Denny Crain's Place

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#19023 Aug 7, 2014
Mornin' Denny!

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19024 Aug 7, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Darlin if two is good thee is much better :)
Grab one for yourself and set down a spell.....

---Word Woman---

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#19025 Aug 7, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>hanks for dropping buy. You can run a tab and you get your own bar stool pluse your on private chaise if you would like to relax while we talk :)
Perfect :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19026 Aug 8, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Mornin' Denny!
And a beautiful morning it is too. Are you ready for the weekend? I got a Coach yesterday for $3 and I will sell it for $40. The girls in my office love my finds. Going to be 103 today. I can't wait till it cools down and I can have a garage sale and clear out my garage :) I bought 2 shirts yesterday. I love Levi shirts and a dollar isn't bad considering it just came from the cleaners and that cost more than $1 :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19027 Aug 8, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text>
Grab one for yourself and set down a spell.....
Now that sounds like a fine idea :) How are things in California? I do miss Coronado and the lovely weather. We have been wet and cool but I knew those 100 degree days would catch up with us :) We need a pool behind th bar!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19028 Aug 8, 2014
---Word Woman--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect :)
I just put in a virtual pool behind the bar so grab you kinni and break the heat with a splash :)

---Word Woman---

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#19029 Aug 8, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> I just put in a virtual pool behind the bar so grab you kinni and break the heat with a splash :)
I've got my raft with a handy drink holder & I'm on my way :)

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19030 Aug 8, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Now that sounds like a fine idea :) How are things in California? I do miss Coronado and the lovely weather. We have been wet and cool but I knew those 100 degree days would catch up with us :) We need a pool behind th bar!
Things were cooler this week. temps in the mid eighties. It's going to close to 100 again next week though. My daughter and I just went to Coronado two weeks ago. It was overcast and rained a bit. We were out by the pool. The rain didn't stop us from having a great time! We still got some color through the cloud cover. I think a pool behind the bar is an excellent idea! Work and family are status quo. I'm finally going to be a grandmother in October! I'm so excited!
harleyhoney

Lacombe, Canada

#19032 Aug 8, 2014
You can keep the cooler weather, we get enough cool weather for months here. It is cooler here too, not to happy about that, but can't do anything about the weather. Hubby was supposed to be home this week, it is his week in, but could only come home for one day, and then back up north, so he came and got me, and the harley. So we are leaving tomorrow and hoping it does not rain. We are apart for approximately 2 weeks a month, so the thought of adding to that was not what we want or like, so he had to come get me...lol! He is such a darlin`!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#19034 Aug 8, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>.....he now buys Coach purses for 3 bucks and sells them for a 1200 percent profit folks!!!
Like I say with cyber anything you can print is true. No one can refute it.
Awww. You're pizzed because you can't find any penis pumps. LoL.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#19036 Aug 8, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting how you like to follow me from thread to thread. Are you queer and/or do you get your nuts off posting to a Topix celebrity as yours truly?
Interesting how you like to follow Crane from thread to thread. Are you queer, do you just get off talking about penis pumps, or both?

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#19038 Aug 8, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Come a bit closer to your monitor and give it a smell.........for the record I just wiped something not very nice on this post just for you two dogsf ucking
You've been warned before about wiping your vagina ooze on stuff. You can infect others doing that.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19040 Aug 11, 2014
---Word Woman--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got my raft with a handy drink holder & I'm on my way :)
We have pool side service for your drinking pleasure :) Splash day!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19041 Aug 11, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text> Things were cooler this week. temps in the mid eighties. It's going to close to 100 again next week though. My daughter and I just went to Coronado two weeks ago. It was overcast and rained a bit. We were out by the pool. The rain didn't stop us from having a great time! We still got some color through the cloud cover. I think a pool behind the bar is an excellent idea! Work and family are status quo. I'm finally going to be a grandmother in October! I'm so excited!
A big congratulations headed your way. Just think how much fun spoiling that sweet baby !

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19042 Aug 11, 2014
harleyhoney wrote:
You can keep the cooler weather, we get enough cool weather for months here. It is cooler here too, not to happy about that, but can't do anything about the weather. Hubby was supposed to be home this week, it is his week in, but could only come home for one day, and then back up north, so he came and got me, and the harley. So we are leaving tomorrow and hoping it does not rain. We are apart for approximately 2 weeks a month, so the thought of adding to that was not what we want or like, so he had to come get me...lol! He is such a darlin`!
Good morning HH. You should have been with me a garage sales this week. I bought a Harley helmet a Harley leather vest and a brand new pair of Harley boots along with a gear bag and saddle bag with Harley glove and goggles all for $120. Harley stuff is easy to sell :)
Harley Heaven

Francesville, IN

#19043 Aug 11, 2014
Denny I know this wasn't directed my way :: but ::( as a HH ),
1st, I'd like to know the size of the boots, vest, and gloves
-- then --
The selling price(???)

PS: be checking with you later.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19044 Aug 11, 2014
The boots are 7.5 and will sell for $80, The vest is XXL and $80, The Helmet is $70, The one side saddle is $80 and gloves are $20 and the Goggles are $10. I will put them up on Craigs list today with pictures here in Dallas
Last Offer

Francesville, IN

#19045 Aug 11, 2014
Don't get so greedy .. ain't buy'n any house off you
284% profit
shoes too small
vest 2 sizes too large
to help hold your margins I'll give ya $50.00 for it all

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#19046 Aug 11, 2014
Mornin' Denny and all!

Hit a few garage sales this weekend again! Deal of the weekends was.....either the free metal file cabinets which the guy even loaded for us, we unloaded them straight into the scrap metal bin. Or tied was a Christmas tree for $1. My husband got the tree in the divorce so I needed one. This one simply pulls apart into 3 pieces and all the branches fold up for storage! No more red branch into red spot ,yellow branch into yellow spot!! In addition it is a narrow tree so will fit into my new house better!

Back at the old grind today, only scheduled 40 hrs this week, hoping nobody calls in!!

Happy Monday to all!
No Blood Kin

Francesville, IN

#19047 Aug 11, 2014
It's nice you gave him something to remember you by. LOL
Maybe if you had been better at matching colors?
never mind ...
??? with or without lights ???
The tree! THE TREE!!!
LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Sharlene45 200,826
News Woman claims man in Donald Trump mask stabbed her 4 min Spotted Girl 6
News Police Respond To St. Cloud Mall On Reports Of ... 4 min Trump s Birtherex... 174
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 6 min Hatti_Hollerand 147,198
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 8 min Enzo49 16,519
2words into 2new words (May '12) 8 min Sharlene45 5,076
News Waite Park Police: Suspect Arrested After Rammi... 8 min wichita-rick 3
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 23 min Army Navy Lore 61,467
More from around the web