The 32-year-old's unselfishness took some neighbors by surprise.

Jan 8, 2014 Full story: 104.7 WTUE 157

A Michigan man with a snowblower is being hailed as a hero by his neighbors after he cleared their driveways and walkways in subzero temperatures, unprompted and for free.

Full Story

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#127 Jan 9, 2014
Little Function 67 wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmm lets see... 48
Glasses I like them old kittie frame gasses. Put dem on a rockabilly chick in a tunneled A and I'm droolin',
Not off by too much.

Level 8

Spotted World

#128 Jan 9, 2014
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>50-55. I'm the one drinkin' some beer here.
A bit high by a decade. I drank the last of mine several days ago. I might want to cut back though. Waking up with what seem to be early gout symptoms is not fun. So time to cut out alcohol and sugary drinks.

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#129 Jan 10, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a virgin to PC building. The rush from that goes on for hours. I tend to have a more innocent mind to a degree. If I mention pearl necklaces, it would be a reference to the jewelry I used to make. I might get back into that. I specialized in earrings for a while.
You know what I meant.
A rush out of building PC's? Wow! I get a rush out of blowing them up. Even though I'm on one I really wish they didn't exist. Causes nothing but problems.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#130 Jan 10, 2014
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text> You know what I meant.
A rush out of building PC's? Wow! I get a rush out of blowing them up. Even though I'm on one I really wish they didn't exist. Causes nothing but problems.
maybe if you ask nice she would build you a nice PC with earrings and you could blow it up

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#131 Jan 10, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
But are you lesbian?
Like one joke. Man asks a woman to go home with him. She says she can't because she is a lesbian. He asks what that is, and she told him that her being a lesbian meant that she was attracted to women. So he concluded from her explanation that he was a lesbian too.
Yes I am full blown lesbian I love women I mean they are beautiful

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#132 Jan 10, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, thanks for reminding me.:-)
and that means when we meet it will be like the first time sorta like that ground hog movie the same thing again and again

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#133 Jan 10, 2014
My guess at your age would be 44 and I figure you wear the black rim galsses

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

#134 Jan 10, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit high by a decade. I drank the last of mine several days ago. I might want to cut back though. Waking up with what seem to be early gout symptoms is not fun. So time to cut out alcohol and sugary drinks.
Stay away from the cured meats and fish. I got that shit when I was in the mountains one time and eating really badly. Doctor said I was the youngest person he ever seen with it. I'll tell ya the pain was unbelievable. I thought i broken something in my foot.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#135 Jan 10, 2014
Bothered*

I still didn't bother looking for where that one is,

Just Know that we do appreaciate' your attention in this matter,...

Level 8

Spotted World

#136 Jan 10, 2014
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
and that means when we meet it will be like the first time sorta like that ground hog movie the same thing again and again
Or Adventures in Odyssey with that episode about the never ending birthday. That's not fun, since by a handful of times in quick succession, you already know what the cake will taste like, what presents you will get, etc., and by then you probably won't want anything associated with that day. The one Imagination Station experience that was similar wasn't as bad since each experience was almost the same and the part that varied did so based on the reactions of the last time. In that one, the user was at someone's house and got pounded in each variation. It was to help out someone who was robbed by one person and then beaten by another for getting robbed of what they would pay them or something. Eventually, the guilty party confessed in the "real" part of the program, though that is probably not how it works in real life.

Level 8

Spotted World

#137 Jan 10, 2014
axxx wrote:
My guess at your age would be 44 and I figure you wear the black rim galsses
Close, and not anything as bold as that.

Level 8

Spotted World

#138 Jan 10, 2014
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Stay away from the cured meats and fish. I got that shit when I was in the mountains one time and eating really badly. Doctor said I was the youngest person he ever seen with it. I'll tell ya the pain was unbelievable. I thought i broken something in my foot.
Cured meats? What was wrong with them in the first place? ;-)

Level 8

Spotted World

#139 Jan 10, 2014
Kind of getting back on topic:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-world-isnt...

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#140 Jan 10, 2014
Back on topic. Yay finally...

I think you should help ur neighbor any chance u can.

When My older neighbors yard Is not cut yet in the Summer my kids n I help them mow it. It's a kind thing to do and keeps them out of the hot sun. And teaches my kids how important it is to help ppl and how great it feels to help someone. They are always so appreciative.
Christsharian Deelite

Philadelphia, PA

#141 Jan 10, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
But if I use different IDs as you allege, and attacked all the people you allege, then how would you know if the people I allegedly attacked were not also me?
Don't worry, no one has accused you of being aware of anything.

And that's ridiculous that you are not posting under different monikers all the time, nevermind just the past purple girl, etc.

Level 8

Spotted World

#142 Jan 10, 2014
Christsharian Deelite wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, no one has accused you of being aware of anything.
And that's ridiculous that you are not posting under different monikers all the time, nevermind just the past purple girl, etc.
I'm not that other poster. You can keep pretending, but it won't make it true. We are of different races, different politics, etc.

Even if that were me, and it is not, shouldn't I have the right to get to change, grow, and move on?

Enjoy your evening.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Location hidden

#143 Jan 10, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not that other poster. You can keep pretending, but it won't make it true. We are of different races, different politics, etc.
Even if that were me, and it is not, shouldn't I have the right to get to change, grow, and move on?
Enjoy your evening.
Hey nice to meet you how are you doing this evening
If we could act like we knew each other I'd say. Hey the my favorite PC building virgin how arwe you today

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

#144 Jan 10, 2014
axxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey nice to meet you how are you doing this evening
If we could act like we knew each other I'd say. Hey the my favorite PC building virgin how arwe you today
ROTFLMMAO!!!

“"Trust no one"”

Level 1

#145 Jan 10, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your evening.
How was your day darlin'?

Level 8

Spotted World

#146 Jan 10, 2014
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>How was your day darlin'?
Not bad. Yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your tip for the day? 5 min SUG here 1,017
last word - first (Jun '12) 5 min Vladimir Voitka 6,948
A Potpourri of Expressions in Words & Rhyme (Sep '12) 6 min wichita-rick 786
Word Association (Jun '10) 7 min Vladimir Voitka 26,326
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 8 min Vector aka Victor... 54,569
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 10 min Vladimir Voitka 77,388
I Like..... (Mar '14) 15 min AmyFaith 265
In pictures: Glamour model spends a 30k on plas... 1 hr Fast Eddie 9
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 146,968
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Spirit67_ 20,044
Woman commits suicide by crocodile 1 hr Weird 0ne 2 20
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 hr Crazy Beautiful 5,575
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••