Sultan Ibrahim Pulalon

Datu Muedzul-Lail Kiram

Aliuddin Haddis Pabila

Akijal Attih

Sultan Fuad A Kiram I

Abdul

Philippines

#472 Aug 4, 2012
HERE ARE LIST OF FAKE SULTANS OF SULU (CLOWN SULTAN)

JAMALUL KIRAM I
jAMASALI KIRAM II
BARADUDDIN
PIANDAO KIRAM and her husband OMBRA AMILBANGSA
TARHATA KIRAM
DALUS KIRAM
ISMAEL KIRAM

----BASICALLY ALL THIS KIRAM FAMILY ARE FAKE AND A SELF APPPOINTED AND LUNATIC SULTANS OF SULU... THEY ARE NOT RECOGNZIED BY BRUNEI MUSEUM AND THE BRUNEI ROYAL FAMILY BECAUSE THE LAST SULTAN OF SULU MUHAMAMD JAMALUL ALAM II ADBICATED AND CEDED SULU TO THE PHILIPPINES WITH NO HEIRS AT AGE 17 THIS IS ACCORDING TO THE BRUNEI MUSEUM, SO IT MEANS TO SAY THE KIRAMS AND ALL OTHER SELF PROCLAIM SULTANS ARE FAKE ND BOGUS ..PLS BEWARE OF THIS PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE SWINDLERS AND INGAGE INTO ESTAFA SUCH AS ASKING MONEY IN EXCHANGE OF FAKE LAND TITLES AND PROMISING THEM A LOT OF THINGS IN RETURN..... PLS BECAREFUL

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#473 Aug 4, 2012
datu udah ( I believe I have placed all 58 votes, like that name)
Sultan Abinasser Bataraza

Meycauayan, Philippines

#474 Aug 14, 2012
NOTE: The U.S. & ENGLAND, ESPECIALLY QUEEN ELIZABETH II, SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF SULTAN ABINASSER BAtaraza -- ME!-- WHO IS ALIVE AND KICKING HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES. HE IS THE TRUE & REAL DESCENDANT OF SULU/SABAH SULTAN JAMALUL ALAM & SULTAN BADARUDDIN II. IT IS IMPERATIVE, FOR THE SAKE OF THE TRUTH, THAT SULTAN ABINASSER SHOULD COORDINATE WITH ENGLAND (AND EVEN WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT) AND PRESENT THE DOCUMENTS/EVIDENCE (ESPECIALLY THE ORIGINAL & OFFICIAL GOLDEN DEVICE THAT BEAR THE OFFICIAL SEAL THAT INDICATES THE ROYAL MARK OF SULTAN JAMALUL ALAM's COURT, LET ALONE THE GOLDEN COINS AS GIFTS FROM THE FAMILY OF QUEEN ELIZABETH II. THIS IS BEFORE THE SULTAN'S PARTY GO TO THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE and the United Nations.
Abdul

Philippines

#476 Sep 21, 2012
YOU ARE FAKE! the last sultan of Sulu Sultan Jamalul Alam II abdicated as Sultan of Sulu with no heirs meaning he had no successors because he was childless and not yet married and ceded Sulu to the Pihlippines in 1898 because Sulu that time was under the rule of brunei because Sultan jamalul Alam II is the grandfather of Sultan Bokiah of brunei.. get it?? that is why Sultan bolkiah does not recognized all the fake sultan of sulu including you, the kirams, bahjins, pulaluns, abirin, aranan and all others fake!!!
Ali-marc

San Juan, Philippines

#477 Oct 11, 2012
The 35th Sultan of Sulu and North Borneo is
HM MUEDZUL - LAIL TAN KIRAM.

#478 Oct 11, 2012
I still prefer the Sultans of Swing...

