Denny Crain's Place

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18950 Jul 20, 2014
Good morning. What a beautiful day. I know the heat will come back but what a delightful cool spell. Got a great brunch lined up with a possum special and coon on the side :) Good eats! Had a great garage sale yesterday. I bought 3 pair of boots $20 each and one was a pair of eel boots. I got a medium Dooney for $20 and a very large one for $45. The big one still had the price tag in it :) I also got a beautiful leather western vest for $2. Don't you love when people give things away! I have a friend who is buying storage lockers and is doing great but most of the money is in furniture. It is funny how a door opens if you just try. It wasn't long ago my friends husband was out of work and they were struggling now that he has a job they have started a great little side business. I like seeing good people succeed

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#18952 Jul 20, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
Anyone ever beside yours truly notice how few posters stop to post here on the DC Jackmehoff thread? Better question would be......why
I've noticed a certain poster that, when he isn't posting about penis pumps, he's posting about penis' in general.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#18954 Jul 20, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Being a true and loyal follower of mine you now can expect forthcoming in your mail a lifetime membership card to my Harrison Freebird Fan Club. Your double diamond platium HFFC card is very valuable so please keep it in a safe place.
Thank you for always following me around Topix and hopefully have years of joy and happiness with my offering.
I hope that comes with a double-your-money-back guarantee.
harleyhoney

One Hundred Mile House, Canada

#18959 Jul 21, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning all you good people and go to hell the rest of you :) Please watch the bar for me. I am off to garage sales
Good morning darlin! We are having some weird weather on our trip West to British Columbia. There are many forest fires, so they are screwing the weather, and where we can go now...lol! But we are still having a great time, as we always do. Nice to be with a man who is of good humor, and enjoys life, we are two of a kind..lol!
I hope you a good time at the garage sales, we have been to a few and found some grat stuff, and we have been going to some great antique stores. You see where we are vacationing is the Gold Rush Trail.
As you said Denny have a great day all you good people, the rest can go blow a goat...lol!
(ps Denny your troll has the same pattern as the one who follows me, and hides, but as the saying goes she is hidden in plain sight...lol)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18960 Jul 22, 2014
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning darlin! We are having some weird weather on our trip West to British Columbia. There are many forest fires, so they are screwing the weather, and where we can go now...lol! But we are still having a great time, as we always do. Nice to be with a man who is of good humor, and enjoys life, we are two of a kind..lol!
I hope you a good time at the garage sales, we have been to a few and found some grat stuff, and we have been going to some great antique stores. You see where we are vacationing is the Gold Rush Trail.
As you said Denny have a great day all you good people, the rest can go blow a goat...lol!
(ps Denny your troll has the same pattern as the one who follows me, and hides, but as the saying goes she is hidden in plain sight...lol)
LOL Look at all those judge its Darlin. You burned his azz good. Don't you love living in a trolls mind rent free :) I got a newCanon SLR and I have been trying to figure out the editing on videos. It was really simple thanks to you tube. What a blessing to see a video explaining what ever subject you can think of. What a great time to be alive :) I am glad you are out there having fun!

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#18961 Jul 23, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Look at all those judge its Darlin. You burned his azz good. Don't you love living in a trolls mind rent free :) I got a newCanon SLR and I have been trying to figure out the editing on videos. It was really simple thanks to you tube. What a blessing to see a video explaining what ever subject you can think of. What a great time to be alive :) I am glad you are out there having fun!
Good Morning Denny....hey, my camera is a Canon SLR too...brilliant camera,
stupidly I was watering the garden and had just been taking a pic of one of
the kitties, so I put the camera for safety in a hanging basket.....then watered
the hanging basket!...(: and you thought I was quite bright until now I bet..:)
We are having that heatwave they promised us, and...it is here for the next
three weeks 'they' say....YES indeedy.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18962 Jul 23, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Denny....hey, my camera is a Canon SLR too...brilliant camera,
stupidly I was watering the garden and had just been taking a pic of one of
the kitties, so I put the camera for safety in a hanging basket.....then watered
the hanging basket!...(: and you thought I was quite bright until now I bet..:)
We are having that heatwave they promised us, and...it is here for the next
three weeks 'they' say....YES indeedy.
Oh no El! I hope your camera wasn't ruined. Don't you feel foolish when you do one of those silly things. It happens to all of us :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18963 Jul 23, 2014
Check out my magic videos at Magic 5020 and give me some feedback please. Thanks

