Denny Crain's Place

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18890 Jul 10, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Denny I read this and of course thought of you, had to share it.:)
Buyers Dying to Live in Haunted Houses
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/hot-real-estat...
Jul 9, 2014, 12:28 PM ET
By ALISON LYNN and CHRIS CONNELLY
Chris Connelly
“Right now we are in a seller’s market in almost all of northern California,” Hagley said.“You can have a dead body swinging from the chandelier, and I’m still going to have ten offers on the phone.”
;-D's -n- O's
LOL Tink. It is that bad here but I didn't know California had changed like that. I got a new listing from a garage sale last week. It should go quick
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#18891 Jul 10, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Tink. It is that bad here but I didn't know California had changed like that. I got a new listing from a garage sale last week. It should go quick
Wonderful thing with posting to faceless humans on cyber is one (as you) can be and or do anything the mind creates and/or wants to huh. I have a history of calling those obvious liars like you out and making a joke out of the stories you come up with. You try so hard to impress cyber people with posting about all the incredible garage sale bargains as well as RE listings acquired from going to garage sales.

Yep, pigs can and do fly don't they.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18892 Jul 12, 2014
The bar is open and a weekend special . Good food for a change. The cook quit : )

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#18893 Jul 12, 2014
Good morning Tex. I hope you all here are having a great summer so far. We have been out camping and biking as usual. We are heading out next week for a two week trip into the hot spots of BC,hook up with some old friends, might take in a stomp, not too sure..lol!

August we got planned for a little trip on bike only to Kalispell Motana, one of our favorite places for a quick getaway.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18894 Jul 12, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Tink. It is that bad here but I didn't know California had changed like that. I got a new listing from a garage sale last week. It should go quick
Best of luck with the quick sell!
X's -n- O's _n-:-)'s
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18895 Jul 12, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Wonderful thing with posting to faceless humans on cyber is one (as you) can be and or do anything the mind creates and/or wants to huh. I have a history of calling those obvious liars like you out and making a joke out of the stories you come up with. You try so hard to impress cyber people with posting about all the incredible garage sale bargains as well as RE listings acquired from going to garage sales.
Yep, pigs can and do fly don't they.
What is your problem HF?
FYI, What Denny posts is true.
Is your life so small that you have to
swamp a cyber forum with mindless
speculation and rotten personal reviews
of people YOU have never met or know?
That is really very sad.
I think you need a hug.
I hope your life improves and things
look brighter in your future.
concerned poster

Saint-ouen, France

#18897 Jul 12, 2014
former cliquer wrote:
<quoted text>We all believe Denny bought a penis pump and we all believe he is a braggart. We all believe he is a racist and a Putz. We all believe he is a POS. Apparently you are not on the right email list. Go give Denny a hug. He might have that penis pump in his pocket.
Billy Rubin- why can't you behave?????

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18898 Jul 13, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
Good morning Tex. I hope you all here are having a great summer so far. We have been out camping and biking as usual. We are heading out next week for a two week trip into the hot spots of BC,hook up with some old friends, might take in a stomp, not too sure..lol!
August we got planned for a little trip on bike only to Kalispell Motana, one of our favorite places for a quick getaway.
Have a great weekend everyone.
I am glad to hear you are having so much fun. Enjoy the summer because winter will be here too soon. What can I get you from the bar this fine day ? I see some idiot is fascinated with you and took the itme to give you all those stupid icons :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18899 Jul 13, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem HF?
Is your life so small that you have to
swamp a cyber forum with mindless
speculation and rotten personal reviews
of people YOU have never met or know?
That is really very sad.
I think you need a hug.
I hope your life improves and things
look brighter in your future.
Good morning Tink. Don't try to reason with a troll. They are just a bad smell in the room. I had one of my best ever garage sales yesterday. I just don't understand people and the way they spend their money. I bought 9 Coach and Dooney purses that cost about $3000 for $80. She must need room in her closet to fill up with more high end purses :) My wife mad her pick and the rest will go on ebay