Datu Muhaymin

Talisay, Philippines

#481 Dec 21, 2012
Let us face the fact that even during and After the reign of Sultan Moh. Fad'lun or Pulalun, Usurpers cameforth presenting themselves as the Sultan of Sulu, particularly to foreign powers who recognizes them of their offers favorable to these foreigner powers. The first was Jamalul Agdam who signed a leased treaty with two British Subjects and with total disregard to the reigning Sultan Pulalun seated at the hinterlands. Whereby, Sultan Pulalun wrote a letter of revocation wherein the two British subjects ignored already havinf in possession the leased treaty agreement with the Usurper Jamalul Agdam who signed the treaty using the name Jamalul Alam, son of Pulalun and also in depicting that he was related with the Brunei Sultan, Jamalul Alam-II at the time.
Amalilio

Philippines

#482 Feb 19, 2013
I think the Muslim people of the Philippines really don't care who is the legitimate Sultan of Sulu. They just want to install a constitutional sultanate monarchy to get it over with, and have a parliamentary system or a state prime minister as their real ruler.

The Muslim regions of the Philippines is now being formed as a federal state called the Bangsamoro state. The greater Philippine state is a republic with a presidential system while the Bangsamoro state is a federation of constitutional monarchies (of many sultanate kingdoms) with a parliamentary system. That's why the Philippines is now a two federal state country each with differing systems.

#483 Feb 19, 2013
as long as they don't look here,

it seems no one respects their leaders (except the Brits, who follow by rote)
The Descendant

Pasig City, Philippines

#484 Mar 7, 2013
That is your opinion I supposed.
Datu Hussayin

Ashburn, VA

#486 Mar 9, 2013
Pls Visit this website and read its Resolutiopn. Judge for yourself!
KUYA

Philippines

#489 Jun 12, 2013
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: of number 5 - HM Sultan Fuad A. Kiram I is acknowledged and recognized by all the current Royal descendants of all the NINE ORIGINAL HEIRS as the Sultan of Sulu and Sabah:

Here is the list of the Administrators/ Administratix of the Nine (9) Original Heirs of the SULTAN OF SULU for “Sabah” on the 1939 final judgment of North Borneo (Sabah) Chief Justice Macaskie:

1. Dayang-Dayang Hadja Piandao Kiram.
Administratrix: D.D.P. Taj-Mahal Kiram-Tarsum Nuqui.

2. Putli Tarhata Kiram.
Administratrix: D.D.P. Taj-Mahal Kiram-Tarsum Nuqui.

3. Putli Sakinur In Kiram.
Administratrix: Putli Nurhima Kiram Fornan.

4. Mora Napsa
Administratrix: Hja. Sitti Ayesha K. H. Sampang

5. Esmail Kiram
Administrator: Sultan Fuad A. Kiram I

6. Datu Punjungan Kiram.
Administratrix: D.D. Sheramar T. Kiram

7. Sitti Mariam Kiram.
Administratrix: Princess Permaisuli Kiram-Guerson.

8. Sitti Rada Kiram.
Administratrix: Hja. Sitti Ayesha K. H. Sampang

9. Sitti Putli Jahara Kiram.
Administratrix: Sitti Jenny K. A. Sampang

CERTIFICATION: This is to certify that the above individuals are the present legal administrator/administratrix of the NINE HEIRS of the SULTAN OF SULU, mentioned in the Judgment of Chief Justice Macaskie.

Given this 25th day of May 2011, at Jolo, Sulu, Philippines.

SIGNED: ULKA T. ULAMA, Counsel of the heirs of the Sultan of Sulu PTR No. 1889737, 1-3-11, Jolo, Sulu. IBP-Life Member, Ulama Law Office, Jolo, Sulu, Roll of Attorneys No. 15428

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#490 Jun 12, 2013
Shlomo Horowitz.
Kuya

Philippines

#492 Jun 13, 2013
5. DATU MUEDZUL-LAIL T. KIRAM -- DECLARED HARAM THUS DISQUALIFIED TO BE SULTAN. He is member of the Royal blood line but not acceptable and not proclaimed as Reigning Sultan by the Datus, Sharifs and Religious Imams/ Leaders, including the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) of the Sultanate of Sulu and Sabah. He is also not acceptable to the Tausug people being declared "Haram" for sexual abuse and assault of a female teacher as well as assault to a young boy in Sulu -- all actions forbidden by Islam that led to his disqualification and to be eliminated by the law of succession to be Sultan.

