Sultan Fuad A Kiram I

First Prev
of 21
Next Last

“Visionary”

Since: Dec 07

East Lyme, CT

#1 Jan 9, 2008
I haven't a clue, but I bet he attends every Star Trek convention. ;)
wyoming

Decatur, TX

#2 Jan 9, 2008
Rily Percaval Osaba Hindershot III
HB Local

“Take it and own it, again.”

Level 4

Since: Apr 07

Huntington Beach "Surf City"

#3 Jan 9, 2008
Well, what color sheets does he wear?
Datu Maas

Shah Alam, Malaysia

#4 Jun 8, 2008
For me the RIGHTS HEIRS to the Sulu THRONE are;

1. Prince Datu Muedzullail-Kiram ibni Sultan Mahakuttah-Kiram & Sultan Fuad A.Kiram (*FROM THe KIRAM FAMILIES),

2. Paramount Sultan Ibrahim Bahjin & the son's of Sultan Aguimuddin-Abidin @ Sultan Pitico (*FROM the SHAKIRAULLAH FAMILIES), And,

3. HRH. Raja Bongsu-II ibni Sultan Aliuddin Haddis Pabila (*froM tHE maharajah adinda/Arinda FAMILIES).

But if refer to the "Sulu Protocol System" which was stated by Cesar Adib Majul in his book's Muslims in the Philippines, by his reference to the old Sulu text Protocol System, from the 4 characteristic "ROTATION" to the Sulu throne, Nowadays the throne should belongs to the "Maharajah Adinda/Arinda Families", NOT to Kiram or Shakiraullah Families anymore.
Creamed Fetus on Toast

San Jose, CA

#5 Jun 8, 2008
Is this a soccer question or an I Dream of Jeannie question?

Since: Apr 08

Palm Bay, FL

#6 Jun 8, 2008
I thought it said sultan of swing....
Mr Giblets

UK

#7 Jun 9, 2008
His Highness the Tizer of Lucozade.
yam

Decatur, IL

#8 Jul 12, 2008
pls read this for your information

http://royalsulu.com/
othman

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#9 Jul 12, 2008
Creamed Fetus on Toast wrote:
Is this a soccer question or an I Dream of Jeannie question?
As a Suluk Sabahan(Tausug), I should say none of the above.

I know nothing about any of them, but I hear rumours that many of my families are also relatives of the Sultan of Sulu that have the same lineage as those mentioned.

It cannot be determined by a simple vote, especially one that has "none" as an option.

It can easily be determined via DNA tests that can be traced with the Sultan of Brunei. After all, the Sultanate of Brunei is also related to the Sultanate of Sulu.
Dr Abdul RAziq Abdullah

Changsha, China

#10 Jul 12, 2008
There is no Sultan of Sulu anymore. They are all crooks who have invented this title just to be primadonna and take advantage of a very delicate stage of the Malaysian political scenario. All these people should be put to jail and all their territorial claims over the land of Sabah and North Borneo totally dismissed as just pure non sense of dreamers without any historic value. At this point, anyone can claim to be the Sultan of Sulu or even the son of Sandakan, the tiger of Malaysia, who was the legendary creation of the Italian writer of piracy adventures named Emilio Salgari. But Sabah is not a fantasy created by Emilio Salgari but it is part of the Malaysian nation. As such, all these dreamers should at once stop all this fantastication over dreams. If they are Malaysian then they should be jailed for treason and undermining the unity of Malaysia. If the are of Philippine origins then they should immediately expelled from the country with immediate effect and thei future entry denied for their entire life. In the worst scenario, they should be detained for life at the pleasure of the King of Malaysia and the People of Malaysia without any possibility of parole. And the MPs and Institutional authorities will not be distracted but such weird people with hidden agenda in their mind. Malaysia is going through a critical period of transformation and democratization requiring fully committed and focused political forces. Therefore, any claims about Sulu should be totally dismissed off as illegittimate, uncalled for and unwanted and the authors of such claims put away and considered disruptor of public order and political destabilizers.
Michael Woodword

