Denny Crain's Place

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#18982 Jul 26, 2014
Just checking in...getting married in less that 2 months. Come on September 19!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18983 Jul 27, 2014
Good morning all my friends. Nice to hear from you Sel and congrats on the upcoming event. I think I have been out in the sun to long. I bought 300 pair of women's shoes and over 200 articles of womens clothes at a garage sale. There business had closed and they wanted their house back. I got it all for 50 cents each : ) Going to sell the best of it on ebay and the rest of it I will sell at my garage sale. I should make 20 times my money and it will be cheap at that : ) All new and with the tags on. Evening gowns and Levis LOL

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18985 Jul 27, 2014
Hi Denny and friends! Happy Sunday ... Have a magical day! Peace ~ FC <3 ...

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18987 Jul 27, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Goo d morning dear Gynger. You need to drop by more often. It sound like you are in Texas with those heat waves. It was 100 yesterday and will be again. You won't believe this but I bought 300 pair of new womens shoes and about 200 new items of mostly womens clothes in a garage sale yesterday for $250. I will sell this on ebay :) I have to go back by this morning to pick up a mannequin to take photos
How very industrious of you Denny! Are you still selling homes? I've sold stuff on Ebay and a friend of mine and I were thinking about going to garage and estate sales to pick up stuff to sell but she lives too far away to get that ball rolling.....I did sell a lot of my own stuff on Ebay ..it works very well....If you have any Christian Louboutin size 8.5 give me a shout! LOL Today the weather is what we Southern Californians like to categorize as "earthquake" weather. It's overcast, hot, sticky and miserable.....When I check out the 10-day weather forecast, it's just more of the same......I see my chaise lounge in still in the corner...I'll just bring my paper...may I have a mimosa and a croissant? Come by and chat when you have a chance!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18990 Jul 28, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text> How very industrious of you Denny! Are you still selling homes? I've sold stuff on Ebay and a friend of mine and I were thinking about going to garage and estate sales to pick up stuff to sell but she lives too far away to get that ball rolling.....I did sell a lot of my own stuff on Ebay ..it works very well....If you have any Christian Louboutin size 8.5 give me a shout! LOL Today the weather is what we Southern Californians like to categorize as "earthquake" weather. It's overcast, hot, sticky and miserable.....When I check out the 10-day weather forecast, it's just more of the same......I see my chaise lounge in still in the corner...I'll just bring my paper...may I have a mimosa and a croissant? Come by and chat when you have a chance!
I have some orange marmalade for your croissant. Yes I am still selling homes and go to the garage sales to pass out cards and get listings. I have got 8 listing fom G sales. I just put up 9 videos on you tube. Search magic 5020. I do a magic trick and tie it in with a tip on buying a home. I have had over 100 hits in 4 days. It was funny I was walking up to a garage sale and the guy says " I know you, I was just watching your video! LOL a internet star. I have about 3,000 hits on 90 videos

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18991 Jul 28, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> I have some orange marmalade for your croissant. Yes I am still selling homes and go to the garage sales to pass out cards and get listings. I have got 8 listing fom G sales. I just put up 9 videos on you tube. Search magic 5020. I do a magic trick and tie it in with a tip on buying a home. I have had over 100 hits in 4 days. It was funny I was walking up to a garage sale and the guy says " I know you, I was just watching your video! LOL a internet star. I have about 3,000 hits on 90 videos
Orange Marmalade sounds lovely....
It sounds like you are working it Denny! I'll stay by again soon! Take care my friend!

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18992 Jul 29, 2014
Good Mornin' Denny and All!

The bad luck bug seems to be going around my workplace. I've got one employee in the hospital, one out with possible strep, and my car broke down again. On the bright side, the overtime I am getting to cover the others shifts will help pay the repair bill.

Hope everyone is have a better time of it!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18993 Jul 29, 2014
Good morning Denny and friendlies .. wishing all a great day! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18994 Jul 29, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text>
Orange Marmalade sounds lovely....
It sounds like you are working it Denny! I'll stay by again soon! Take care my friend!
Well you know where you chaise is and you are always a welcome friend :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18995 Jul 29, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Good Mornin' Denny and All!
The bad luck bug seems to be going around my workplace. I've got one employee in the hospital, one out with possible strep, and my car broke down again. On the bright side, the overtime I am getting to cover the others shifts will help pay the repair bill.
Hope everyone is have a better time of it!!!
2 special you are just building up lots of good karma that will soon come your way. Have a cup of coffee with me and tell me what is on your mind. We have a cool morning and a cold front on the way. This global warming is great.Going to be 64 Thursday and will probably set another new record for July in Dallas :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18996 Jul 29, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Denny and friendlies .. wishing all a great day! FC <3 ...
Right back at ya Darlin. A cool morning here in Dallas and it is headed your way! Enjoy your day :)

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#18997 Jul 29, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> 2 special you are just building up lots of good karma that will soon come your way. Have a cup of coffee with me and tell me what is on your mind. We have a cool morning and a cold front on the way. This global warming is great.Going to be 64 Thursday and will probably set another new record for July in Dallas :)
It's cool here also. 54 at the current moment, high of only 76 today. I am working an odd shift, getting done at 1 pm, will be happy to go home and snuggle in bed!!! I would like to find those global warming guys and let them live here for a while. I don't remember having it this cool all summer, and I grew up here. I think they must be politicians, mostly blowing hot air!!! Didn't our tax dollars fund those guys? I for one, demand a refund. On the bright side it is supposed to hit 80 Thursday and Friday, the best 2 local county fairs are this weekend, so at least we won't have to freeze going to them!!!

