“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18716 May 26, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Denny,
Dropping in to give y'all some hugs and smiles.
O's -n-:)'s
Darlin those hugs are always welcome. You think we are going to get any of that rain they promised us. It just keeps lookin like rain but not a drop :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18717 May 26, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
They need something to attract tourists I guess. I don't really care what limey's think...lol!
When the parasites come here, we have to pay for them. They do nothing to earn the money they welch off of people. Get rid of them. Wonder what they would do if they actually had to work for a living???? That would be a site to see!
Rain is okay, but with our short summers, I don't even want to see that..lol!
Have a great day Tex!
She is the richest woman in the world so I don't think she will be a greeter at Walmart :)

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#18718 May 26, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>She is the richest woman in the world so I don't think she will be a greeter at Walmart :)
LOL,,she would fit right in. Rich,,, she has done nothing to earn that money as I said, she drains it off of others, not one royal does anything to earn what they take.
But hey could you imagine that old bat trading in her throse for one at walmart greeting people in that holier than thou snooty voice, be worth it to go there and see for a good laugh!
Still raining there Tex? Is here too. I will be glad to move from this province soon. Wish you were a realtor on my side of the border!!!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18719 May 26, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,,she would fit right in. Rich,,, she has done nothing to earn that money as I said, she drains it off of others, not one royal does anything to earn what they take.
But hey could you imagine that old bat trading in her throse for one at walmart greeting people in that holier than thou snooty voice, be worth it to go there and see for a good laugh!
Still raining there Tex? Is here too. I will be glad to move from this province soon. Wish you were a realtor on my side of the border!!!!!
I wish ot would become a toad strangler but we just had a few drops :)

Location hidden

#18720 May 26, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I wish ot would become a toad strangler but we just had a few drops :)
LOL!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18721 May 27, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Good morning. It rained all night and we sure needed it. Lucky the bar didn't flood. Got a new moose head to mount on the wall in the bar :)

Location hidden

#18722 May 27, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. It rained all night and we sure needed it. Lucky the bar didn't flood. Got a new moose head to mount on the wall in the bar :)
So will you be serving Moosehead Beer? LOL!
Probably not, I am sure that is some Canadian brand!!!!
Rained here most of the night as well. Cold too. I hate this province... I so envy you with all your sunny hot states. Soon,,soon, soon, we will be moving from this hellberta!!!
Have a great day mounting that Moose!!!!! lol!

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#18723 May 27, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning. It rained all night and we sure needed it. Lucky the bar didn't flood. Got a new moose head to mount on the wall in the bar :)
It is getting into the early stages of the rainy season here in Florida where the rain is usually generated by convectional forces rather than weather systems. Between Memorial Day and Labor Day, about 90% forecasts where I am in Florida will fall in the range of high temperatures from the upper 80's to mid 90's with a chance of afternoon or evening thundershowers and upper 60's to low 70's overnight lows. After Labor Day, the rainy season gradually transitions into the dry season by early October when the only rain we will get is from frontal or low pressure systems.The dry season lasts until late May.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#18724 May 27, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
So will you be serving Moosehead Beer? LOL!
Probably not, I am sure that is some Canadian brand!!!!
Rained here most of the night as well. Cold too. I hate this province... I so envy you with all your sunny hot states. Soon,,soon, soon, we will be moving from this hellberta!!!
Have a great day mounting that Moose!!!!! lol!
I am not too sure how you would like the Florida weather between may and september when it gets hot and humid. I would think that Alberta must be nice for the most part between June and August.

Location hidden

#18725 May 27, 2014
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I am not too sure how you would like the Florida weather between may and september when it gets hot and humid. I would think that Alberta must be nice for the most part between June and August.
Actually not much nice about Alberta...except for the highway heading West. I love hot and humid weather. I hate cold, and we have too much of that here, and hordes of mosquitos here. I have never liked Alberta, and now nickname it Hellberta. I only moved here to be closer to kids, and grandkids....now my husband. But that will change in a year or so, when we plan to move West!
I loved Florida when I was there..and will be back someday soon, it too is on our bike it list. But not Miami..lol! I want to go to Ft. Lauderdale, again.

Location hidden

#18726 May 27, 2014
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I am not too sure how you would like the Florida weather between may and september when it gets hot and humid. I would think that Alberta must be nice for the most part between June and August.
Hurricane season starts in July and lasts until November in Dominican Republic, are you the same. I know you get hurricanes.
Here we get tornadoes, was in one about three years ago, it was the strangest feeling,,

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18727 May 28, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Darlin those hugs are always welcome. You think we are going to get any of that rain they promised us. It just keeps lookin like rain but not a drop :)
Good morning Denny,
Hey that weather forecast has been one big tease hasn't it?
Not a drop over here.
The only thing wet is sweat.
Grrr!
Hey HHoney, I been wanting to send ya compliment on your avatar.
It's the nicest one I've seen.
You looking good girl!

Y'all have a good one...

O's -n-:-)'s

Location hidden

#18728 May 28, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Denny,
Not a drop over here.
Grrr!
You looking good girl!
Y'all have a good one...
it has been a tease here as well. We were to get a nice day today, but so far not looking good. Yesterday just before I was getting ready to leave grand kids, the sun came out warm and all, and second boy wanted to go to the park, but I had to go. Felt bad. But we have a whole summer yet, and camping trips to look forward to.

Thanks for the compliment Tink, that was very nice of you.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18729 May 29, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually not much nice about Alberta...except for the highway heading West. I love hot and humid weather. I hate cold, and we have too much of that here, and hordes of mosquitos here. I have never liked Alberta, and now nickname it Hellberta. I only moved here to be closer to kids, and grandkids....now my husband. But that will change in a year or so, when we plan to move West!
I loved Florida when I was there..and will be back someday soon, it too is on our bike it list. But not Miami..lol! I want to go to Ft. Lauderdale, again.
Do you know the different between Miami and Paris? In Paris a few people more people speak English :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18730 May 29, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Denny,
Not a drop over here.
Grrr!
You looking good girl!
Y'all have a good one...
Today is my 47th anniversary . We booked a luxury hotel on the River walk in San Antonio in th first part of June. Where did the time go?

Location hidden

#18731 May 29, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know the different between Miami and Paris? In Paris a few people more people speak English :)
LIke here not many speak English. I suppose in Miami they speak Spanish because of all the Latino's. That would be okay for me, love the culture, and speak espanol bien!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18732 May 30, 2014
The bar will be holding a garage sale in the parking lot this Saturday :) Free beer weekend!

Location hidden

#18733 May 30, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
The bar will be holding a garage sale in the parking lot this Saturday :) Free beer weekend!
Don't drink beer Tex. But garage sale sounds fun.

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#18734 May 30, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18735 May 31, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
I had my best garage sale score ever. I bought a new never used folding tree saw for $50 cents. I asked my friend if he had change. He picked up a fishing rod and handed it to me and said give him a buck. My friend had figured out that everything was 50 cents and the guy was just trying to dump everything and get the garage sale over. Later I looked at the rod. It was new and still in the package from Bass Pro.I see the word Fuji and I know they make very expensive rods. I see the price tag and it is $149.99 :) SWEET!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
motorcycle traveling stories 3 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 512
Poll I love you because.............. (Mar '09) 4 min DILF 4,503
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min DILF 10,634
Things that make life eaiser... 6 min DILF 19
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 7 min DILF 7,927
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 7 min Krypteia 31,749
News Man says he put rifle-toting statue near gas st... 8 min DILF 3
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 40,188
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Times are a Changing 161,120
News Watch the bizarre moment when Scott Disick SHAV... 5 hr Joyeno 13
More from around the web