Denny Crain's Place

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19148 Sep 13, 2014
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
We will marry next Friday at Noon in Silver Spring, MD.
Good for you Sel. I hope you have a wonderful marriage

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19149 Sep 14, 2014
Good morning everyone. It was 56 degrees yesterday and it is cool this morning on my patio. Going to have a great brunch special this morning. Got some great road kill for the grill. YUM!

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Christmas: The Birth of Jesus

#19150 Sep 14, 2014
Good morning to you to Denny and all the others...sounds like you have your day planned out..I am gonna try and stay warm..its really cold here in ky.hope you and everybody has a great Sunday..God bless us all..:o)..(hugs)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19151 Sep 17, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Good morning to you to Denny and all the others...sounds like you have your day planned out..I am gonna try and stay warm..its really cold here in ky.hope you and everybody has a great Sunday..God bless us all..:o)..(hugs)
Darlin I wish I could say it was cold here. Still in the 90s but we did have a few cool days and it got down to 56. I sold a big home and I am going to sell his present home to so that will be a big payday :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19152 Sep 18, 2014
Good morning. Deer season is just about here so there will be venison on the Brunch menu very soon. Isn't it about time for a all out party? Got the stripper pole in the garage :)

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Christmas: The Birth of Jesus

#19153 Sep 18, 2014
Good Afternoon Folks..well now stripper pole..hummm seems Jeffrey is good at that pole dancing..just tell him to wear that cute pink thong of his and there will be dollar bills passed out ..LOL..hope all is doing good its cool here in KY..have an awesome day..(hugs) to anybody needing one..:o)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19154 Sep 19, 2014
Princess I love the way you party : ) The weekend is almost here so get ready to have a good time. Grab a bar stool and let me get you a drink Darlin : )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19155 Sep 19, 2014
Good morning Denny and friends ... Just dropping by to wish everyone TGIF and happy weekend ... it's finally here ... hoping all have grand plans for the weekend & have a joyous time ... Go for it ... Have fun! FC <3 ...

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#19156 Sep 19, 2014
Good Mornin' All!
TGIF!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#19157 Sep 19, 2014
Denny, thanks for the endorsement!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19158 Sep 23, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Good Mornin' All!
TGIF!
Hey what is shakin good lookin :) I have been out in west Texas looking for hunting land to buy. My friend and I found 210 acres and we ran up a dozen hogs. I am his agent so if he buys it will be a sweet commission plus I can hunt there :) How good is that

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#19159 Sep 24, 2014
Out in the west Texas land of hogs I found bores & sows.
Wilderness for miles around, worthlessness all over to browse
but if Denny gets it sold it should raise some eyebrows
then he'll be able to rub elbows with the other highbrows.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19160 Sep 24, 2014
LOL HH. There is a beauty is desolation and desert . You just give it a little rain and watch it grow and come to life. It makes me smile

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#19161 Sep 24, 2014
I've seen it happen in Arizona. Almost instantly blandness turns to beauty.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19162 Sep 24, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I've seen it happen in Arizona. Almost instantly blandness turns to beauty.
I am lucky to have a friend who inherited more than 17 million dollars and is buying 200 acres of land for us to hunt on. There is such beauty in west Texas and it is loaded with deer and wild hogs. We always have so much fun together just hanging out together. You are so lucky if you have a true friend. They say a friend is someone who will help you move but a real friend will help you move a body and bring the bleach :)

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#19163 Sep 24, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hey what is shakin good lookin :) I have been out in west Texas looking for hunting land to buy. My friend and I found 210 acres and we ran up a dozen hogs. I am his agent so if he buys it will be a sweet commission plus I can hunt there :) How good is that
That's great, you are a lucky man!

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#19164 Sep 24, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> I am lucky to have a friend who inherited more than 17 million dollars and is buying 200 acres of land for us to hunt on. There is such beauty in west Texas and it is loaded with deer and wild hogs. We always have so much fun together just hanging out together. You are so lucky if you have a true friend. They say a friend is someone who will help you move but a real friend will help you move a body and bring the bleach :)
Never heard that, but I've heard your best friend is the one you call when you wake up in bed with a dead hooker...not sure I would qualify, but I guess it would depend...

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#19165 Sep 25, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning everyone. It was 56 degrees yesterday and it is cool this morning on my patio. Going to have a great brunch special this morning. Got some great road kill for the grill. YUM!
'road kill'? what kind of road kill?

---Word Woman---

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#19166 Sep 25, 2014
Howdy, Denny & all :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19168 Sep 30, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Out in the west Texas land of hogs I found bores & sows.
Wilderness for miles around, worthlessness all over to browse
but if Denny gets it sold it should raise some eyebrows
then he'll be able to rub elbows with the other highbrows.
Good morning HH. The 210 acres will close the 15th of October. We are just outside Childress in west Texas. About a 4 hour drive! The land is beautiful in a rugged way and loaded with wild hogs Deer turkey and dove. We have a 40 foot cargo box ordered to use as a camp house. Power is ordered so we can use the well. We are next to the city dump and it is a treasure trove of salvage. There are lots of pallets and building material. The have a few real big cable reels that make great outdoor tables . Now we need to dig a fire pit and get a BBQ grill up there.It will be great! Going up next Monday to set up feeders and stands to hunt from

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Leia Lives 226,037
Luke dies in The Last Jedi! 18 min Rey Kills Snoke 2
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 56 min what a russsh 16,313
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 57 min what a russsh 5,703
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr what a russsh 150,847
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 1 hr wichita-rick 2,456
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 2 hr what a russsh 7,436
More from around the web