On one more bright note, as far as I know, I don't have my under the weather employees scheduled anymore this week, so hopefully this is my last icky shift!!!

And, along with the county fairs go tons of garage sales in each town!!!
A-treasure hunting I will go,
A-treasure hunting I will go!
Hi Ho the dairy-o, Treasure hunting I will go!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18998 Jul 29, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
It's cool here also. 54 at the current moment, high of only 76 today. I am working an odd shift, getting done at 1 pm, will be happy to go home and snuggle in bed!!! I would like to find those global warming guys and let them live here for a while. I don't remember having it this cool all summer, and I grew up here. I think they must be politicians, mostly blowing hot air!!! Didn't our tax dollars fund those guys? I for one, demand a refund. On the bright side it is supposed to hit 80 Thursday and Friday, the best 2 local county fairs are this weekend, so at least we won't have to freeze going to them!!!
On one more bright note, as far as I know, I don't have my under the weather employees scheduled anymore this week, so hopefully this is my last icky shift!!!
And, along with the county fairs go tons of garage sales in each town!!!
A-treasure hunting I will go,
A-treasure hunting I will go!
Hi Ho the dairy-o, Treasure hunting I will go!!
Don't you just love those garage sale. I go mainly for business getting new listings on homes but I love the treasures. I bought a 35 router bit set for $10 and sold it for $70. I buy everything that has value and resell it on Craigs list :) Now the exotic boots I find that fit me I keep :) I am a well shod Texan

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#18999 Jul 29, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Don't you just love those garage sale. I go mainly for business getting new listings on homes but I love the treasures. I bought a 35 router bit set for $10 and sold it for $70. I buy everything that has value and resell it on Craigs list :) Now the exotic boots I find that fit me I keep :) I am a well shod Texan
The last great sale I was at was a church sale, the ladies obviously did NOT want anything left, so the prices were unbelievable.

I bought an antique sewing cards set. The cards still have the fuzzy on them! I paid a whopping dime!! I plan to enter them in the county fair, third place in that category pays 2.55, first place I think pays 4.00. Hopefully I can place with them, then I will sell them and be ahead twice!!!

I also bought a foot pump for the kids bicycles for 20 cents, A set of home and garden candles in mint shape for $1 (gift for somebody), a brand new puzzle with the plastic still on it for another buck. A couple single jar candles for 20 cents. Geez, I don't remember what else, but I know my bill was 4.90 and I had a box full of stuff!

Treasure hunting was a success that day!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19000 Jul 29, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
The last great sale I was at was a church sale, the ladies obviously did NOT want anything left, so the prices were unbelievable.
I bought an antique sewing cards set. The cards still have the fuzzy on them! I paid a whopping dime!! I plan to enter them in the county fair, third place in that category pays 2.55, first place I think pays 4.00. Hopefully I can place with them, then I will sell them and be ahead twice!!!
I also bought a foot pump for the kids bicycles for 20 cents, A set of home and garden candles in mint shape for $1 (gift for somebody), a brand new puzzle with the plastic still on it for another buck. A couple single jar candles for 20 cents. Geez, I don't remember what else, but I know my bill was 4.90 and I had a box full of stuff!
Treasure hunting was a success that day!!!
The very best garage sale was when a friend of mine went to a sale where the couple were getting a divorce. She sold all his rifles for $20 each :) I bet that trilled her to kow how pissed the husband would be :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#19001 Jul 30, 2014
Good morning Denny and friendlies ... it's a beautiful day in South Central Texas ... highs in the 90's, maybe 100 again ... but it's all good ... Wishing all a very nice day ... Keep cool and hydrate ... Have fun, too! FC <3 ...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19002 Jul 31, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Denny and friendlies ... it's a beautiful day in South Central Texas ... highs in the 90's, maybe 100 again ... but it's all good ... Wishing all a very nice day ... Keep cool and hydrate ... Have fun, too! FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. Rain glorious rain here in Dallas :)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#19003 Aug 1, 2014
evening sweetie..... i hope you are alright....... take care xo

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#19004 Aug 1, 2014
Yo Denny. One for the Road. Please .Might as well..give me One..for the.. Curb, Sidewalk, fence, guard railing And Stoplight ALSO!!

Yesssss..IT HAS BEEN THAT KIND OF NIGHT!!

;)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19005 Aug 2, 2014
stacked and proud wrote:
evening sweetie..... i hope you are alright....... take care xo
Good morning good lookin :) I am fine and it is a lovely cool morninghere on my patio. We have been so lucky with this cool weather in August :) Have you been flying your big kite with the kids? Let me get you a cup of coffee and you can tell me about your adventures :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 3 min Mr_FX 6,057
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 4 min Mr_FX 9,302
News Pregnant woman saves neighbor from fire (Jul '06) 5 min Jessica bates 19
The Letter B (Jun '09) 11 min Mr_FX 5,213
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min Mister_ E 167,155
News Naked man, 81, arrested for 'having sex with bu... 13 min dustin 15
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 17 min Mister_ E 16,032
Is T O P I X slipping? 1 hr greymouser 25
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr DarnedSok 42,101
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 12,705