As per his own admission, Datu Muedzul-Lail accepted from Stan C. Brandenburg monthly payment of P50,000 and a Starex van, plus an additional P10 million for himself and P2 million for his mother-in-law and P3 million for his stepmother, in exchange for Brandenburg becoming Sulu Prime Minister of Datu Muedzul-Lail, but Brandenburg did not give him a cent and did not fulfill his promise to pay and he was not installed but instead Brandenburg installed Bahjin twice.

As a result, sultanate leaders commented "Datu Muedzul-Lail sold his line to the Royal succession so cheaply and by being Haram which made him unsuitable and disqualified to be Sultan of Sulu." Due to this unfit and improper conduct of Datu Muedzul-Lail that added to his un-Islamic and forbidden behavior as Haram, h
Pinsan

Philippines

#493 Jun 13, 2013
RODINOOD JULASPI --(FABRICATING AS A KIRAM). COMMONER & OUTSIDER. No Royal blood. Not a member of the Royal blood line of succession. Not a son or male heir of Sultan Muhammad Esmail E. Kiram I (Sultan 1947-1973). He is not from Sulu but an Ilocano from the Ilocos region of the Philippines. The grandfather of Rodinood Julaspi and Kudar Julaspi was Hadjirul, a commoner with no royal blood, who worked as a horse handler in a horse stable. There is no truth to the claims of Rodinood and Kudar and his father they are descendants of Sultan Jamalul Kiram II, as the Sultan was unfortunately impotent, and did not have any male or female offspring. That is why, when HM Sultan Jamalul Kiram II died in 1936 due to poisoning, the crown and throne was inherited by his brother HM Sultan Mawallil Wasit Kiram, but unfortunately he died after six months as Sultan in 1936, as he too was also poisoned -- thus, the son of HM Sultan Mawallil Wasit, HM Sultan Muhammad Esmail E. Kiram I became Sultan, but due to the onset of World War II, was only crowned Sultan in 1947 to 1973 (the father of the current Sultan, HM Sultan Muhammad Fuad A. Kiram I).

5. KUDAR JULASPI --(FABRICATING AS A KIRAM) COMMONER & OUTSIDER. No Royal blood. Not a member of the Royal blood line of succession. Not a descendant or male heir of Sultan Muhammad Esmail E. Kiram I (Sultan 1947-1973). Rodinood and Kudar Julaspi do not belong to the Royal blood line of succession who are brothers who proclaimed themselves sultans at the same time, which is an insult to the intelligence of many as no one in his/ her right mind will believe two (2) brothers can succeed each other while they are both alive. Kudar is not from Sulu but an Ilocano from the Ilocos region of the Philippines . Kudar and Rodinood are seen as 2 clowns in the Sultanate of Sulu & Sabah.

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

lightly salted

#495 Jun 14, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
Shlomo Horowitz.
Mel Brooks?...YES!!!...
Hassanal Bolkiah

Brunei, Brunei Darussalam

#497 Jan 12, 2014
My past decedent in the Sultanate of Sulu ended under SULTAN IBRAHIM ALI OMAR SYAH (Sultarn Betara Syah Tengah diSulu 1596 – 1608)(SULTAN TENGAH)(Sultan Sarawak 1598-1655)+ Ratu Surya Kesuma Ibni Sultan Muhamad Safiuddin (SUKADANA). The Heir to the next throne PUTERI RADEN LASMI PURI + KAPITAN LAUT BUISAN (Raja Maguindanao). SULTAN MOHAMAD SAFIUDDIN 1 (SULTAN SAMBAS YANG PERTAMA)(1631 – 1668) M. 25/5/1670.Therefore, by historical events anything to do with Sultanate of Brunei will have to begin with Sultan Ibrahim Ali Omar Syah( Sultan Tengah of Sarawak).
Datu Cheong Ming Lam

London, UK

#499 Sep 27, 2015
Sultan Muedzul is the only rightful and legitimate Sultan, no one else.
Datu Cheong Ming Lam