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18964 Jul 23, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Check out my magic videos at Magic 5020 and give me some feedback please. Thanks
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18965 Jul 24, 2014
Good morning. What a beautiful cool morning here in Dallas. Drop buy any time and have a beer and tell a story : )

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18966 Jul 24, 2014
Mornin' all....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18967 Jul 24, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Mornin' all....
Hey 2 special sit down and have a drink and tell me a story. Do you know the difference between a fairy tale and a sea story? One starts Once upon a time and the other one starts this is no sh&t :)
buck

Carrollton, TX

#18968 Jul 24, 2014
spirit girl i aint no where you been girl you aint here a tall i aint no what to do girl i hope you aint stole i hope you aint strangle by that donald fella.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18969 Jul 25, 2014
Good morning. It is summer time and the livin is easy! Grab a cup of coffee and start your day off right :)

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18970 Jul 25, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning. It is summer time and the livin is easy! Grab a cup of coffee and start your day off right :)
Good morning Denny! How has your summer been? We are still cooking here....It's going to be over 100 degrees today. We have had sizzling heat since February.....Things are going well......Just checking in to say "hi"....

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18971 Jul 25, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Hey 2 special sit down and have a drink and tell me a story. Do you know the difference between a fairy tale and a sea story? One starts Once upon a time and the other one starts this is no sh&t :)
That's a good one!

Want to hear a story??/

Ok, so this guy had been after me for several months to go out with him. I thought he would go away but no he got an "A" for persistence. So, I agree to go out for dinner with him. We meet at the local place for all you can eat steak night. As we approach the first door, I pause, it takes him a bit, but he finally opens the door for me. We enter the vestibule and again he is slow on the uptake, so I stop and wait, he keeps running his mouth and it becomes obvious that he is NOT going to open this door for me so finally I open it and HE walks through first!! As we enter the establishment there is a third door, I figure it must be his turn, so I stop and wait. He still doesn't get it, so I again open the door, and AGAIN he lets me hold it and goes on in!!! The waitress brings menus and takes our drink orders, I order a Morgan diet, he orders OJ. Then he says, so you drink?? I answer some. The conversation then moves to his kids. I asked several questions and was interested in that for a while, then when I tried to move the conversation to another topic.....He moves it right back to how he is father of the year and his ex is a piece of dog doo. Right back onto him and his kids. He never even asked how many kids I had. When I went to the salad bar, he say's "Oh, I don't do salads, I am a carnivore!" Ok, so I eat my salad alone with him watching. We have our meal. I suggest we move out to the patio to enjoy the rest of our drink and the weather. He agrees, we move. At this point I have about 1/3 drink left. I finish it, he slams the rest of his OJ. Then says" Well, let's go back to your place!"

Really dude, one drink and a ten dollar meal??? I opened the doors for you??? How long have we been here?...25 Minutes?? And you think I want to go back to my place?? For what? You aren't worth washing sheets for!!!!

Really, I couldn't make this stuff up, so needless to say, no second date for him. I have a friend who tells me that I should notch my bathroom door for each of these dirt bags that won't get a second date. He say's that it is harder to get a second date with me than a straight answer from a politician. The bathroom door, because after the way they treat me they have to go home and slam it in the bathroom door!!!

Well Denny, now I need another beer. I do have a prospect who claims that next weekend, he is going to sweep me off my feet. If he shows up with a broom, I am not opening the door!!!

