“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19099 Aug 26, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Denny..OMG!!
I am..
Glad. YOU are DARING enough to Open your Doors..Is It True..THAT you can Remove the HEX placed Upon ALL The Weird Bars by No Other than..
the witch in the woods????
Can ya One, Two, Three..PRESTO!!
Fix It???
Hope So!!
Hmmmm...Have Strange Cravin' for CRUNCHY CARROTS!!!
Noooo..NOW..I wanna dance the BUNNY HOP!!!
Aaaaagghhhh..HURRY Denny!!!
I will use all my vast powers to save you from the bunny hop. Stop twitching your nose now and think sweet thought while I remove the hex. Good thing a male bunny didn't come along and find you :)

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#19100 Aug 26, 2014
Mornin' Denny and PP!!

OHHHHH, I love the bunny hop!! Lets go!!
Then can we do the chicken dance? I love that one too!

In fact we could just have an old fashioned barn dance..........square dancers! OH, I love to watch them, the gals skirts swing so cool!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19101 Aug 26, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Flower and friends. Pretty bad garage sale day because of the heat. Fall is almost here so grab a beer out of the ice and enjoy your day :)
Good morning Denny and friends! Another triple digit day here as well ... Don't "fall" cuz of that beer, Denny! hahaha just kidding ... Went to Home Depot this weekend ... You know those fold out chairs you get with its own sleep you put in your trunk and go? Well, now they make coolers made of fabric that folds out and fits in its own sleeve and there you toss it in your trunk like those to go chairs ... very economical and takes hardly any space ... My chair is UT colors but the cooler is blue ... I'm taking it back and at least trading it in for a red one ... the hard Igloo coolers are too bulky and take too much space when a folding cooler is just right, oh yeah ... anyway, just an FYI for when hunting season comes up by weeks end ... Have fun today and catch you around the corner! FC <3 ...

1116 ... full house ---> bags your limit on 1st day of hunting

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19103 Aug 27, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Mornin' Denny and PP!!
OHHHHH, I love the bunny hop!! Lets go!!
Then can we do the chicken dance? I love that one too!
In fact we could just have an old fashioned barn dance..........square dancers! OH, I love to watch them, the gals skirts swing so cool!
Slide all the chaises in the corner and put on some country music and enjoy a barn dance Darlin :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19104 Aug 27, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Denny and friends! Another triple digit day here as well ... Don't "fall" cuz of that beer, Denny! hahaha just kidding ... Went to Home Depot this weekend ... You know those fold out chairs you get with its own sleep you put in your trunk and go? Well, now they make coolers made of fabric that folds out and fits in its own sleeve and there you toss it in your trunk like those to go chairs ... very economical and takes hardly any space ... My chair is UT colors but the cooler is blue ... I'm taking it back and at least trading it in for a red one ... the hard Igloo coolers are too bulky and take too much space when a folding cooler is just right, oh yeah ... anyway, just an FYI for when hunting season comes up by weeks end ... Have fun today and catch you around the corner! FC <3 ...
1116 ... full house ---> bags your limit on 1st day of hunting
Good morning sweet lady. I am so ready for fall and hunting season. Lets go on the back patio and shoot some birds. These ring neck eurasian dove are huge and becoming very common

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19105 Aug 27, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning sweet lady. I am so ready for fall and hunting season. Lets go on the back patio and shoot some birds. These ring neck eurasian dove are huge and becoming very common
Morning Denny! Bob White, Bob White, LOL ... Yep, can pick them off from the kitchen window ... don't even have to leave the house ... same with the deer ... only problem it's the city limits, shucks, LOL ... I was getting ready for the day and the phone is ringing so have to check you later ... have a groovy day ... FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19106 Aug 27, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Denny! Bob White, Bob White, LOL ... Yep, can pick them off from the kitchen window ... don't even have to leave the house ... same with the deer ... only problem it's the city limits, shucks, LOL ... I was getting ready for the day and the phone is ringing so have to check you later ... have a groovy day ... FC <3 ...
The last groovy day I had was in 1972 :)

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#19107 Aug 27, 2014
Post #19,107 Page 866
Seems to 'me' the groove is still going!!!
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>My dear Brigitte thank you so much for doing this for me. We will see if a few nice people show up here.
19 thousand + people -?- does that constitute a 'few' or 'alot'

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19108 Aug 27, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Post #19,107 Page 866
Seems to 'me' the groove is still going!!!
<quoted text>
19 thousand + people -?- does that constitute a 'few' or 'alot'
Well when you put it that way there are a lot of very nice people out there. I know because I carry their bar tab :)

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#19110 Aug 27, 2014
Now was that nice?
HF - don't say it unless you can explain it, perv.
LMAO!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19112 Aug 28, 2014
Good morning all my friends. Just made a bunck of Bloody Marys so get your day started with a smile. Drop a quarter in the juke box and rock the house. I need to find PP and see if she is up for a night of frog giggin : )

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19113 Aug 29, 2014
TGIF Party all day long : )

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#19115 Aug 29, 2014
Now there's those common ordinary types like Denny, Flower-Child, Nobody 2 Special, Petal Power, especially Princess Hey & 'me', and then there's those dynamic irresistible deplorable fanatics like Harrison Freebird.
latent uselessness

Montréal, Canada

#19118 Aug 29, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Should you choose to reference me in the future please address me Mr. Freebird as my status here should call for more respect.
Thank you
Mr. Freebird
Never have I seen a person with his nose constantly up in someone's arse, like YOU do with some male posters on Topix.
Who's the perv???
Nobody to blame for Bren's leaving you but your ugly self.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#19119 Aug 30, 2014
Is this personal or can I post?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19120 Aug 31, 2014
Good morning all my friends and stay round for brunch. Got some nice frog legs and a raccoon as the special. The beer is cold and the woman are hot : ) I had a garage sale yesterday and it kicked my butt so bad I didn't eat all day and lost 4 pounds. It was about 98 and very humid. I made about $700 but didnt really sell that much. I do love seeing 50 cents turn into $5. I still have lots of stuff to sell but I will wait till it turns cooler

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#19122 Aug 31, 2014
ROTFLMAO!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19124 Sep 2, 2014
It sure seems like Monday doesn't it. Have a cup of coffee and get back to work slackers : )

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#19125 Sep 2, 2014
Spirit67_ post alike:
Is today Sunday, what time is the NASCAR race, don't tell me night or day I can't tell the difference.
Darn, "that was brilliant"!
"Grow up"
I'm cold
Hug me
Is ISIS ice?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19126 Sep 2, 2014
That gal is just plain crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alien Sex is better 6 min Gunslinger45 14
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 224,406
Why did Ozzie say..."Winter is Coming"? (Oct '11) 13 min Brisbane Bella 18
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 14 min quilterqueen 7,508
Word Association (Jun '10) 20 min wichita-rick 32,683
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 25 min Gunslinger45 583
Words with silent letters... (Oct '12) 29 min quilterqueen 22
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 40 min quilterqueen 6,425
More from around the web