan tetapi sultan julaspi menolaknya.jadi hakim macaskie ni pergilah kepada 9 orang keluarga sultan julaspi kiram nie dan meletakkan mereka kesemuanya sebagai administration dan mengkiramkan mereka kesemuanya.dgn tujuan menghilangkan hak perwaris sebenar iaitu sultan julaspi kiram ibni almarhum sultan jamalul alam ibni almarhum sultan jamalul alam..cubalah tanya salasilah mereka,dayang2 piandao kiram sedangkan bapanya ialah sultan badarudin ibni almarhum jamalul alam.bapa dayang2 piandao ini adalah abang kepada jamalul kiram,bapa si sultan julaspi kiram.sultan badarudin telah mangkat dan dia meminta adiknya supaya mengawini isterinya sedangkan diwaktu itu adiknya suda berkahwin dan mempunyai anak bernama julaspi.jadi terpaksalah si adiknya jamalul kiram menurut.tapi isteri kepada sultan jamalul kiram tidak suka dimadu lalu membawa larilah anaknya julaspi ke pengutaran jolo ditemani oleh penjaga kuda sultan jamalul kiram,iaitu hajirol.selepas itu berlakulah perebutan kuasa dipihak istana sultan sulu darul jambangan dan sultan jamalul kiram pun diracun oleh keluarganya sendiri.
please check properly who is the father of Julaspi Kiram. what is julaspi kiram's job in Sabah?

#121 Aug 12, 2008
THE ONE wrote:
<quoted text>
please check properly who is the father of Julaspi Kiram. what is julaspi kiram's job in Sabah?
Shameless

Jamestown, NY

#122 Aug 12, 2008
THE ONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Your Daddy?

#123 Aug 12, 2008
Shameless wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Your Daddy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PMwzr7KzICEXX
You're right, lineage is everything!

#125 Aug 21, 2008
Not trying to stir up controversey, but we never did resolve this issue - there are at least 18 people claiming the title and all the priveleges it brings with it..........

HASSAN

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#126 Aug 27, 2008
1. WHAT ARE THE AGREEMENTS OR TREATIES WERE PROVE THAT THE SULU SULTANATE KINGDOM "ABOLISHED"? SOMEBODY EXPERTS SETTLE THESE?
IF NO ONE CAN'T PROVE THESE, SO NO ONE HAVE RIGHTS TO SAID THE SULU SULTANATE WERE "ABOLISHED"!

#127 Aug 27, 2008
HASSAN wrote:
1. WHAT ARE THE AGREEMENTS OR TREATIES WERE PROVE THAT THE SULU SULTANATE KINGDOM "ABOLISHED"? SOMEBODY EXPERTS SETTLE THESE?
IF NO ONE CAN'T PROVE THESE, SO NO ONE HAVE RIGHTS TO SAID THE SULU SULTANATE WERE "ABOLISHED"!
Yes, yes, but did you watch the video? She is beautiful...

(we know it is all a big money and power grab, sir)
Hassan

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#131 Sep 2, 2008
The chaostic to choose the right Sulu heir to the Sulu throne occured due to most of the peoples didn't know exactly the true Sulu Sultanate Protocol System (The Tartib of Sulu). The Sulu Protocol System a bit different with other Malay Sultanates. The Sulu throne need to "Rotate" among the Sulu heirs (KIram, Shakiraullah & Maharajah Adinda Families). Please refer to the book's of CESAR ADIB MAJUL (MUslims in the Philippines) Page 389-399.

Majul Stated the Sulu heir as A1, B1 & C1, which we could addapt its as; A1=Kiram, B1=Shakiraullah & C1=Maharajah Adinda Families. These Sulu Royal Families symbolized as; Keris=Kiram, Barung=Shakiraullah & Spear=Maharajah Adinda on the Sulu Sultanate Flag. Kiram & Shakiraullah Families called as; The Sulu Sultanatre First heir-apparents(descendent of Sultan Azimuddin/Alimuddin-I ibni Sultan Badaruddin-I) & The Maharajah Adinda Families called as; The Sulu Sultanate Second heir-apparent(descendant of Sultan Bantilan Muizuddin ibni Sultan Badaruddin-I).

