Denny Crain's Place

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#19070 Aug 18, 2014
Mornin' Denny and all! Well, the County fair is over. The prizes range from 1.75 for third place to up to 4.75 for first place depending on category. I had two antique items that I pulled out of free boxes that took ribbons; one first and one third! I also had three other antique items that placed that I paid less that 2.00 each for, I will keep two of them all other items will be taken to the antique shop to sell. I got three first place ribbons on my flower arrangements. One for unusual container; I used a Christmas tree ornament of ice skates that I paid 50 cents for! Score! All the flowers that I used came from the ditches near my mom's house. I fell into the poison ivy while picking flowers on Thursday morning, but haven't seen any signs of infection yet, I can't believe my luck!!! Starting another long week of work, headed for 60 hours this week. Have a great Monday everyone!
Denny CranesPlace

Lewisville, TX

#19071 Aug 18, 2014
You go girl. I know you had a lot of fun. I hope you are OK after the poison Ivy. I used to not be allergic to the stuff but not anymore : ) I had a great rainy weekend. We set a record for the most rain so far in August

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#19072 Aug 18, 2014
Only scattered sprinkles here, heavy fog this morning though. I am glad you got rain, I know you wanted it!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19073 Aug 18, 2014
It is Monday all over town so stop by on your way to work and grab a cup of coffee and start your day right

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#19074 Aug 18, 2014
31 days until my wedding!
harley honey

Sherwood Park, Canada

#19075 Aug 18, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning HH. Can I get you a cup of coffee? Sit here and tell me what is going on in your world :)
Good evening Tex! Things are going great here. Wishing you and everyone a great day as well.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19076 Aug 19, 2014
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
31 days until my wedding!
Where in the world have you been? I have missed you Sel. Congrats on the wedding! Now sit here and tell me what has been going on in your life :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19077 Aug 19, 2014
harley honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Tex! Things are going great here. Wishing you and everyone a great day as well.
Hi HH Did you go on your camping trip? Enjoy the war weather while you have it. That cold is just around the corner so grab all the sunshine you can Darlin :)
Post Number 19078

United States

#19078 Aug 19, 2014
We didn't have as much rain as you but the forecast convinced me to keep
my 'powder' dry.
Stayed away from the campgrounds, packing up after rain is miserable,
avoid it when ever possible even if it means leaving early.
HH

PS: Won't be too long until you celebrate your 20,000th.
Of which you've participated *=* WHAT %*=* of the time?
'i' reck'n tht's somthin weel nevr no?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19079 Aug 20, 2014
Good morning all you good people. Grab a cup of coffee and tell me what is going on in your world. Fall is just around the corner but these last days of 100 degrees are dreadful
harleyhoney

Sherwood Park, Canada

#19080 Aug 20, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HH Did you go on your camping trip? Enjoy the war weather while you have it. That cold is just around the corner so grab all the sunshine you can Darlin :)
It is quite cool here this morning.
Yes we went on our camping trip, our regular summer holiday, we did not go into the US this year, decided to go see some friends in BC this year, and look at property.
It has been a usual short summer here. We will be booking our winter getaway soon. I already have the condo lined up, have not paid yet as I am looking at flights first.

Ya'll have a great day.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19081 Aug 20, 2014
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
It is quite cool here this morning.
Yes we went on our camping trip, our regular summer holiday, we did not go into the US this year, decided to go see some friends in BC this year, and look at property.
It has been a usual short summer here. We will be booking our winter getaway soon. I already have the condo lined up, have not paid yet as I am looking at flights first.
Ya'll have a great day.
That sounds like you had fun. I am going on a Cruise November 8th so I am on a diet now because I know I will put on 10 pounds on the cruise. The food is just fantastic!
harleyhoney