Changsha, China

#11 Jul 12, 2008
Finally someone with clear mind and courage of speaking his mond out. It is true that the Sultanate of Sulu in not in existence. It is nowadays just more like a tribal title which is passed down to generations more with a folkloristic value and it does not carry any historic, political or executive value. More like the King of the Roms in Europe, which is just more like a traditional carried forward tradition for the pleasure of maintaining some culture.
The Sultan of Sulu was more like a pirate ad not even of Philippino origins. he descended from some Arab traders which liked to seal the Borneo Sea to expand their commerce.
Plus there is no value nowadays to claim territorial ownership over Borneo or North Borneo as there is not even a single documentation or official paper which can substantiate any such claims.
And if there is any such paper, which it is in essence a paradox and in veritas desputandium considered a fake, it is however overrided by the political referendum which united Sabha to the Federal Government of Malaysia.
By the International Law, omce the citizen of Sabah carry Malaysian Passport, Sabah is Malaysia and Malaysia is Sabah.

Does the Sultan of Sulu carries a Sulu Passport? Is the so called Sultanata Of Sulu recognized bu the UN or the World Tribunal? Does the Sultanate of Sulu has any official role in the Internationl political scenario? Does the Sultanate of Sulu enjoy any political recognizion at International diplomatic level?

The answer to allthe above quations is just NO. Therefore for people to clams such descendance is just pure nonsense or, maybe, an hilarious story which can anyway find a good spot of enteratinment at some teh tarik joints in donggongon or likas areas.

Maybe, the local folkloristic comedy theathratical group SENARIO may find it a nice topic for some enteraining gags to put on a tv-show.
aaron mas

Melbourne, Australia

#12 Jul 12, 2008
They should just drop their claim on Sabah. They should have done that when Malaysia was being formed in the 60s and the people of North Borneo/Sabah were given a referendum on the formation of Malaysia. Whoever the 'Sultan' is, it's just too late now, please just concerntrate on Mindanao, 'Sultans'.
Alibaba

Redondo Beach, CA

#13 Jul 12, 2008
Darn, now I got that song in my head

Sultans of Swing

(..and harry doesnt mind, if he doesnt, make the scene)
Concerned Viewer

Pahang, Malaysia

#14 Jul 12, 2008
I have no idea..sultan???
Malaysian reader

Kuching, Malaysia

#15 Jul 13, 2008
Let me repeat there is no more existence of Sultanate Sulu reign. They all claim to be Sultan or some self claim 'Dato seri' is trying to cheat people. Issuing fake/non legalised birth cert to the people of philiphines who over stayed in sabah is another way of them cheating and earning people hardwork money. All the self claimed 'Sultan's' (no matter from which family is non of our malaysian people business). We proudly and only recognized our state sultan's who done more good things to our malaysian people. All self claimed kin to sultan sulu or dato seri should be jailed under Malaysian ISA law for obstructing/cheating and threatening peace in our country of Malaysia.
Pakar Sejarah Sulu

Alor Setar, Malaysia

#16 Jul 13, 2008
The Real Sultan is a direct descendant of a Famous 15th Century Pirate called Raja Lanun Sulu. But we got to check his DNA to make sure he has Pirates Virus
MAJIK-WIZIRED

Princeton, WV

#17 Jul 13, 2008
http://youtube.com/watch...
'

SULTANS OF SWING--DIRE STRAITS
'
'
KAaz
Maria Mauldaur

Redondo Beach, CA

#18 Jul 13, 2008
put your camel to bed, and you can be my shiek
Shankar

Harvest, AL

#19 Jul 13, 2008
I am the real one. Dad was an ex - pirate.
Ali Baba

Redondo Beach, CA

#20 Jul 13, 2008
my tent maker omar disagrees

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 2 min andet1987 26,917
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '15) 4 min andet1987 485
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 7 min Cough 6,455
Word association (Jun '07) 7 min Crazy Jae 7,051
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 7 min andet1987 38,599
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 9 min Sublime1 2,544
What Could Be Steamed? 12 min Sublime1 16
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 42 min Sublime1 29,117
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Dave 224,555
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? 4 hr Sharlene45 583
News Thong jeans are just the latest weird fashion t... 5 hr Abrahammock Relig... 6
More from around the web