“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18650 May 2, 2014
Good morning all you good folks who drop by the bar for a chat and a drink. Pull your rear up and a bar stool and tell me what has been happening in your world. Did you hear a man in England was arrested for hate speech when he was reading aloud from Winston Churchill's comments on Muslims

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18651 May 2, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Back at ya Flower Child, have a great day and enjoy!
Morning, HH ... Happy Friday ... TGIF ~ Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18652 May 2, 2014
Good morning Denny and friends ... came by to wish everyone a good day and TGIF ... Have fun! FC ...

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#18653 May 2, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Darlin where have you been? You can have any color tea you want :) I am drinking hot tea with sugar and milk right now. I have switch from coffee to tea the way the English drink it :) I love tea when I am in England but seem to switch back to coffee here. What is shakin in your neck of the woods. I worked to hard yesterday which isn't like me at all. I put in a new mail box and repainted the front door. Mostly I like to watch other people work. To me Manual Labor is the president of Mexico
LOL

I, too, much prefer to watch other folks work. I have been trying to get the hang of my new job. It has quite the learning curve.

Love how the British drink their tea, although I don't like it quite as strong as they take it.

Hope you're well. Sounds like you are in good form!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#18654 May 2, 2014
Hello everyone, Flower Child! Long time no see.

:)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#18655 May 3, 2014
thought I would stop in and say hello....... hope you are doing good.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18656 May 4, 2014
stacked and proud wrote:
thought I would stop in and say hello....... hope you are doing good.....
Jump right up here on your bar stool and tell me what has been going on with you. I am running a roast beef special today just like lunch in England. What can I get you to open your eyes and get you talking. Have you been flying those huge kites lately? I wish I could have made it up to London to see you. I did have a beer with Krypt

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18657 May 4, 2014
_Susan_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I, too, much prefer to watch other folks work. I have been trying to get the hang of my new job. It has quite the learning curve.
Love how the British drink their tea, although I don't like it quite as strong as they take it.
Hope you're well. Sounds like you are in good form!
I am always in good form because I can't reform :) The milk and sugar make the tea perfect any time of the day. A cup in the afternoon puts you right back in form :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18658 May 5, 2014
Wake up it is Monday all over the place so back to work at the salt mines :) Enjoy your day and have fun!

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#18659 May 5, 2014
Mornin' All!

Hey Denny, I found a deal or two this weekend! I bought an antique buffet with dove tail corners for $45, and they delivered it!!! I went to clean it up yesterday and guess what?? Not one scratch on it, not one!!! It even has the tag on the back with the name of the furniture store that it came from!!! Score!!!
Also got quite a few small items for less than a dollar that will reep 2-7 dollars each on my garage sale. Lucky for me it was bitter cold and and there weren't a lot of people out.
It has been my experience that prices drop with the temp or rain!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18660 May 5, 2014
_Susan_ wrote:
Hello everyone, Flower Child! Long time no see.
:)
Hey there Susan ... good to see you ... Have a nice day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#18661 May 5, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Wake up it is Monday all over the place so back to work at the salt mines :) Enjoy your day and have fun!
Good morning Denny and friends ... just a quick fly by to say hello and wish all good people a very pleasant day! Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“Plays well with others.”

Level 8

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#18662 May 5, 2014
Just returned from Maryland to get our Marriage License! Also, won $1000 on a scratch ticket in Georgia! YEE-HA!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#18663 May 5, 2014
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Just returned from Maryland to get our Marriage License! Also, won $1000 on a scratch ticket in Georgia! YEE-HA!
Congrats on both, the money, and the honey!!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18665 May 6, 2014
Good morning all my friends. It was 94 yesterday in Dallas. I can't believe it got that hot on the 5th of May. I had the best day fishing yesterday I have ever had and it sounds funny saying that if you understood what I went threw. We took my friends boat which he had down on the coast a few days before, It was very very windy and we were the only boat on a very big lake. We were miles away from where we launched and the controls froze up and would not go in forward or reverse. We worked so hard and sweated so much trying everything we could think of to fix it. We would solve one problem only to find a fix and the another problem We made it back to the launch got the boat on the trail and then the engine would not tilt up. We replaced the battery and finally got out of there. We just kept saying it could have been worse if we were on the ocean. I can't remember a day I laughed so much. We went to lunch saying the way our day has gone we will probably get food poisoning : )

Location hidden

#18666 May 6, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning all my friends. It was 94 yesterday in Dallas. I can't believe it got that hot on the 5th of May. I had the best day fishing yesterday I have ever had and it sounds funny saying that if you understood what I went threw. We took my friends boat which he had down on the coast a few days before, It was very very windy and we were the only boat on a very big lake. We were miles away from where we launched and the controls froze up and would not go in forward or reverse. We worked so hard and sweated so much trying everything we could think of to fix it. We would solve one problem only to find a fix and the another problem We made it back to the launch got the boat on the trail and then the engine would not tilt up. We replaced the battery and finally got out of there. We just kept saying it could have been worse if we were on the ocean. I can't remember a day I laughed so much. We went to lunch saying the way our day has gone we will probably get food poisoning :)
Well hope you did not get food poisoning!!!! We are still getting shitty weather here in Hellberta. Pisses me off because I can't get my walk in, and it is part of my daily exercise. Sucks!!!!
Hope you have a great day.

Location hidden

#18667 May 6, 2014
Hello to all good people at Denny's!!!! Wish you all a great day!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18668 May 6, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hope you did not get food poisoning!!!! We are still getting shitty weather here in Hellberta. Pisses me off because I can't get my walk in, and it is part of my daily exercise. Sucks!!!!
Hope you have a great day.
No the food was very good indeed :) Hope your weather gets better. I will send you a warm day soon

Location hidden

#18669 May 6, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>No the food was very good indeed :) Hope your weather gets better. I will send you a warm day soon
Hurry up will ya....lol!
Looks like our iconer lives in misery...ja ja ja! Poor thing!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18670 May 7, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurry up will ya....lol!
Looks like our iconer lives in misery...ja ja ja! Poor thing!!!
You own him it seems :) I just don't understand how this gives them pleasure but it doesn't matter to you but is very important to them :) My wife was forced to retire and has been retired for a month now. They gave her a 6 figure settlement package and now they are bleeding money and don't know how to fix it. She was responsible for about $17 million a year. She is considering consulting for $250 an hour from home and $350 if she has to go into the office.$2000 a day from home isn't bad :) Revenge is a dish best served cold :) ROFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top Deal Breakers in Relationships (Feb '13) 5 min SLY WEST 836
(Non Computer) Mouse issues HELP!! 10 min Grace Nerissa 43
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 13 min SLY WEST 2,662
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 23 min Grace Nerissa 36,601
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 24 min ChristineM 117,363
Can you prove Santa isn't in the KFC chicken? 25 min SLY WEST 4
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 27 min Grace Nerissa 24,257
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr SLY WEST 147,642
I Like..... (Mar '14) 3 hr SLY WEST 376
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr -Lea- 21,356