Harrison Freebird wrote:
Crane's such a Putz he stands to crap and sets to piss
"sets"?

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18852 Jun 24, 2014
Good Afternoon Denny! My big boss was here yesterday. He announced that we will once again have health insurance the first of the year.(We lost the coverage that we did have, as it didn't meet Obama care criteria) We should all be grateful and happy. He handed out preliminary literature about our new insurance. Oh, I am so elated, really?$3000 deductible? THREE THOUSAND? Nice,....then the plans covers..........50%? Really??? and you want me to pay for this??? Oh, wait it gets better..........Just so that we are all aware......that 2% annual raise? Not getting one next year, this health coverage is expensive.

Great, thanks a lot MR President..........Just what I always wanted, crappy health coverage AND no pay raise to help. I bet prices will continue to rise though.
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#18853 Jun 24, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Good Afternoon Denny! My big boss was here yesterday. He announced that we will once again have health insurance the first of the year.(We lost the coverage that we did have, as it didn't meet Obama care criteria) We should all be grateful and happy. He handed out preliminary literature about our new insurance. Oh, I am so elated, really?$3000 deductible? THREE THOUSAND? Nice,....then the plans covers..........50%? Really??? and you want me to pay for this??? Oh, wait it gets better..........Just so that we are all aware......that 2% annual raise? Not getting one next year, this health coverage is expensive.
Great, thanks a lot MR President..........Just what I always wanted, crappy health coverage AND no pay raise to help. I bet prices will continue to rise though.
Nobody WHO WORKS can afford to get sick.......and when we do we'll just fall off into the welfare system.

And once that happens....where's the incentive to go back to work?

part time at that.lol
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#18854 Jun 24, 2014
My My.......what a well designed system targetted strictly for the poor.
They benefit.... while we struggle

We'll be joining ' them ' soon.
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#18855 Jun 24, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
Crane's such a Putz he stands to crap and sets to piss
Damn dude.....what's with the ' chip '?
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#18856 Jun 24, 2014
At least you could answer me....or is the icon demon setting ' you ' up?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18857 Jun 24, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
That is such a shame. Those very high deductibles are an outrage.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18858 Jun 25, 2014
Good morning all you good people. Belly up to the bar and name your poison : ) It rained again last night and we sure do need it. The lake is down 7 foot. I have never seen it this low. The fish are walkin : )

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18859 Jun 26, 2014
Who wants a cold beer? Well step on up

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#18860 Jun 26, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Who wants a cold beer? Well step on up
Buenas tardes Amigo! Not a beer drinker lol!

I see some are not to happy with their healh benefits. I said on here couple of years back that our medical is not free unless you are on welfare. One person who is a immigrant to Canada was posting like she was an expert on the topic.. until I proved her wrong. You still have to have extended medical to ge a lot of benefits etc, of which you pay for too, your employer pays for some and so does worker.
Having a great vacation here. Hope you are all having a great summer.

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#18861 Jun 27, 2014
Happy Friday all! Denny, I will take a beer! I am ending a 3 week stretch and finally have the weekend off! My home town is having its annual festival ! Come on out ya'll, it'll be fun!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18862 Jun 27, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Buenas tardes Amigo! Not a beer drinker lol!
I see some are not to happy with their healh benefits. I said on here couple of years back that our medical is not free unless you are on welfare. One person who is a immigrant to Canada was posting like she was an expert on the topic.. until I proved her wrong. You still have to have extended medical to ge a lot of benefits etc, of which you pay for too, your employer pays for some and so does worker.
Having a great vacation here. Hope you are all having a great summer.
I am glad you are out there having fun ! I was talking to a girl in England and she said you don't have free health care in America. I told her you have a VAT tax and a high income tax and pay $9 a gallon for gas and you think you have free health care :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18863 Jun 27, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Happy Friday all! Denny, I will take a beer! I am ending a 3 week stretch and finally have the weekend off! My home town is having its annual festival ! Come on out ya'll, it'll be fun!!!
Enjoy that weekend off :) I went to a Garge sale today and my wife is so tickled with her new Coach travel bag I got for $20. I have never seen a Coach care on. We are taking a trip next week and she will use it :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18864 Jun 30, 2014
Drop by the bar for the big 4th celebration ! Cherry bomb fight :) Who have you always wanted to slip a cheery bomb in their pocket :) Free medical care!

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#18865 Jun 30, 2014
Happy Monday!! Had a great weekend off, until yesterday afternoon. We went to a neighboring town for their parade, tranny went out in my car on the way home.

Darn it, there always has to be some kind of problem.

On the bright side, I get to drive my mom's truck while mine is in the shop, it is so much nicer than my old beater!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18866 Jun 30, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Happy Monday!! Had a great weekend off, until yesterday afternoon. We went to a neighboring town for their parade, tranny went out in my car on the way home.
Darn it, there always has to be some kind of problem.
On the bright side, I get to drive my mom's truck while mine is in the shop, it is so much nicer than my old beater!!!
Ouch! Sorry for your bad luck. I have been thinking about replacing my 2005 Magnum which is my hunting and fishing car. I have 95000 miles and I only drive it when I go to garage sales for the room it gives me. Needs shocks and a tune up so as little as I use it I think I will just keep it :)

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#18867 Jun 30, 2014
Mine has served me well, I have had it 5 years and put many, many miles on it. I only paid $1200 for it, so it has been very good to me. I am waiting for the mechanic to look at it before deciding if it is worth fixing or if it is time for something new.......

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18868 Jul 1, 2014
Good morning 2 special and all the gang. Well it was either spend money on my old car or buy a new SUV. I spent $2000 and put it in top shape, The Magnum is a 3rd car and I only drive it on weekend for garage sales and for hunting : ) Hard to believe your tune up comes at 100,000 miles. I hope everyone has a great 4th

Level 5

middle of nowhere

#18869 Jul 1, 2014
Good morning Denny & company! Rain again today. No word from the mechanic, still using moms truck, and putting up with her opinions. She acts like I purposely broke my car..........UGH!.........tire d of the crap......seriously thinking about taking a day off and disappearing! Hope everyone else is having better days than I am!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a to z word association... (Feb '11) 1 min KNIGHT DeVINE 729
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min wichita-rick 167,054
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min KNIGHT DeVINE 8,917
Word Association (Mar '10) 9 min KNIGHT DeVINE 17,626
News Minister finds Jesus in bag of Cheetos (Mar '08) 10 min Ah Ha Ha 24
Word Association (Jun '10) 11 min KNIGHT DeVINE 28,422
" Tell me a secret"...... (Oct '14) 13 min wichita-rick 504
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 12,647
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Alice Bresnahan 42,074
News How a Guy Got Banned From All Starbucks 3 hr Mega Monster 21