Sherwood Park, Canada

#19082 Aug 20, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> That sounds like you had fun. I am going on a Cruise November 8th so I am on a diet now because I know I will put on 10 pounds on the cruise. The food is just fantastic!
I have been on a cruise before sweetie. It is the same as all 'all-inclusives". Some good, but do beware on how some of it is made or stored. Some of those 'covenient' all day buffets can get tainted. Not trying to rain on your parade or excitement. Those horror stories you read about people getting sick is not just motions sickeness. My cruise went from Tampa Bay, out to Grand Caymans,( 4 hours on island, but it takes awhile to get off ship, taxied into harbor etc), Cozumel Mexico,(again 4 hours in port), then on up to New Orleans, 10 hours there, was really exciting to see the Mississippi River. Did have fun though. Ship is crowded, pool was always busy.
You have fun. It can be fun for most, but you know me,, I prefer the open road...lol!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19083 Aug 20, 2014
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been on a cruise before sweetie. It is the same as all 'all-inclusives". Some good, but do beware on how some of it is made or stored. Some of those 'covenient' all day buffets can get tainted. Not trying to rain on your parade or excitement. Those horror stories you read about people getting sick is not just motions sickeness. My cruise went from Tampa Bay, out to Grand Caymans,( 4 hours on island, but it takes awhile to get off ship, taxied into harbor etc), Cozumel Mexico,(again 4 hours in port), then on up to New Orleans, 10 hours there, was really exciting to see the Mississippi River. Did have fun though. Ship is crowded, pool was always busy.
You have fun. It can be fun for most, but you know me,, I prefer the open road...lol!
I will take some of my magic stuff. A new audience for a little slight of hand :)
Shush

Tampa, FL

#19084 Aug 20, 2014
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been on a cruise before sweetie. It is the same as all 'all-inclusives". Some good, but do beware on how some of it is made or stored. Some of those 'covenient' all day buffets can get tainted. Not trying to rain on your parade or excitement. Those horror stories you read about people getting sick is not just motions sickeness
Let him find out for hmself tee ee

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#19085 Aug 20, 2014
Dennie did u hav'2 send that damn mess straight to my house? We had 2.3 inches of rain last night and a blistering thunder storm just came thru like a horse in a barn stable with it's azz against the stable gate, splashing and slushing in all directions!
Thanks pal!
My lake is overflowing and the fish are afraid they're gon'a drown! It hasn't effected the humming birds though they're still going like mad.
Lucy, which is afraid of storms, is hugging close to the inside garage door for cover, little lab ears perking as I say "It's OK girl!"

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19086 Aug 21, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Dennie did u hav'2 send that damn mess straight to my house? We had 2.3 inches of rain last night and a blistering thunder storm just came thru like a horse in a barn stable with it's azz against the stable gate, splashing and slushing in all directions!
Thanks pal!
My lake is overflowing and the fish are afraid they're gon'a drown! It hasn't effected the humming birds though they're still going like mad.
Lucy, which is afraid of storms, is hugging close to the inside garage door for cover, little lab ears perking as I say "It's OK girl!"
Ooops! I left the gate open and it went over your way. My bad :)

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#19087 Aug 21, 2014
Good Mornin' Denny and Company! It rained here a bit last night, complete with thunder and lightening, just my luck, I had to be working!! On the bright side, I had the day off yesterday and got my tests done and school shopping done. Today I got my second largest paycheck ever, so this weekend I will cross into the next state to buy cigarettes and a lawn mower. Only 7 hours left in this shift and one more double, then the weekend will be here!!!! Now the sun is shining here and a lovely day is emerging!! Hope everyone is smiling as big as me today!!!
harleyhoney

Sherwood Park, Canada

#19088 Aug 21, 2014
Cold here too.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#19089 Aug 21, 2014
NOt another Spirit, please tell me NO!
just kidding hh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 1 min andet1987 3,146
News Weird machine enables a dog to pet its owner 1 min Dr Wu 3
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 min KNIGHT DeVINE 18,006
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 5 min SweLL GirL 145,407
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 199,228
2words into 2new words (May '12) 8 min KNIGHT DeVINE 2,192
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 15 min andet1987 27,411
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 29 min Crystal_Clear722 7,188
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 40 min Northbound 192,772
True False Game (Jun '11) 40 min andet1987 12,387