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#18901 Jul 13, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> I am glad to hear you are having so much fun. Enjoy the summer because winter will be here too soon. What can I get you from the bar this fine day ? I see some idiot is fascinated with you and took the itme to give you all those stupid icons :)
lol....could be because I am a fascinating person, and lead a fascinating life.
You can make me a nice cranberry and vodka with a splash of ginger ale por favor Tex.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18902 Jul 14, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....could be because I am a fascinating person, and lead a fascinating life.
You can make me a nice cranberry and vodka with a splash of ginger ale por favor Tex.
Going to be 101 here today so I will have one with you :) Come here and sit your fascinating butt down and tell me what is shakin :(
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#18903 Jul 14, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Going to be 101 here today so I will have one with you :) Come here and sit your fascinating butt down and tell me what is shakin :(
Does the wife know about you buying a used penis pump Romeo?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18906 Jul 14, 2014
Good morning Denny, HH, TT and all good ppl who gather at Denny's for good fun and in good intent ... Been very busy taking care of busy but finally get a break this week ... Pup sitting "HOOVER" a BIG yellow lab that outweighs Jax by about 120#'s and Chance about 80#'s ... they all seem to get along together ... Playing in the park ... funny thing, they get all tired out there, one comes in, they all come in, one goes out, they all go out ... and I signed up for this? LOL ... it's only for a week and it's funny watching Hoover chase Chance around because Chance is almost as fast as a Greyhound and Hoover is, well ... kind of on the chummy side ... just sayin'... he's a sweet pup though ... He acts like a puppy though but the food they brought with him says "senior" food so IDK ... 100 yesterday and another 100 degrees today ... yeppers, keeping cool is the name of the rule ... Hang in there, keep cool and hydrate ... Catch you around the corner. Peace & Love, FC <3 ...
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#18908 Jul 14, 2014
former cliquer wrote:
<quoted text>
He overinflates the value of those garage sale purses. They are not new to be in garage sales. He sure seems proud of his finds. But seriously though, a used penis pump? Little man with a big ego trying to inflate his tiny member.
YES he posted right here on this thread he bought a slightly used penis pump for a dollar at a weekend garage sale. Posted it 3.5 to 4 weeks ago.

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18909 Jul 14, 2014
Good Mornin' Denny and Company!

It's a cold one here today, 52 with a forecasted high of 62.......and this is typically the hottest week of the year!!! BRRRR!

Denny, have you got any property in Ecuador? Or elsewhere where it does not remain cold and rainy most of the year??

Have a great day all, stay warm!!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18910 Jul 14, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Good Mornin' Denny and Company!
It's a cold one here today, 52 with a forecasted high of 62.......and this is typically the hottest week of the year!!! BRRRR!
Denny, have you got any property in Ecuador? Or elsewhere where it does not remain cold and rainy most of the year??
Have a great day all, stay warm!!!!
Darlin can you send some of that cold down here where we need it. We do have a cold front coming tomorrow with a high in the mid 80s and rain which we need so bad. The lake I live by is lower than I have ever seen it. Any lower and the last two boat ramps won't work. All around the lake you see boats hanging in the air over ground that hasn't seen water in 2 years. They can get a trailer in to pull their boat out of their boat house

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18911 Jul 14, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Darlin can you send some of that cold down here where we need it. We do have a cold front coming tomorrow with a high in the mid 80s and rain which we need so bad. The lake I live by is lower than I have ever seen it. Any lower and the last two boat ramps won't work. All around the lake you see boats hanging in the air over ground that hasn't seen water in 2 years. They can get a trailer in to pull their boat out of their boat house
Happily, I would trade you, and send you some water, we still have water sitting in places it doesn't belong. The crops look crappy in lower areas. The road to my mom's still has water on the edges of it, that hasn't happened except for during the spring melt in the 40 years that she has lived there. What a horrible year for weather!!!
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#18912 Jul 14, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem HF?
It's really simple Ms. Topix chalk board monitor, I only make light of what the guy has posted. Case in point would be the penis pump he said right here he bought......I found it a bit strange why he would even talk about it BUT I"M NOT HIM.

now go away as your somewhat of a bother

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18913 Jul 14, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>It's really simple Ms. Topix chalk board monitor, I only make light of what the guy has posted. Case in point would be the penis pump he said right here he bought......I found it a bit strange why he would even talk about it BUT I"M NOT HIM.
now go away as your somewhat of a bother
Michele you know it is against the terms of service to alter another's post but the you don't care to be anything but the sad thing that you are. Your life must be truly misserable
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#18914 Jul 14, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Like my man says, he would rather have an older woman whose ass forgot to age, than some younger one who is selfish and all about herself.
Have a great day Tex. you earned it.
I can only imagine "Tex" playing with his new garage sale find as he reads your post bragging about your wonderful butt. Like I've said before cyber is a wonderful thing where one can be anything you desire.

Black print on a white background can make a wrinkled prune turn into a tight rose bud........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 20 min rainmaker2016 3,843
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 29 min Polar Opposites 5,457
True False Game (Jun '11) 49 min Bovenzi13 15,299
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,255
Things That Are Solid,... 1 hr On Further Analisys 43
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Rosa 76,827
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 hr SweLL GirL 8,436
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr wichita-rick 222,067
More from around the web