By the death of Sultan Jamalul-Jikam-II in 1936 WITHOUT HEIR & Non-Recognition anymore to any "Successor" of Sultan Jamalul-Kiram-II (*Meant no recognition as a successor to all the Kiram families & the first heir-apparent) by President Manuel L.Quezon in 1937, then on that time the Sulu throne should be given to the Sulu Sultanate Second heir-apparent (The Maharajah Adinda Families), but this was not happened due to the Kiram & Shakiraullah families (first heir-apparents) were so GREEDY to the Sulu throne, Monopolied & Occupied the Sulu throne till present.

In whatever circumstances, the rights of the Sulu Second heir-apparent (The Mahartajah Adinda Families) will never been abolish as well as the Sulu Sultanate kingdom never been Abolish, as follow to the Sulu Sultanate true Protocol System (The Tartib of Sulu), These families should be the RIGHTS SULU HEIRS to select to be sit on the Sulu throne as "SULTAN OF SULU" (*NOT KIram or Shakiraullah Families anymore!).

There were only 4 persons could be ACCEPTED as belongs to the real Sulu Royal Families heirs as;

1. Sultan Fuad A. Kiram (Kiram Families),
2. Sultan Dr. Ibrahium Bahjin (Shakiraullah Families),
3. Raja Muda Datu Muedzul-Lail T. Kiram (Kiram Families) &
4. Raja Muda Datu Raja Bongsu-II ibni Sultan Aliuddin Haddis Pabila (Maharajah Adinda Families).

In conclusion, if follow the Sulu Sultanate True Protocol System as stated by Prof CESAR ADIB MAJUL in his book (Muslims in the Philippines, Page 389-399) undoubtedly, the right Sulu heir to be the Sultan of Sulu is;

His Royal Highness DATU RAJA BONGSU-II IBNI His Highness SULTAN ALIUDDIN HADDIS PABILA (From the MAHARAJAJAH ADINDA FAMILIES). Not Kiram or Shakiraullah Families heirs anymore!
Elmo

Redondo Beach, CA

#132 Sep 2, 2008
hehehehehehehehehehehehe

heheheheheheheh

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

oh sure

heeheheheheheheheehe

[this took me 5 seconds to do]

“**** JOHN VIS ******* ”

Since: Sep 07

"bringin the heat"

#133 Sep 2, 2008
I know who elmo is and I will tell the highest bidder.......I swear I know who SHE is
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

United States

#134 Sep 2, 2008
Sarcoidosis wrote:
Damn!...I forgot mine at the cleaners.
:p
I always have one at the ready because I have a FEZ Dispenser.
Elmo

Redondo Beach, CA

#135 Sep 2, 2008
JG OP wrote:
I know who elmo is and I will tell the highest bidder.......I swear I know who SHE is
no more jewels, you lost them in bet

“Out in the West Texas”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

town of El Paso

#136 Sep 2, 2008
Hassan wrote:
The chaostic to choose the right Sulu heir to the Sulu throne occured due to most of the peoples didn't know exactly the true Sulu Sultanate Protocol System (The Tartib of Sulu). The Sulu Protocol System a bit different with other Malay Sultanates. The Sulu throne need to "Rotate" among the Sulu heirs (KIram, Shakiraullah & Maharajah Adinda Families). Please refer to the book's of CESAR ADIB MAJUL (MUslims in the Philippines) Page 389-399.His Royal Highness DATU RAJA BONGSU-II IBNI His Highness SULTAN ALIUDDIN HADDIS PABILA (From the MAHARAJAJAH ADINDA FAMILIES). Not Kiram or Shakiraullah Families heirs anymore!
You are sincere but oh so incorrect, my raghead friend. When His Highness Wassa Yaba entered into holy matrimony with Her Serene Highness Justa Daba, they produced the Rightful Heir to the Throne, Mahatma Doo, known by his true royal name:
His Royal and Supreme Highness Yaba Daba Doo.

He had a gay old time, so I understand.
Pebbles

Redondo Beach, CA

#137 Sep 2, 2008
u knew my dad?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
one word only (Jun '08) 6 min andet1987 55,518
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Jennifer Renee 15,603
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Mister_ E 181,552
Positive Words from A - Z 13 min andet1987 15
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 14 min Crystal_Clear722 2,033
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 16 min andet1987 4,122
Roger Waters Calls Donald Trump ‘Pig-Ignorant’ 18 min Lawrence Wolf 57
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Luckys Mom Beth 54,240
More from around the web