I will keep you posted, have a great weekend!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18975 Jul 26, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Denny! How has your summer been? We are still cooking here....It's going to be over 100 degrees today. We have had sizzling heat since February.....Things are going well......Just checking in to say "hi"....
Goo d morning dear Gynger. You need to drop by more often. It sound like you are in Texas with those heat waves. It was 100 yesterday and will be again. You won't believe this but I bought 300 pair of new womens shoes and about 200 new items of mostly womens clothes in a garage sale yesterday for $250. I will sell this on ebay :) I have to go back by this morning to pick up a mannequin to take photos

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18976 Jul 26, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good one!
Want to hear a story??/
Ok, so this guy had been after me for several months to go out with him. I thought he would go away but no he got an "A" for persistence. So, I agree to go out for dinner with him. We meet at the local place for all you can eat steak night. As we approach the first door, I pause, it takes him a bit, but he finally opens the door for me. We enter the vestibule and again he is slow on the uptake, so I stop and wait, he keeps running his mouth and it becomes obvious that he is NOT going to open this door for me so finally I open it and HE walks through first!! As we enter the establishment there is a third door, I figure it must be his turn, so I stop and wait. He still doesn't get it, so I again open the door, and AGAIN he lets me hold it and goes on in!!! The waitress brings menus and takes our drink orders, I order a Morgan diet, he orders OJ. Then he says, so you drink?? I answer some. The conversation then moves to his kids. I asked several questions and was interested in that for a while, then when I tried to move the conversation to another topic.....He moves it right back to how he is father of the year and his ex is a piece of dog doo. Right back onto him and his kids. He never even asked how many kids I had. When I went to the salad bar, he say's "Oh, I don't do salads, I am a carnivore!" Ok, so I eat my salad alone with him watching. We have our meal. I suggest we move out to the patio to enjoy the rest of our drink and the weather. He agrees, we move. At this point I have about 1/3 drink left. I finish it, he slams the rest of his OJ. Then says" Well, let's go back to your place!"
Really dude, one drink and a ten dollar meal??? I opened the doors for you??? How long have we been here?...25 Minutes?? And you think I want to go back to my place?? For what? You aren't worth washing sheets for!!!!
Really, I couldn't make this stuff up, so needless to say, no second date for him. I have a friend who tells me that I should notch my bathroom door for each of these dirt bags that won't get a second date. He say's that it is harder to get a second date with me than a straight answer from a politician. The bathroom door, because after the way they treat me they have to go home and slam it in the bathroom door!!!
Well Denny, now I need another beer. I do have a prospect who claims that next weekend, he is going to sweep me off my feet. If he shows up with a broom, I am not opening the door!!!
I will keep you posted, have a great weekend!
LOL that is a great story. I guess I cnat say anything except men are so dumb when it comes to women. You know we really don't understand you and you scare the hell out of most men. We are barely civilized :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18977 Jul 26, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
The judgit claims to have such an active love life, too busy for others drama,guess too much of her own...lo! Jealousy is a terrible thing, would suck to have such low self esteem.
We are having crappy cool weather on this trip, cuts back on the bike outings, but when you are in love and company is great, who fcking cares...lol!
You will notice my last post was from a place called 100 Mile House, that is the 100th mile on the Gold Rush trail.
I have two brothers that pan for gold.
Ferret face...lol! My brother has a weasley son I call ferret face, his mother shovel face, lo!
Hey good lookin. How are you this fine morning. It was 100 yesterday and is on the way again but later we are getting a really stange cold front coming in :)
Alex Garcia

Hempstead, TX

#18981 Jul 26, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
My brother has a weasley son I call ferret face, his mother shovel face, lo!
How rude. I'm sure your family don't like you either

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min CJ Rocker 165,187
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 168,678
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 13 min CJ Rocker 2,226
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 15 min CJ Rocker 8,808
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 16 min CJ Rocker 8,512
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 19 min Zani Grey 15,928
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 29 min Jennifer Renee 12,070
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 34 min TALLYHO 8541 41,335
Do you believe spanking a child over the knee o... (Nov '10) 1 hr Mister_ E 293
News Teen Leads Mob In Ransacking Of Georgia Walmart 1 hr harley honey 12