Denny Crain's Place

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#19048 Aug 11, 2014
IT was nice of you to give your husband something to remember you by...
Maybe if you had been been better at matching colors ...
*=* Never mind *=*
??? lights or no lights ???
The tree THE TREE!!!
LMAO!!!

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#19049 Aug 11, 2014
So he got the tree, and many, many other things. But that is all they are is things. I got ME! I am not replaceable, he will never find me on a garage sale for a buck! And no, I do not need him or the THINGS he wanted, I am living just fine and having some fun replacing the things he wanted so bad. So, don't make fun of me! I am elated with my find and for the record, no it doesn't have lights on it, but I bet I will find some of those on a sale yet before the season starts!
Wasnt Making Fun

Francesville, IN

#19052 Aug 12, 2014
' just kidding you '
I'd never make fun of
"1" of my favorite people!
I came here to say "HEY!" back to Denny
but HEY! 2 U 2!

Denny how's the Craig's list thingy go'n?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19053 Aug 12, 2014
Wasnt Making Fun wrote:
' just kidding you '
I'd never make fun of
"1" of my favorite people!
I came here to say "HEY!" back to Denny
but HEY! 2 U 2!
Denny how's the Craig's list thingy go'n?
I have sold several things on Craig's list and a virtual garage sale but as soon as it cools down a little I am going to have a huge garage sale. I bought 300 pair of new shoes and over 200 items of new clothing for $250. I bought for 50 cents a piece and will sell for $7 to $15. There are some $100 shoes in there. That is hard to sell on the net. I caught a store that went out of business and they just wanted the stuff out of their house
My Brother In Law

Francesville, IN

#19054 Aug 12, 2014
does that kind of thing for a living on the internet and makes a 4 digit weekly income. He also makes wooden novelties, and markets 'unusual' items.
Snake skins, deer antlers, weed arrangements, old barn wood items, and antiques all acquired from 'me' free. Never has offered to give me anything for them so I stopped givng them to him.
I love my brother in law.
NOT!!!

PS: His sister is not like him.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19055 Aug 13, 2014
Good morning you good people. Nice and cool on the patio this morning. All in all a rather mild summer for Texas. Only about 7 days over 100. The dove is the symbol of love and world peace. In about 2 weeks all Texans will grab their shotguns and blast them from the sky : )

Level 8

Hoosierville

#19056 Aug 13, 2014
U use to have a meal out'a 1 maybe 2 now it takes a 1/2 dozen.
It's called down-sizing!

Denny email your friends this:
http://georgiapellegrini.com/2010/09/29/recip...

Level 8

Hoosierville

#19057 Aug 13, 2014

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19058 Aug 14, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
U use to have a meal out'a 1 maybe 2 now it takes a 1/2 dozen.
It's called down-sizing!
Denny email your friends this:
http://georgiapellegrini.com/2010/09/29/recip...
Not anymore in Texas. We are seeing lots of ring neck or Eurasian dove and they are very big with no season or limit :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19059 Aug 14, 2014
Look up on you tube. It is not the nail. Very funny about the way men and women see things differently
Hoosie

Francesville, IN

#19060 Aug 14, 2014
Have your buddy Perry send me some!
I see he's spotted'm already!
http://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/styles...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19061 Aug 14, 2014
http://youtu.be/-4EDhdAHrOg you have to watch this funny video about the way women and en communicate
Aka - Alias

Jackson, MO

#19062 Aug 14, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning you good people. Nice and cool on the patio this morning. All in all a rather mild summer for Texas. Only about 7 days over 100. The dove is the symbol of love and world peace. In about 2 weeks all Texans will grab their shotguns and blast them from the sky :)
Good Morning Denny,
We have also had the most beautiful spring/summer season. This is my fourth summer in this neighborhood and the weather has been the best I can remember in a long time. I lived in Georgia three years before here (SEMO) and Florida for 15 prior to that .. so a mild summer is awesome indeed. We hit 90's a couple days, but other than that ... cool mornings and evenings. I love it and I don't even want to think of what winter will be like. Last year was the most brutal I've seen since I left Vermont and it was actually worse than I saw the two years I lived in Alaska.
Yeah, I've been around the block a time or two. teehee

Hope You have a great day Dear.:)

*Waves to all others too
Aka - Alias

Jackson, MO

#19063 Aug 14, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
http://youtu.be/-4EDhdAHrOg you have to watch this funny video about the way women and en communicate
That's funny. Some men and women can be such drama queens on occasion. Haha

Another time ... ;~)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19064 Aug 15, 2014
Good morning Alis and all you good folks! That was a great video. She just didn't want to believe the nail was the problem. Had a really bad garage sale day. I guess it is the heat. Oh well I hope Saturday is better
harlehoney

Sherwood Park, Canada

#19065 Aug 16, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning HH. You should have been with me a garage sales this week. I bought a Harley helmet a Harley leather vest and a brand new pair of Harley boots along with a gear bag and saddle bag with Harley glove and goggles all for $120. Harley stuff is easy to sell :)
LOL, yes harley is a good product as well. Lasts for years! I see the sizes of the stuff is way to large for me.
Going camping next weekend, Canadian Badlands.
Then I guess we will be looking at Fall pretty soon, time to book that winter getaway.

Have a great weekend ya'll.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19066 Aug 17, 2014
Good morning HH and all my friends. Heavy rain last night and this morning to the brunch will be served inside. All the frog legs you can catch. So fresh they jump out of the pan : )

---Word Woman---

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#19067 Aug 17, 2014
G'mornin Denny...and all :)

Level 8

Hoosierville

#19068 Aug 17, 2014
IF you 'gash' frog legs they won't jump out of the pan when frying and they cook faster and their tenderer. You probably already knew that, you have to do the same thing with turtle.
Hi guys!

Sundays here is like my local forum everyday, sslllooooooooooooooow

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19069 Aug 17, 2014
Good morning HH. Can I get you a cup of coffee? Sit here and tell me what is going on in your world :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Dogen 204,726
2words into 2new words (May '12) 7 min Sharlene45 3,754
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min Brown Nose 59,660
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 13 min Poppyann 3,329
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 18 min DMan 33,141
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 19 min Go Blue Forever 1,175
News Man Caught Having Sex with a Picnic Table (Mar '08) 21 min andet1987 956
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 35 min avon5735 19,655
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sharlene45 197,284
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 2 hr A TROLL NAMED SLACK 8,792
More from around the web