“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#189 Apr 19, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>WHY HAVE GUN LAWS? Criminals do not on average legally purchuse weapons
Got some proof of that?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#190 Apr 19, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>WHY HAVE GUN LAWS? Criminals do not on average legally purchuse weapons
Exactly.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#196 Apr 19, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>The Major Religion in Chechnya is Islam Sunni 95%.
The boys are Chechian - only the older professed to practice Islam.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#197 Apr 19, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>However, if the question is “What percentage of crimes are committed with legally purchased guns” the answer is about six percent of murders – and very few other crimes. Amateurs buy guns at a dealers; which involves extensive paperwork, identification, FBI background checks, and so on. Pros buy guns on the street, where the only requirement is money – or other valuta.
The overwhelming majority of gun related crimes are committed with guns that have been stolen, and traded for drugs. Those guns are passed from criminal to criminal, sold and resold, and may very well be used in hundreds of crimes before they are recovered from someone accused of a crime.http://extranosalley.com /?p=30635
Blogs are not proof.

http://extranosalley.com/...

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#198 Apr 19, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>The increased bureaucracy is just the icing on the cake for the Statist. Banning of private ownership of firearms would be the end goal.
I believe that is not the intent of law makers, but I do believe some, a minority, have that goal in mind.

However, if history has indicated one thing it is that views and norms change over time. Who knows how such a registry will be used in say 20-30 years.
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Brave men throughout our history have died to protect and preserve the Constitution. Liberals have shamelessly used murdered children and grieving parents trying to dismantle it.
I agree. They are wiser than our founding father’s tho … just ask them. In their minds they would have created a more perfect union of cradle to grave government care, low expectations, and no personal accountability.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#201 Apr 19, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>the boys are Islamic Chechnians .
Actually, according to the Chechnian government, they're not even from Chechnya.

The brothers, who came from a Russian region near Chechnya, lived together on Norfolk Street in Cambridge.
Really

Jersey City, NJ

#202 Apr 19, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, according to the Chechnian government, they're not even from Chechnya.
The brothers, who came from a Russian region near Chechnya, lived together on Norfolk Street in Cambridge.
I never claimed they were from, I said the Nationality was Chechnya and the religion was Islamic. Once again in your rush to be the know it all you fail to comprehend and just ASSume . The father came from their, the boys were born in a neighboring country
Really

Jersey City, NJ

#203 Apr 19, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
The boys are Chechian - only the older professed to practice Islam.
I believe I said they are Islamic

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#204 Apr 19, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I believe I said they are Islamic
And they are not Islamic - they are Chechnian. They practice Islam. Islam is not a race - it is a creed.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#205 Apr 19, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I never claimed they were from, I said the Nationality was Chechnya and the religion was Islamic. Once again in your rush to be the know it all you fail to comprehend and just ASSume . The father came from their, the boys were born in a neighboring country
So what are you actually saying? They were or were not Chechnian?

Lol...you're like chasing a herd of cats, you know that?

You said "the boys are Islamic." Islam is not a nationality, it is a religion that is practiced and is not boundered by race.
Really

Jersey City, NJ

#206 Apr 19, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
And they are not Islamic - they are Chechnian. They practice Islam. Islam is not a race - it is a creed.
Why do you ASSume Im do not understand that. I stated the nationality is Chech and the religion is islam. What is wrong with your comprehension skills. What is your purpose to attempt to put a spin on what I have posted?
Really

Jersey City, NJ

#207 Apr 19, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you actually saying? They were or were not Chechnian?
Lol...you're like chasing a herd of cats, you know that?
You said "the boys are Islamic." Islam is not a nationality, it is a religion that is practiced and is not boundered by race.
I am basing the nationality under the fathers being born in that country.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#208 Apr 19, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you ASSume Im do not understand that. I stated the nationality is Chech and the religion is islam. What is wrong with your comprehension skills. What is your purpose to attempt to put a spin on what I have posted?
I think you have that bassakwards there shorty - you can't seem to comprehend the difference between race and religion.

You never mentioned the word nationality - you said, "Both boys are Islam."
Ozzie

Oakley, CA

#209 Apr 19, 2013
really should debating murder. the story behind the story.

peace...

~Oz

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#212 Apr 19, 2013
ReBeL13 wrote:
<quoted text>My first post was that they are Islam.
Good - good to know you agree with me.
Ozzie

Oakley, CA

#213 Apr 19, 2013
day dreaming.. a old bible story. cain and able.

should we outlaw rocks?

peace.

~Oz
Nope

United States

#214 Apr 19, 2013
Ozzie wrote:
day dreaming.. a old bible story. cain and able.
should we outlaw rocks?
peace.
~Oz
Just the idiots that have them between their ears. Obama comes to mind.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#215 Apr 19, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
wikipedia
An simpleton's friend.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#217 Apr 19, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess we'll never know, huh?
There does exist evidence that she took him to the shooting range quite often.
We will never know the definition of theft, or that he was a thief.
And what is wrong with going to the range, i thought you were all for gun owners being trained and responsible with their weapons and the safety of their families.

“Not my circus”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Not my monkeys

#218 Apr 19, 2013
More Likely wrote:
<quoted text>It would make them a liberal communist. DemoKKKrats, the party of Kooks, Kommies, and Kweers. And, did you know that they started the KKK? NAMBLA too.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add 2 Letters to Complete a Word 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 127
Word Association. (Nov '10) 3 min Mega Monster 16,916
Food List (Aug '13) 4 min andet1987 1,391
Which of the following Topix Lifer is most in n... (Sep '12) 4 min incredible 50
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 5 min Chilli J 3,552
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 6 min ackman1465 30,848
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,856
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Good-Evil 155,120
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 15 min Denny CranesPlace 38,391
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 15 min dragoon70056 28,462
"man" words 23 min Chilli J 145
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 4 hr Enzo49 7,613
More from around the web