Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2014

Judged:

Have a great weekend. It is our long weekend this one.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

AHarleyhoney wrote:
Have a great weekend. It is our long weekend this one.
How is the long weekend going? Monday caught up with us again so it is back to the salt mines :) Coffee is hto and there is a picture of orange juice and plenty of vodka if you are so inclined

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>How is the long weekend going? Monday caught up with us again so it is back to the salt mines :) Coffee is hto and there is a picture of orange juice and plenty of vodka if you are so inclined
Mornin' Denny, thanks for the OJ and vodka, I brought Baily's for in the coffee!
Have a great day all!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin' Denny, thanks for the OJ and vodka, I brought Baily's for in the coffee!
Have a great day all!
Hey 2 Special. How are you this fine morning? A beautiful sunny day in Dallas. Grab a cup of coffee and tell me what is going on with you :)

Level 5

middle of nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hey 2 Special. How are you this fine morning? A beautiful sunny day in Dallas. Grab a cup of coffee and tell me what is going on with you :)
Today it is FINALLY warm here!!! 70 and sunny! My spirits are up. Vacation starts in Thursday, I will be coming to Texas!!! So, its a busy week trying to line things up at work to run in my absence. Working on the nastiest jobs in the world at home~~first is cleaning out the fridge, I will be gone a week and a half. The other is trying on swimsuits. Otherwise all is well and a smile on my face, nothing cheers a gal up like the last 3 days before a vacation!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2014

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>How is the long weekend going? Monday caught up with us again so it is back to the salt mines :) Coffee is hto and there is a picture of orange juice and plenty of vodka if you are so inclined
Was great, we took the new toy hauler out for it's maiden voyage..lol! The bike too. Was not the warmest weekend, but we spent it together and had a great time as always. I do wish we had events like ya'll do in the US. Next year, maybe Indiana, I got relatives there.

I don't like vodka and orange juice, but it is really good with Dominican Rum,, and a splash of 7-up or ginger ale if you can get it.
I will send you pics Denny in an email shortly. Take care everyone.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Judged:

Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Today it is FINALLY warm here!!! 70 and sunny! My spirits are up. Vacation starts in Thursday, I will be coming to Texas!!! So, its a busy week trying to line things up at work to run in my absence. Working on the nastiest jobs in the world at home~~first is cleaning out the fridge, I will be gone a week and a half. The other is trying on swimsuits. Otherwise all is well and a smile on my face, nothing cheers a gal up like the last 3 days before a vacation!
If you are coming to Texas I understand how excited you must be :) I will check at the embassy and make sure you have no problem crossing the border :) What part of this great state are you going to. The worst part of Texas is wonderful so I know you will have a fantastic time!The weather should be great. It is mild and in the low 80'e most days with cool refreshing mornings

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Judged:

AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Was great, we took the new toy hauler out for it's maiden voyage..lol! The bike too. Was not the warmest weekend, but we spent it together and had a great time as always. I do wish we had events like ya'll do in the US. Next year, maybe Indiana, I got relatives there.
I don't like vodka and orange juice, but it is really good with Dominican Rum,, and a splash of 7-up or ginger ale if you can get it.
I will send you pics Denny in an email shortly. Take care everyone.
Darlin don't you just love living rent free in a trolls mind. Some ass took the time to give you all those silly icons :) I am glad you had a wonderful time and the main things is you were having fun with someone you cared about. I love dark rum and drink it neat! Ginger and rum coming up from my secret stash of the good stuff :) Enjoy

Level 5

middle of nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>If you are coming to Texas I understand how excited you must be :) I will check at the embassy and make sure you have no problem crossing the border :) What part of this great state are you going to. The worst part of Texas is wonderful so I know you will have a fantastic time!The weather should be great. It is mild and in the low 80'e most days with cool refreshing mornings
Killean...my sister lives there and is retiring, big party! Not looking forward to the 18 hr drive, other than my boys will have no internet and will have to learn how to entertain themselves along the way, like we did as kids!!! We plan on driving straight thru on the way down; stopping for the night on the way home. As I have to work the next day after we get back. I tried on my swimsuits and shorts last night as I was packing. Kinda sad because my furnace was kicking in as I was doing it. We saw 77 degrees here yesterday and will not make 55 today. Thunderstorms forecasted for the weekend. I hope the weather in Texas holds for me---Oh, look only 6 hours till my vacation begins!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Darlin don't you just love living rent free in a trolls mind. Some ass took the time to give you all those silly icons :) I am glad you had a wonderful time and the main things is you were having fun with someone you cared about. I love dark rum and drink it neat! Ginger and rum coming up from my secret stash of the good stuff :) Enjoy
LOL,,I did not notice the icons until you mentioned them,,,yes 4, I am slipping...lol! Someone else mentions how much I get, so looked and the fool(s) had actually given me 7!!!!

