Denny Crain's Place

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18869 Jul 1, 2014
Good morning Denny & company! Rain again today. No word from the mechanic, still using moms truck, and putting up with her opinions. She acts like I purposely broke my car..........UGH!.........tire d of the crap......seriously thinking about taking a day off and disappearing! Hope everyone else is having better days than I am!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18870 Jul 1, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Good morning Denny & company! Rain again today. No word from the mechanic, still using moms truck, and putting up with her opinions. She acts like I purposely broke my car..........UGH!.........tire d of the crap......seriously thinking about taking a day off and disappearing! Hope everyone else is having better days than I am!
Don't worry Darlin. I sent a good day in your direction. I just got a new car ! I spent $2300 on my old car and it drives like a new car :) They recommend plug replacement at 100,000 but that doesn't mean it is working at its best with those worn out plugs

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18871 Jul 1, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Don't worry Darlin. I sent a good day in your direction. I just got a new car ! I spent $2300 on my old car and it drives like a new car :) They recommend plug replacement at 100,000 but that doesn't mean it is working at its best with those worn out plugs
Thanks for the well wishes, I hope it works! Glad to hear your car is better, maybe the mechanic will find time for me today!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18872 Jul 2, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the well wishes, I hope it works! Glad to hear your car is better, maybe the mechanic will find time for me today!
Good morning 2 special :) A Texan was bragging about how big his ranch was and he told his friend that from the front gate it took him an hour to get to his house. His friend said yes I had a truck like that once :)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#18873 Jul 2, 2014
good afternoon sweetie..... hope you are all good....... not been around here much lately..... stay happy....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18874 Jul 2, 2014
stacked and proud wrote:
good afternoon sweetie..... hope you are all good....... not been around here much lately..... stay happy....
Put your pretty butt up on a bar stool and tell me what has been going on :) Let me get you a glass of white wine and you can tell me all about it. I hope you and the family are all well. Have you been flying your big kite lately :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#18875 Jul 2, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Put your pretty butt up on a bar stool and tell me what has been going on :) Let me get you a glass of white wine and you can tell me all about it. I hope you and the family are all well. Have you been flying your big kite lately :)
hay stranger...... how are you?? we are all good..... been having fun on facebook with FC and David from here.....

the family are cool.... we are taking the boys away and getting them surfing lessons in august, and the hubby is taking the kite surfing kite to..... so that should be fun..... as long as i have my kindle with 'Dexter' on it..... i will be good....

hope the house selling is going well.....:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18876 Jul 3, 2014
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
hay stranger...... how are you?? we are all good..... been having fun on facebook with FC and David from here.....
the family are cool.... we are taking the boys away and getting them surfing lessons in august, and the hubby is taking the kite surfing kite to..... so that should be fun..... as long as i have my kindle with 'Dexter' on it..... i will be good....
hope the house selling is going well.....:)
I love a girl that loves Dexter. What a great series :)
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#18877 Jul 3, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Just listed a house owned by a midget Korean tranny, found he/she and I have lots in common.
......I'm sure you do.....

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#18878 Jul 3, 2014
YO Denny..WOW!! The Gang is Here!! Okay Any Breakfast Specials..??

Ooooh the Bloody Mary Bar is open..COOL!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18879 Jul 6, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
YO Denny..WOW!! The Gang is Here!! Okay Any Breakfast Specials..??
Ooooh the Bloody Mary Bar is open..COOL!!
Darlin it is always open for you. I hope you had a great 4th. We went to Oklahoma for two days to my nephews BBQ and fireworks show. We had heard it was very good but it was professional and lasted for 20 minutes. I have seen towns that did not have shows as good. About 80 people were there to watch and eat BBQ. His wife bought him a huge smoker you pull on a trailor. It was built in a revolutionary war theme . Built from an 8 foot propane tank with smokers and beer coolers. I thought he had taken up competition cooking. I got a chance to spend time with him and help him get ready. It was really fun

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18880 Jul 7, 2014
Good morning everyone. Are you still suffering from a BBQ hangover? What a great weekend but grab a Bloody Mary and head back to work with a smile :)
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#18881 Jul 7, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
The house I listed last week with the Korean midget tranny wants me to help price items for his/her upcoming garage sale. Did a prelim scan on several items, the collection of butt plugs should sell fast.....
......that's golden.

