Location hidden

#19113 Aug 29, 2014
TGIF Party all day long : )

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#19115 Aug 29, 2014
Now there's those common ordinary types like Denny, Flower-Child, Nobody 2 Special, Petal Power, especially Princess Hey & 'me', and then there's those dynamic irresistible deplorable fanatics like Harrison Freebird.
latent uselessness

Montréal, Canada

#19118 Aug 29, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Should you choose to reference me in the future please address me Mr. Freebird as my status here should call for more respect.
Thank you
Mr. Freebird
Never have I seen a person with his nose constantly up in someone's arse, like YOU do with some male posters on Topix.
Who's the perv???
Nobody to blame for Bren's leaving you but your ugly self.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 8

Hoosierville

#19119 Aug 30, 2014
Is this personal or can I post?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19120 Aug 31, 2014
Good morning all my friends and stay round for brunch. Got some nice frog legs and a raccoon as the special. The beer is cold and the woman are hot : ) I had a garage sale yesterday and it kicked my butt so bad I didn't eat all day and lost 4 pounds. It was about 98 and very humid. I made about $700 but didnt really sell that much. I do love seeing 50 cents turn into $5. I still have lots of stuff to sell but I will wait till it turns cooler

Level 8

Hoosierville

#19122 Aug 31, 2014
ROTFLMAO!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19124 Sep 2, 2014
It sure seems like Monday doesn't it. Have a cup of coffee and get back to work slackers : )

Level 8

Hoosierville

#19125 Sep 2, 2014
Spirit67_ post alike:
Is today Sunday, what time is the NASCAR race, don't tell me night or day I can't tell the difference.
Darn, "that was brilliant"!
"Grow up"
I'm cold
Hug me
Is ISIS ice?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19126 Sep 2, 2014
That gal is just plain crazy
Alias

Jackson, MO

#19127 Sep 2, 2014
Good Morning Denny ... Friends and especially those adorable Foes. Teehee

Hope your weekend was a good one. Mine was quite lovely and productive too.
Feels like a Monday, but it will make the arrival of Friday even more of a treat.

Denny, did you ever play pool?

Have a good one.:)))
Alias

Jackson, MO

#19128 Sep 2, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
That gal is just plain crazy
Yeah, but but,...

It's the one thing to help me from losing my mind, truly. It's all about a sense
of humor and who 'gets it'.

;~)

Level 8

Hoosierville

#19129 Sep 2, 2014

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19130 Sep 3, 2014
Good morning Trish and all my friends. It is Wednesday I think but I am not real sure : ) Grab a bar stool and tell me what is on your mind today. Grab a cup of coffee and tell me a story : )

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19131 Sep 8, 2014
The weekend is over so grab a cup of coffee and rub the sleep out of your eyes. There is work to do : )

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Just Collecting Points..

#19132 Sep 8, 2014
Good morning Denny and others..hope you got some needed rain your way..its gonna rain again today the way it looks outside..everybody enjoy..:o)...
Alias

Jackson, MO

#19133 Sep 8, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Trish and all my friends.:) Grab a bar stool and tell me what is on your mind today. Grab a cup of coffee and tell me a story :)
Hi Denny, We've got some real fall like weather going on here in the southeastern part of this 'Show Me' state. I'm apprehensive about what our upcoming winter will be like. Have I mentioned last year was the most brutal winter I've seen in over 20 years? It's only been in the past four years I've experienced winters with snow, ice and below zero temps.

I know, I know ... talking about the weather. The easiest way to change the subject, EH? ;)

Monday Monday

Hope yours is a good one.:)))

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19135 Sep 8, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Good morning Denny and others..hope you got some needed rain your way..its gonna rain again today the way it looks outside..everybody enjoy..:o)...
Darlin we need rain so bad. The ground is cracked open and a rabbit could fall in it :) Send your used weather my way please

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19136 Sep 8, 2014
Alias wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny, We've got some real fall like weather going on here in the southeastern part of this 'Show Me' state. I'm apprehensive about what our upcoming winter will be like. Have I mentioned last year was the most brutal winter I've seen in over 20 years? It's only been in the past four years I've experienced winters with snow, ice and below zero temps.
I know, I know ... talking about the weather. The easiest way to change the subject, EH? ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bxS9N-npE2QXX
Monday Monday
Hope yours is a good one.:)))
Pull the woolies out of the attic. This global warming is killing me :)
Alias

Jackson, MO

#19137 Sep 8, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Pull the woolies out of the attic. This global warming is killing me :)
Well,... let us not change the subject as drastic as all that now. Haha

I was raised in New England and then lived as far north as Alaska for a couple of years.
I swear I was born a northern girl to become a southern girl. I've a few hundred miles more
south that I would prefer to be.

Terri Clark ~ Northern Girl

Enjoy rest of your day, Denny.
Best to You and Yours.:))

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19138 Sep 9, 2014
Like Mason said to Dixon "You got to draw a line somewhere :) Good morning dear friends. Deer season is almost here. Just around the corner at the 27th of September. Grab the cross bow and head to the woods

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post any FOUR words 1 min andet1987 935
News Man arrested after 'putting his PENIS on superm... 4 min wichita-rick 13
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 5 min andet1987 44,147
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 9 min Crystal_Clear722 7,188
2words into 2new words (May '12) 12 min Sharlene45 2,191
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min Northbound 192,772
True False Game (Jun '11) 20 min andet1987 12,387
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 25 min Northbound 56,788
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 145,402
More from around the web