Yep we have a great trip planned for July, I am in the midst of doing just that this week.
Also heading into the big city today. I will be back later to enjoy that rum and ginger my friend.
Have a great day amigo!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2014

Judged:

Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Killean...my sister lives there and is retiring, big party! Not looking forward to the 18 hr drive, other than my boys will have no internet and will have to learn how to entertain themselves along the way, like we did as kids!!! We plan on driving straight thru on the way down; stopping for the night on the way home. As I have to work the next day after we get back. I tried on my swimsuits and shorts last night as I was packing. Kinda sad because my furnace was kicking in as I was doing it. We saw 77 degrees here yesterday and will not make 55 today. Thunderstorms forecasted for the weekend. I hope the weather in Texas holds for me---Oh, look only 6 hours till my vacation begins!!!
Texas will never let you down :) Have fun. Just lock the kids in the trunk and enjoy the peace and quiet :) Just sayin

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2014

Judged:

AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,,I did not notice the icons until you mentioned them,,,yes 4, I am slipping...lol! Someone else mentions how much I get, so looked and the fool(s) had actually given me 7!!!!
Yep we have a great trip planned for July, I am in the midst of doing just that this week.
Also heading into the big city today. I will be back later to enjoy that rum and ginger my friend.
Have a great day amigo!
Your ice is melting Darlin. Let me get you a fresh drink :) I sold a house yesterday or at least we made an offer $2000 over asking price so I guess I sold a house

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2014

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Now that sounds like a plan! I know Krypt would love to meet you. It would give me a chance to show you Brighton too :) I think I have my e mail sorted. If it doesn't send Ithe first time I just reboot and the problem is solved. Now grab a cup of tea with me and tell me everything that is going on. Have you been flying your big kite?
hay hunni...... you alright?? no not been flying for a while, had too much going on.... Matt came off his bike and now has a big scar on his chin..... we also went to see a band called 'Mc Busted.... that was a right laugh, and last night we were in London's Covent Garden to the premier of 'X Men'...... it was a good night.... got home around midnight..... felt sorry for the hubby getting up for work this morning tho........ back in work tomorrow, but I think they've changed my shift....... I have gotta check......

would love to meet Krip .... he sounds like a good bloke...... well... it's dinner time here.... gotta go feed these boys..... laters hun....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Judged:

stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
hay hunni...... you alright?? no not been flying for a while, had too much going on.... Matt came off his bike and now has a big scar on his chin..... we also went to see a band called 'Mc Busted.... that was a right laugh, and last night we were in London's Covent Garden to the premier of 'X Men'...... it was a good night.... got home around midnight..... felt sorry for the hubby getting up for work this morning tho........ back in work tomorrow, but I think they've changed my shift....... I have gotta check......
would love to meet Krip .... he sounds like a good bloke...... well... it's dinner time here.... gotta go feed these boys..... laters hun....
Hi I have been great. The last I heard from you on e-mail was the 10th. I thought you might be on vacation or something. I am glad you enjoyed the London Trip. Long way to go to see a movie but sometime the trip is the best part.You would not believe the real estate market here. We have far more buyers than sellers. We have put in 3 offers over the asking price and finally got the last offer. One agent put in an offer $15K over the asking price and came in third in the bid! Business is so good it is bad! A balaced market with a 6 month supply is much better

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2014

Judged:

The bar is a mess this morning. To many people getting a quick start on their long weekend

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2014

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Your ice is melting Darlin. Let me get you a fresh drink :) I sold a house yesterday or at least we made an offer $2000 over asking price so I guess I sold a house
Congratulations. I hope you are having a relaxing long weekend.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2014

Judged:

Our long weekend was last weekend. They call it Victoria day, but most do not celebrate her anymore these days. Royals are not all that and a bag of chips to most Canadians, I would say about 99% of us think the whole family is useless. lol!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

AHarleyhoney wrote:
Our long weekend was last weekend. They call it Victoria day, but most do not celebrate her anymore these days. Royals are not all that and a bag of chips to most Canadians, I would say about 99% of us think the whole family is useless. lol!
For England they are a great tourist attraction! I am not sure what the average Brit thinks about the royals. Slow cool Sunday here. Looks like rain which we badly need

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>For England they are a great tourist attraction! I am not sure what the average Brit thinks about the royals. Slow cool Sunday here. Looks like rain which we badly need
Good morning Denny,
Dropping in to give y'all some hugs and smiles.
O's -n-:)'s

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>For England they are a great tourist attraction! I am not sure what the average Brit thinks about the royals. Slow cool Sunday here. Looks like rain which we badly need
They need something to attract tourists I guess. I don't really care what limey's think...lol!
When the parasites come here, we have to pay for them. They do nothing to earn the money they welch off of people. Get rid of them. Wonder what they would do if they actually had to work for a living???? That would be a site to see!
Rain is okay, but with our short summers, I don't even want to see that..lol!
Have a great day Tex!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,981 - 17,000 of17,191
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

167 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A six word game (Dec '08) 5 min Parden Pard 17,223
Iraq 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 3
There goes the neighborhood! (May '13) 9 min Ricky F 10,877
Todays Task's' 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 27
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 12 min Parden Pard 3,964
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 19 min Parden Pard 2,948
Chain Link Game! (Apr '12) 20 min rahx 6,216
Boy, 9, marries 62-year-old mother of five for ... 23 min Parden Pard 17
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 25 min Cathy Paris 15,583