Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#18671 May 7, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You own him it seems :) I just don't understand how this gives them pleasure but it doesn't matter to you but is very important to them :) My wife was forced to retire and has been retired for a month now. They gave her a 6 figure settlement package and now they are bleeding money and don't know how to fix it. She was responsible for about $17 million a year. She is considering consulting for $250 an hour from home and $350 if she has to go into the office.$2000 a day from home isn't bad :) Revenge is a dish best served cold :) ROFLMAO
Good or your wife. Awwww retired. Can't wait for the day.
As for this revenge, it is for those that hate themselves and have no life. Yes I do own them...lol! Yes it is sad for a person who claims to be an adult to carry on this way, stalking others, messaging family members etc. But hey darlin, be glad there are those like us that are beyond this simpleminded type of behavior, we are well adjusted and far to happy to make it ones soul purpose in life.
Have a good day.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18673 May 8, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Good or your wife. Awwww retired. Can't wait for the day.
As for this revenge, it is for those that hate themselves and have no life. Yes I do own them...lol! Yes it is sad for a person who claims to be an adult to carry on this way, stalking others, messaging family members etc. But hey darlin, be glad there are those like us that are beyond this simpleminded type of behavior, we are well adjusted and far to happy to make it ones soul purpose in life.
Have a good day.
Just grab all the good you can out of life and don't worry about the rest. What can I get you from the bar this fine day Darlin :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18674 May 9, 2014
Good morning everyone. Drinks are on the house to celebrate my garage sale finds : ) Got a great Penn 310 salt water reel that sell at $100 and a Shmano 2o that sells for $140 Got the for $15 each : )

Location hidden

#18675 May 9, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Just grab all the good you can out of life and don't worry about the rest. What can I get you from the bar this fine day Darlin :)
I will be back later for a cranberry juice and vodka. Going for a walk, tanning, then home for exercise..
Booked a spot at a rv resort for next long weekend. Going to try out the new toy hauler!! I should send you some pics next week.(may 19 is the holiday. our government calles it Victoria day, we just call it a long weekend, no one here celebrates that old biddy...lol).

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18676 May 9, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning everyone. Drinks are on the house to celebrate my garage sale finds :) Got a great Penn 310 salt water reel that sell at $100 and a Shmano 2o that sells for $140 Got the for $15 each :)
WOO HOO! Good job Denny, thanks for letting us help drink up the profit!!!!!

“Plays well with others.”

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#18677 May 9, 2014
Woo Hoo!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18678 May 10, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be back later for a cranberry juice and vodka. Going for a walk, tanning, then home for exercise..
Booked a spot at a rv resort for next long weekend. Going to try out the new toy hauler!! I should send you some pics next week.(may 19 is the holiday. our government calles it Victoria day, we just call it a long weekend, no one here celebrates that old biddy...lol).
I don't care what they call a long weekend I just call it great :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18679 May 10, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
WOO HOO! Good job Denny, thanks for letting us help drink up the profit!!!!!
What is profitt when I can buy my friends a drink. Looks like a great ahead. Lots more g sales today and maybe one of them will want to sell their house :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18680 May 10, 2014
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Woo Hoo!
Where have you been Sel? Hop up on the bar stool and tell me about your last trip :) let me get you a coffee to loosen your lips :)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#18681 May 11, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Jump right up here on your bar stool and tell me what has been going on with you. I am running a roast beef special today just like lunch in England. What can I get you to open your eyes and get you talking. Have you been flying those huge kites lately? I wish I could have made it up to London to see you. I did have a beer with Krypt
sweetie, I am so disappointed we couldn't get together...... I know you have been having trouble with your email address.........

next time you are over, I will come to brighton......... and meet with you and Krypt...... drinks on me.....:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18682 May 12, 2014
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
sweetie, I am so disappointed we couldn't get together...... I know you have been having trouble with your email address.........
next time you are over, I will come to brighton......... and meet with you and Krypt...... drinks on me.....:)
Now that sounds like a plan! I know Krypt would love to meet you. It would give me a chance to show you Brighton too :) I think I have my e mail sorted. If it doesn't send Ithe first time I just reboot and the problem is solved. Now grab a cup of tea with me and tell me everything that is going on. Have you been flying your big kite?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18683 May 12, 2014
This brought tears to my eyes

"A bump in the road" .... remember that calloused statement? Do you recall the President referring to the Benghazi incident as "a bump in the road?" The poem was written by a MARINE CORPS Officer (ANON).
*THE BATTLING BOYS OF BENGHAZI *
*We're the battling boys of Benghazi *
*No fame, no glory, no paparazzi.*
*Just a fiery death in a blazing hell *
*Defending our country we loved so well.*
*It wasn't our job, but we answered the call,*
*fought to the Consulate and scaled the wall.*
*We pulled twenty Countrymen from the jaws of fate *
*Led them to safety, and stood at the gate.*
*Just the two of us, and foes by the score,*
*But we stood fast to bar the door.*
*Three calls for reinforcement, but all were denied,*
*So we fought, and we fought, and we fought 'til we died.*
*We gave our all for our Uncle Sam,*
*But Barack Obama didn't give a damn.*
*Just two dead seals who carried the load *
*No thanks to us.........we were just "Bumps In The Road".*

“Plays well with others.”

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#18684 May 12, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Where have you been Sel? Hop up on the bar stool and tell me about your last trip :) let me get you a coffee to loosen your lips :)
Take look at my facebook page...went to DC to get a license to wed...won money on the way...about to be off to Mobile for golf volunteering...life is wonderful!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18686 May 13, 2014
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Take look at my facebook page...went to DC to get a license to wed...won money on the way...about to be off to Mobile for golf volunteering...life is wonderful!
Good for you dear Sel. I know you had a wonderful time :) We are detting some much needed rain here. Have a wonderful day Darlin

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18687 May 13, 2014
Beirut wrote:
<quoted text>Beirut, 1983. 241 dead Marines. Did you shed a tear or question THAT president? Remember Reagan? His idea of gun control was NOT allowing Marines to have loaded weapons in a war zone. Idiot.
I doubt the truth of your statement. I did shed a tear at the bombing and the death of so many brave men. Did you?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18689 May 13, 2014
Beirut Scandal wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it is history rather than the fantasy you seek and, well, you are as dumb as an unloaded M-16 in a combat zone and the fool who made that call so, there YOU are.
It was a multi national peace keeping mission. They were not there to engage in combat. They had ammo to defend their self but a loaded gun would have not stopped 6 tons of explosives. Obama lied to the American people and blamed a video and sent Rice out to continue the lie to the American people. Obama lies all the time for political purposes. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance, period. Why has Obama kept the e-mails hidden if he has nothing to hide!

Location hidden

#18691 May 13, 2014
I will take that cranberry and vodkay now darlin!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18692 May 15, 2014
Good morning Denny and friends ... Wishing yall a very pleasant day ... FC <3 ...

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18693 May 16, 2014
Good Mornin' Denny and Company!

Location hidden

#18694 May 16, 2014
Well good morning all.
We are heading out 'camping' this weekend in our new toy hauler. Get all the kinks out so to speak. Take the bike out, do day trips, go to one of our favorite biker bars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cosmic Christmas poetry 3 min Will Dockery 2
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 48 min Spotted Girl 1,109
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 52 min Chimney1 132,959
Police: Man in elf costume charged with DWI 57 min Spotted Girl 8
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 59 min wichita-rick 152,551
I Like..... (Mar '14) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 492
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr eleanorigby 37,729
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Spirit67_ 7,617
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 2 hr wichita-rick 339
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr UnderstandPeople 25,749