Level 8

Location hidden

#18882 Jul 7, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> I love a girl that loves Dexter. What a great series :)
hay....... how yer doin tex??

can i get a glass of wine with dinner??

i am only on the 3rd series of Dexter...... but i love it..... i did however hear that Michael C Hall has cancer but he is in remission..... that is very good news..... i know i will watch them all... but i am waiting with baited breath for the 5 series of 'The Walking Dead', i actually watch the odd re run of that as i just love it....... and for a gurl who has issues with zombies, i think i'm doin rather well....... lol

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18883 Jul 7, 2014
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
hay....... how yer doin tex??
can i get a glass of wine with dinner??
i am only on the 3rd series of Dexter...... but i love it..... i did however hear that Michael C Hall has cancer but he is in remission..... that is very good news..... i know i will watch them all... but i am waiting with baited breath for the 5 series of 'The Walking Dead', i actually watch the odd re run of that as i just love it....... and for a gurl who has issues with zombies, i think i'm doin rather well....... lol
Dexter just keeps getting better every season! Glass of white wine coming up :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18884 Jul 8, 2014
Got the air running and all the fans are turning in the bar. At 6:00 this morning it was 81 degrees and it look like it will hit 100. Come on in and grab a cold one if it get to hot for you. Good day for a wet tee shirt contest : )
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#18885 Jul 8, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Got the air running and all the fans are turning in the bar. At 6:00 this morning it was 81 degrees and it look like it will hit 100. Come on in and grab a cold one if it get to hot for you. Good day for a wet tee shirt contest :)
Might get your old woman to enter there Crane. Remember the cartoon character "Granny" in Playboy magazine?

.....do your boobs hang low can you flop them to and frow.....{Crane's old lady}
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#18887 Jul 8, 2014
Redneck Alert wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you smoke while pumping gas. Aren't you a little old to be stupid flirty like that?
He certainly puts the P in putz. Thinks all the old buzzardettes here on Topix find him to be a stud, he even posted a few weeks back about buying a slightly used penis pump at a garage sale for a dollar and only needing a little cleaning.

the guy just isn't right

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18888 Jul 9, 2014
Hey good morning all you good people and go to hell you jerks : ) Cold beer on tap to beat this summer heat. Saw a fresh armadillo on the road so a lunch special is coming up : )
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18889 Jul 9, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Hey good morning all you good people and go to hell you jerks :) Cold beer on tap to beat this summer heat. Saw a fresh armadillo on the road so a lunch special is coming up :)
Denny I read this and of course thought of you, had to share it.:)
Buyers Dying to Live in Haunted Houses
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/hot-real-estat...

Jul 9, 2014, 12:28 PM ET
By ALISON LYNN and CHRIS CONNELLY
Chris Connelly
“Right now we are in a seller’s market in almost all of northern California,” Hagley said.“You can have a dead body swinging from the chandelier, and I’m still going to have ten offers on the phone.”

;-D's -n- O's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min grace f a l l e n 223,405
Let's Play Song Titles With Only Three Words,... (Dec '13) 18 min wichita-rick 705
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 26 min wichita-rick 24,566
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 29 min Vince 780
News Weird 7 mins ago 7:30 p.m.Tractor-trailer makes... 32 min Xstain Spot Remover 3
News Weird 3 hour ago 10:29 a.m.FEMA tweets wrong nu... 57 min Xstain Spot Remover 7
News Some of earliest US landscape photos coming to ... 1 hr Xstain Spot Remover 2
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 hr Poo Bears 6,064
Things that make life eaiser... (Apr '15) 5 hr TheJerseyDevil 969
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 6 hr a_visitor 2,346
More from around the web