Bradley Manning returns to Fort Leavenworth prison

Aug 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Kansas City Star

Military officials say Bradley Manning has returned to a prison at Fort Leavenworth, Kan., to serve his 35-year prison sentence for giving mountains of classified material to WikiLeaks.

Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Aug 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

debbie wrote:
we should praise a guy who wants to be transgendered and did the biggest leak of documents in history.who the fock are we kidding.no american should leak anything about america even if it were the time of day.thats why we are the laughing stock of the world. we let these traitors get away with thier lives.try that in any other country in the world and see how far you get.
Sounds more like a person born with transsexualism than a person choosing to become a TG. What makes a person a TS is inborn (unlike the choice to be a TG). So a woman fixes her birth defect to be more of a woman, not a man choosing to become a woman.

But I stand against this person and their actions. Under the Constitution, they deserve capital punishment.

We let our nation get pushed into a double bind. If we are hard-a**es about this, they criticize us, and if we do nothing, they criticize us as weak. So why not let the US be the US and not care about others?
debbie

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

we cannot be critized as weak.our lives and future depend upon us being strong.have you ever read richard nixons book.we do not need eunichs like miss manning leaking our secrets to the world.
debbie

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

i feel for the poor girl in a boys body. but there was a better way to deal with her situation. we are liberal enough in this country to deal with these things. he she could have gotten the help he she wanted without be coming a tratior. if i had known i would have chipped in a few bucks for him to become a girl.doesnt matter to me. i only feel sorrow for these poor people.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Personally I think he hates himself and/or the mess he's created and is using this ruse as an escape. Yes I said "he".
mofojowidahoe

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,
just as a point of interest, most folks over *this side* of the globe
feel he did nothing wrong in exposing
what was purposely hidden from the [ignorant masses]
according to their thinking.
They say he should be freed immediately,
and not only that-but, should receive an award for highlighting
what he did..
And standing tall from freedom of speech..
Just saying.
Got that...
There are two equally passionate sides to the debate:
I certainly believe that "whistle blowing" is a premise critical to democratic success.
And I believe (...know, actually) that we "over classify" information.
Yet, given the volume (hundreds of thousands of items) he released, there's no way, in my view, he knew that none of these would result in jeopardizing American military or civilian lives.
For example, for that quantity, a team of govt classifiers would take months, maybe longer going to declassify...

For me, it's kind of a balancing act, and frankly, I'm not in possession of all the facts.

However, I strongly feel this is a little guy who got manipulated from both sides, one before and one after the fact, and will now spend 10 or so years doing hard time...
debbie

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

the important thing is you dont take a chance on anything that could harm our contry or our military.that is called patrisiom. our military keeps me free. we have grown to lax without the draft.we take anything that will sign on the dotted line. read richard nixons book and see what he said about an all volunter military. miss manning should have gotten the death penality. i would have expected it if were me.
debbie

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

and she he wants to become a woman on my dime.let all the people and orginations who support miss manning pay for her treatment.i dont mind her getting the change i just dont want to help pay for it.what a piece of work .adn we tollerate this .what about we send miss manning to china. and see what they do for her.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

There were other things that him and Snowden could have done if they were so upset about what they seen.

The bottom line is they both took an oath and they both broke it.

So in my eyes how credible are either of them when they both used documents to hurt our government which means us..They both knew what they were doing. I think they both should be locked up..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

149 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min -Word Woman- 15,516
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 4 min Nfreebird 76,918
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min honeymylove 141,590
Word Association. (Nov '10) 6 min Nfreebird 16,613
Chain Link Game! (Apr '12) 9 min Nfreebird 6,247
30,000 post wins (May '13) 9 min Hatti_Hollerand 759
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 11 min Cyan in CA 28,780
Message to Obama 1 hr Ozzie 695
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 35,057