London, UK

#500 Sep 27, 2015
Kuya wrote:
5. DATU MUEDZUL-LAIL T. KIRAM -- DECLARED HARAM THUS DISQUALIFIED TO BE SULTAN. He is member of the Royal blood line but not acceptable and not proclaimed as Reigning Sultan by the Datus, Sharifs and Religious Imams/ Leaders, including the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) of the Sultanate of Sulu and Sabah. He is also not acceptable to the Tausug people being declared "Haram" for sexual abuse and assault of a female teacher as well as assault to a young boy in Sulu -- all actions forbidden by Islam that led to his disqualification and to be eliminated by the law of succession to be Sultan.
As per his own admission, Datu Muedzul-Lail accepted from Stan C. Brandenburg monthly payment of P50,000 and a Starex van, plus an additional P10 million for himself and P2 million for his mother-in-law and P3 million for his stepmother, in exchange for Brandenburg becoming Sulu Prime Minister of Datu Muedzul-Lail, but Brandenburg did not give him a cent and did not fulfill his promise to pay and he was not installed but instead Brandenburg installed Bahjin twice.
As a result, sultanate leaders commented "Datu Muedzul-Lail sold his line to the Royal succession so cheaply and by being Haram which made him unsuitable and disqualified to be Sultan of Sulu." Due to this unfit and improper conduct of Datu Muedzul-Lail that added to his un-Islamic and forbidden behavior as Haram, h
This is pure rubbish!!! It just can't be given away!! No proof and all lies!!
Kuya

Philippines

#502 May 30, 2016
BEWARE OF FAKE SULTANS OF SULU & SABAH:
As per Law of Succession, to be true and legitimate Sultan of Sulu & Sabah, one must be the son or male heir of His Majesty Sultan Muhammad Esmail E. Kiram I (Sultan 1947-1973). Today, the true and legitimate Sultan is His Majesty Sultan Muhammad Fuad Abdulla Kiram I being the last remaining son of HM Sultan Muhammad Esmail E. Kiram I.

To be true and legitimate Sultan of Sulu & Sabah is by Royal blood and by Royal birth as son and male heir of the Reigning Sultan and not made or porclaimed by a group, family, or any government. True Royalty is not by election or self-proclamation but through the Royal Kiram Genealogy and Family Tree only.

The proliferation of many fake and self-appointed sultans of Sulu lacking the criteria as per law of succession enumerated above will point to the initiated that these self-appointed sultans are either charlatans or have taken leave of their senses, as there is only one crown and one throne for the Sultan of Sulu and Sabah.

It is completely indescribable and unacceptable that three (3) brothers, i.e. Jamalul, Esmail and Aghbimuddin, claimed to be the sultans of Sulu all at the same time.

It is hard to accept or understand how these three (3) brothers can profess to have succeeded each other when not one of them died or abdicated to effect true succession if they were true sultans of Sulu. But you guess it right, they are not sons and male heirs of HM Sultan Muhammad Esmail E. Kiram I. These are the true facts on these three (3) brothers.

They are sons of Datu Punjungan but Datu Punjungan was not the Sultan; it was his half-brother HM Sultan Muhammad Esmail E. Kiram I. So, Jamalul, Esmail and Aghbimuddin cannot become Sultan as they are outside the Royal true line of succession being now represented by H.M. Sultan Muhammad Fuad Abdulla Kiram I and his four (4) sons.

At best, Jamalul, Esmail and Aghbimuddin can only aspire to be datu like their father Datu Punjungan – but not to be Sultan as these three brothers belong to the minor branch of the Kiram family. The major branch of the Kiram Royal family (Royal House of Sulu & Sabah) is represented by HM Sultan Muhammad Fuad Abdulla Kiram I being the last surviving son of His Majesty Sultan Muhammad Esmail E. Kiram I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 min Rosa 32,406
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min CJ Rocker 226,067
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 10 min CJ Rocker 2,767
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 12 min CJ Rocker 76,610
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 30 min whatimeisit 5,717
Gangsta 37 min Rosa 5
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 41 min whatimeisit 4,045
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 59 min I Am Enzo - The B... 6,746
More from around the web