Denny Crain's Place

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18730 May 29, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Denny,
Hey that weather forecast has been one big tease hasn't it?
Not a drop over here.
The only thing wet is sweat.
Grrr!
Hey HHoney, I been wanting to send ya compliment on your avatar.
It's the nicest one I've seen.
You looking good girl!
Y'all have a good one...
O's -n-:-)'s
Today is my 47th anniversary . We booked a luxury hotel on the River walk in San Antonio in th first part of June. Where did the time go?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#18731 May 29, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know the different between Miami and Paris? In Paris a few people more people speak English :)
LIke here not many speak English. I suppose in Miami they speak Spanish because of all the Latino's. That would be okay for me, love the culture, and speak espanol bien!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18732 May 30, 2014
The bar will be holding a garage sale in the parking lot this Saturday :) Free beer weekend!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#18733 May 30, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
The bar will be holding a garage sale in the parking lot this Saturday :) Free beer weekend!
Don't drink beer Tex. But garage sale sounds fun.

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#18734 May 30, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't drink beer Tex. But garage sale sounds fun.
Really???

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18735 May 31, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't drink beer Tex. But garage sale sounds fun.
I had my best garage sale score ever. I bought a new never used folding tree saw for $50 cents. I asked my friend if he had change. He picked up a fishing rod and handed it to me and said give him a buck. My friend had figured out that everything was 50 cents and the guy was just trying to dump everything and get the garage sale over. Later I looked at the rod. It was new and still in the package from Bass Pro.I see the word Fuji and I know they make very expensive rods. I see the price tag and it is $149.99 :) SWEET!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#18736 May 31, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I had my best garage sale score ever. I bought a new never used folding tree saw for $50 cents. I asked my friend if he had change. He picked up a fishing rod and handed it to me and said give him a buck. My friend had figured out that everything was 50 cents and the guy was just trying to dump everything and get the garage sale over. Later I looked at the rod. It was new and still in the package from Bass Pro.I see the word Fuji and I know they make very expensive rods. I see the price tag and it is $149.99 :) SWEET!
Good "catch"...lol!
We went garage sailing too, and found a stereo stand we are converting into an island for the toy hauler.. it is turning out nice, but Hubby is a genius when it comes to making things, and making them work, and does beautiful work. After all he is an artist!!!!
We got out on the Harley yesterday for a nice ride, went out to one of our favorite pubs in a little prairie town. I will say one thing about these prairies is they got some pretty interesting little 'ol towns... lol! Always a beautiful time when spent snuggled up to my man anywhere..
Hope you and everyone at Denny's is having a nice weekend.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18737 May 31, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Good "catch"...lol!
We went garage sailing too, and found a stereo stand we are converting into an island for the toy hauler.. it is turning out nice, but Hubby is a genius when it comes to making things, and making them work, and does beautiful work. After all he is an artist!!!!
We got out on the Harley yesterday for a nice ride, went out to one of our favorite pubs in a little prairie town. I will say one thing about these prairies is they got some pretty interesting little 'ol towns... lol! Always a beautiful time when spent snuggled up to my man anywhere..
Hope you and everyone at Denny's is having a nice weekend.
Be sure to drop by the bar Sunday. We have a special polk and possum brunch :) Planned on squirrel but they were kind of scrawny

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18738 Jun 1, 2014
Good morning! The polk is on it's third boil so all the poison is gone and it is safe and tasty once it gets some bacon in it. The possom is falling off the bone good. Cold beer is iced down so looks like a great brunch :)

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#18739 Jun 1, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Be sure to drop by the bar Sunday. We have a special polk and possum brunch :) Planned on squirrel but they were kind of scrawny


Jed Clampetts favorite meal...lol!
Sorry Tex have to pass, having son and his gf over today for barbeque steaks, green salad, home made dressing, baked taters, corn on the cob, and of course home made strawberry/rhubarb pie fo dessert!
Ya'll have a nice day an enjoy your 'special'!
We are going out for a short ride before kids get her in the afternoon. Catch the sun while she is smiling down on us.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18740 Jun 1, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Jed Clampetts favorite meal...lol!
Sorry Tex have to pass, having son and his gf over today for barbeque steaks, green salad, home made dressing, baked taters, corn on the cob, and of course home made strawberry/rhubarb pie fo dessert!
Ya'll have a nice day an enjoy your 'special'!
We are going out for a short ride before kids get her in the afternoon. Catch the sun while she is smiling down on us.
I will fix you a plate to warm up in the microwave :)
Kay 9

Dayton, OH

#18741 Jun 1, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I will fix you a plate to warm up in the microwave :)
Give it to her in a doggie bag. She looks the part...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18742 Jun 3, 2014
Good morning and welcome to the bar. What can I get you to start your day. Getting reday for a redecoration of the bar. To many complaints about the moose head : )

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18743 Jun 4, 2014
Mornin' Denny!!!v Hope the dancing pole makes it through the renovation.....it's my favorite after tequila!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18744 Jun 5, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Mornin' Denny!!!v Hope the dancing pole makes it through the renovation.....it's my favorite after tequila!!
One tequila ,two tequilas ,three tequilas, Floor :) The pole brings to many good memories to ever be torn down :) Now get up there and shake a tail feather Darlin :)

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#18745 Jun 5, 2014
Mas Tequila

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18746 Jun 6, 2014
Good Mornin' all!!!

TGIF!!!!

Spent most of the week worrying about cooperate coming; they were supposed to be here yesterday. They didn't show..........turns out it was a nasty rumor! UGH! Some people need to get a life instead of messing with mine!!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18747 Jun 6, 2014
Good for you! No corporate company coming :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18748 Jun 7, 2014
Garage sale day so watch the bar for me :) Out to find treasure!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#18749 Jun 7, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Good Mornin' all!!!
TGIF!!!!
Spent most of the week worrying about cooperate coming; they were supposed to be here yesterday. They didn't show..........turns out it was a nasty rumor! UGH! Some people need to get a life instead of messing with mine!!!!
they do that on purpose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 2 min Bad Bex 8,434
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 min Knock off purse s... 32,631
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) (Jan '15) 4 min andet1987 1,004
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 min Knock off purse s... 20,630
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 5 min Knock off purse s... 4,706
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min Northbound 58,033
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 6 min Knock off purse s... 137
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 47 min Sharlene45 194,079
News 10 weird and crazy sex facts you may not know 3 hr Ferrerman 4
News Police Find Package of Marijuana 6 hr Jack 8
More from around the web